Check your account email address ×

RACIST!!! EVERYBODY NON-DEM IS RACIST!! THINGS ARE RACIST!! RACCCCIIIISSSSSTTTTT!!!!!

Zambroski

:lol:

Idiots never learn.  Dem party is a fucking complete mess...COMPLETE!  Leaderless with no message or no connection at all with American citizens.  Hate, divide, repugnancy and an Anti-America/Anti-Trump agenda.  They are like that little sliver of soap that is still too big to go down the shower drain...you want to step on it and help but, know if you wait a bit, it will eventually whittle down and go all by itself.  :lmao:

NEWEST:

Dr. Suess books are "racist".

Typical Trumpers being more concerned  that the Presidents mail order bride is being criticized.....meanwhile her husband the President of the United States sits on the shitter at his golf resort twitting insults to the people of Puerto Rico while millions lose everything.

yeah Dr. Suess is a racist or not? Who fuckin cares.

you can't make this shit up

Just now, polaris550 said:

You people have to realize something that is a foreign concept to most of you. Trump is not disliked, Trump is HATED.

Millions of people hate him.

and rightfully so 

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Typical Trumpers being more concerned  that the Presidents mail order bride is being criticized.....meanwhile her husband the President of the United States sits on the shitter at his golf resort twitting insults to the people of Puerto Rico while millions lose everything.

no just observing  the typical liberal crocodile  tears with the  glowing heaping helping of hypocrisy

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It's amazing you haven't drowned to death in all that derp. 

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Guys like you, are the reason guys like me, defend him.  Wipe your chin.

how about you defend .....or denigrate him ......based on merit 

like a person with a brain in their head would 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

how about you defend .....or denigrate him ......based on merit 

like a person with a brain in their head would 

When he's under assault by Washington, academia and the media, and Derps like you who've been falling for the narratives jump on the my best buddy pile train?  I think not.  No one else is on my side, who's on yours?

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

When he's under assault by Washington, academia and the media, and Derps like you who've been falling for the narratives jump on the my best buddy pile train?  I think not.  No one else is on my side, who's on yours?

I dont give a fuck about sides......good grief. The reasons I think trump is shit are directly related to his actions and inactions.....nothing else

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He's under criminal,investigation

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Idiots never learn.  Dem party is a fucking complete mess...COMPLETE!  Leaderless with no message or no connection at all with American citizens.  Hate, divide, repugnancy and an Anti-America/Anti-Trump agenda.  They are like that little sliver of soap that is still too big to go down the shower drain...you want to step on it and help but, know if you wait a bit, it will eventually whittle down and go all by itself.  :lmao:

NEWEST:

Dr. Suess books are "racist".

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Did anyone see the contents of the letter she wrote?  Holeee fuck.  You want a primer on whats wrong with the left in this country, look no further than what she wrote.

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I love the fact that this libtard has photos out there of herself dressed us as doctor suess . so on par for a leftist . she has to be a hero of @snowrider   with that award winning pot calling the kettle black shit 

That stupid Liberal librarian cunt, and people like her should be executed on live TV. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Guys like you, are the reason guys like me, defend him.  Wipe your chin.

:bc:

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Apparently the librarian does.  

She fucked up massively, plain and simple.

Neal

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Apparently the librarian does.  

She fucked up massively, plain and simple.

Neal

Oh I am sure. My point was they had to dig deep to find that story to feed their base. Meanwhile Rome burns.