Check your account email address ×

how do republicans make sense of a white male terrorist that kills or wounds 600 people?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

background checks and waiting periods have been in place too! why I argue with some of you nitwits I have no idea. the point was that I am ok with that law. you are too, but still avoiding the question as to why exactly. :dunno:

I am not ok with waiting periods .....background checks are fine as violent convicts should not be allowed to buy firearms 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

please...  

you got owned know nothing retard ......you can rip through some 30rd clips very quick shooting conventionally with an AR....the bumpfire stock probably saved lives. He was spraying bullets all over the place and as the barrel heated it got worse 

Just now, f7ben said:

you got owned know nothing retard ......you can rip through some 30rd clips very quick shooting conventionally with an AR....the bumpfire stock probably saved lives. He was spraying bullets all over the place and as the barrel heated it got worse 

:lol:shooting into a crowd of people? no.

Just now, f7ben said:

yeah, we’ll go with that. the bump stock attachment saved lives. fucking idiot. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:shooting into a crowd of people? no.

he was shooting from a long way away ......he was putting rounds all over the fucking place and not into the crowd with half of them. Again ....your retarded ass has never fired anything like it and tried to be accurate.....you are an uneducated retard 

Edited by f7ben

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

he was shooting from a long way away ......he was putting wounds all over the fucking place and not into the crowd with half of them. Again ....your retarded ass has never fired anything like it and tried to be accurate.....you are an uneducated retard 

yet he hit a shit load of people in a short amount of firing time :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

Here is a guy shooting without a bumpfire stock against a guy with one.....almost no difference in speed and the guy without the bumpfire is shooting far more accurately

You guys are so fucking dumb it makes my head hurt. Citiot faggots with no fucking gun experience trying to tell someone how it is. Fucking morons

• Platinum Contributing Member

background checks and waiting periods have been in place too! why I argue with some of you nitwits I have no idea. the point was that I am ok with that law. you are too, but still avoiding the question as to why exactly. :dunno:

I answered twice, and you read them??? so dont play that game.. 

Hey I have another question, we all know and agree automatic weapons cant be sold to the general public, Guess who sold the most automatic weapons to the general public in the modern era?? i believe the # of firearms was 15K?? who was it slinger??

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yet he hit a shit load of people in a short amount of firing time :lol:

the bumpfire did nothing for that and could have well hampered it.....see the video evidence moron 

Just now, f7ben said:

Here is a guy shooting without a bumpfire stock against a guy with one.....almost no difference in speed and the guy without the bumpfire is shooting far more accurately

You guys are so fucking dumb it makes my head hurt. Citiot faggots with no fucking gun experience trying to tell someone how it is. Fucking morons

nobody is questioning the accuracy differences you dumb fuck.

my god please stay away from NY when flying. your logic and rationale is downright scary.

facts you faggot ass cunt. The bumpfire did nothing.....you dont even know what it is or how it works. I've shot 1000's and 1000's of AR rounds you moron....sweet fuck are you dumb

nobody is questioning the accuracy differences you dumb fuck.

the speed was the same also faggot ass retard .....the bumpfire is nothing but a shiny scary object for know nothing morons like yourself. You know nothing about guns...you dont shot ar's and you brain is fucking dead 

Just now, f7ben said:

facts you faggot ass cunt. The bumpfire did nothing.....you dont even know what it is or how it works. I've shot 1000's and 1000's of AR rounds you moron....sweet fuck are you dumb

dude I've fired semi-automatic weapons and no way in hell were they as rapid as the gunshots in the vids of the las vegas shooter. now take your idiocy elsewhere.

dude I've fired semi-automatic weapons and no way in hell were they as rapid as the gunshots in the vids of the las vegas shooter. now take your idiocy elsewhere.

Have many clips have you emptied out of an AR ....because I can get 30 rds off very fast ....damn near as fast as those guys in that vid

I'd like to see it. make a video.

How about I just post 1000 videos of anyone who shoots AR's doing it you fucking retard.....you think its magic?????

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, f7ben said:

How about I just post 1000 videos of anyone who shoots AR's doing it you fucking retard.....you think its magic?????

JT posted videos proving the Earth is flat.....:snack: