Check your account email address ×

RACIST!!! EVERYBODY NON-DEM IS RACIST!! THINGS ARE RACIST!! RACCCCIIIISSSSSTTTTT!!!!!

Zambroski

20 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not really, it's pretty exposed, and shows how vile the left wing is.

Neal

It's a small sample Neal. Yeah the left is vile. The story was released to feed the Trump base. It seems to have worked.

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

It's a small sample Neal. Yeah the left is vile. The story was released to fee the Trump base. It seems to have worked.

It's actually not, why are you downplaying this so much, the left is far more concerned with making Trump look bad than making the country look good.  What Melania was doing was one of THE most non-partisan actions that a politician can do, and yet this leftist piece of shit had to make it a hater parade.    

Neal

On 2017-09-30 at 7:41 AM, Zambroski said:

:lol:

Idiots never learn.  Dem party is a fucking complete mess...COMPLETE!  Leaderless with no message or no connection at all with American citizens.  Hate, divide, repugnancy and an Anti-America/Anti-Trump agenda.  They are like that little sliver of soap that is still too big to go down the shower drain...you want to step on it and help but, know if you wait a bit, it will eventually whittle down and go all by itself.  :lmao:

NEWEST:

Dr. Suess books are "racist".

Read that and it was the fucking dumbest thing that I have ever read.Yet when Chewbacca sent the same books somehow it was alright. Fucking stupid I tell ya.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Oh I am sure. My point was they had to dig deep to find that story to feed their base. Meanwhile Rome burns.

I saw the story on a left-wing outlet, before it was posted here.  Only the headline was. ..... Twitter users unfairly targeting Michelle Obama.

Explanation:

TRUMP is such a flaming racist that the librarian and Obama were unfairly sucked into the vortex.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I saw the story on a left-wing outlet, before it was posted here.  Only the headline was. ..... Twitter users unfairly targeting Michelle Obama.

Explanation:

TRUMP is such a flaming racist that the librarian and Obama were unfairly sucked into the vortex.

MC thinks Fox "dug deep" for it.  :lol: She made the appropriate "hero" papers on his side.  

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Explanation:

LMFAO did you catch the maincunts twitter name

59 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's actually not, why are you downplaying this so much, the left is far more concerned with making Trump look bad than making the country look good.  What Melania was doing was one of THE most non-partisan actions that a politician can do, and yet this leftist piece of shit had to make it a hater parade.    

Neal

This is a deflection on the failures in Puerto Rico by the administration in Washington. It's Trumps MO

Edited by Mainecat

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Oh I am sure. My point was they had to dig deep to find that story to feed their base. Meanwhile Rome burns.

Absolutely we  must really address the fact that Trump said pussy !

Edited by Sleepr2