Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

I was watching some videos on those wide body open cockpit Cats. With the Dual Cal 1350 motors they are hitting 170mph plus with 5 people on board. 

With 800 more HP those boats in Havasu will likely tickle 190 and change. 

That is crazy fast. Surprised more people dont get killed in them. 

• Like 1

Morning-

44 / 41 and raining. Shrimp scampi day, yum.   Bucks got punched in the face by Boston.  Holy beat-down batman.  Game 2 should be or better be different or the season is over.  Love Shrimp scampi.   :bc:

19 hours ago, ckf said:

Bunch of fucking pussies that can't even try something new...smh

Not when it's something disgusting like sharp cheddar and apple pie :flush:

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The bout has been called off due to lack of Interest. However, if AMG wants to show up, Snacks and the Gnome will double team that bitch into submission. 

Should be fun. :bc: 

Not man enough to try and take me on by yourself eh?  :snack:

4 hours ago, jammin said:

Morning-

44 / 41 and raining. Shrimp scampi day, yum.   Bucks got punched in the face by Boston.  Holy beat-down batman.  Game 2 should be or better be different or the season is over.  Love Shrimp scampi.   :bc:

Good :news:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not when it's something disgusting like sharp cheddar and apple pie :flush:

How do you know it's disgusting?

Talk to someone who grew up topping their pie with cheese and they’ll likely recite the old saying: “An apple pie without the cheese is like a kiss without the squeeze.” For many people, these two foods go hand-in-hand.

For the rest of you who have never tasted or heard of this combination—it’s a Yankee thing. Or, perhaps a little more accurately, it’s a practice that likely dates back to Medieval times that was later brought to the New World by European settlers, where it eventually spread across what we now consider New England (apple country) and the upper Midwest (dairy country). Got all that?

Food historians have offered many different explanations of how these two foods were brought together in the first place. In ancient times, cheese was often served with fruit and nuts at the end of meals to aid with digestion. The cheese-apple pie connection is often traced back to England, which is the birthplace of Cheddar and the apple pie. Back in the 17th and 18th century, English pies were often topped with a dairy-based sauce, such as custard. Somehow along the way, Cheddar stepped in for the sauce and the rest was history. And still found on menus and dining tables across the Northeast and Midwest.

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not man enough to try and take me on by yourself eh?  :snack:

Dude, if we ever tangle I can promise you one thing.  Your ankles will still be bleeding the next day............

• Haha 1

Fucking little winter storm covered the ground with worthless snow and ice this morning.  WORTHLESS!  

Now, this whole "sharp chedder slice with apple pie" deal.  I gotta be honest...it sounds interesting enough to try.  I love a tall glass of milk with spaghetti though so...I'm already fucked up.  :lol: 

58 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fucking little winter storm covered the ground with worthless snow and ice this morning.  WORTHLESS!  

Now, this whole "sharp chedder slice with apple pie" deal.  I gotta be honest...it sounds interesting enough to try.  I love a tall glass of milk with spaghetti though so...I'm already fucked up.  :lol: 

On the bold....couldn't happen to a more deserving guy :lol:

There is something about the two that just click. I don't get why some of these guys think it sounds disgusting without even giving it a try :dunno:

Anyone try graham crackers with whipped creme cheese? That's a good little snack right there, LOL.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

There is something about the two that just click. I don't get why some of these guys think it sounds disgusting without even giving it a try :dunno:

Anyone try graham crackers with whipped creme cheese? That's a good little snack right there, LOL.

I have the stomach of a goat...and about the same refined taste buds.  I'll try just about anything and mosty, I'll like it.

I put taco bell sauce on tuna, load it with pepper and eat it right out of the can.  I'm not saying anyone should try it though....it makes my wife leave the room.  She's a pussy.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I have the stomach of a goat...and about the same refined taste buds.  I'll try just about anything and mosty, I'll like it.

I put taco bell sauce on tuna, load it with pepper and eat it right out of the can.  I'm not saying anyone should try it though....it makes my wife leave the room.  She's a pussy.  :lol:  

Bag of albacore tuna with some mustard :bc: 

or I’ll throw a bag of albacore in those yakisoba ramen dishes, not too bad. 

29 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Bag of albacore tuna with some mustard :bc: 

or I’ll throw a bag of albacore in those yakisoba ramen dishes, not too bad.

I'm told I liked peanut butter and mustard sandwiches as a kid. Haven't tried it again as an adult :nea:

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm told I liked peanut butter and mustard sandwiches as a kid. Haven't tried it again as an adult :nea:

:lol: 

When I was in southern indiana I was told they eat peanut butter sandwiches with chili. They made it sound like it was a standard thing like grilled cheese and tomato soup. Was even a meal their schools would serve. I’d never heard of the combo. :dunno: 

4 hours ago, ckf said:

How do you know it's disgusting?

Because I don't really care fir sharp cheddar cheese.  So I sure as fuck ain't gonna ruin a good piece of apple pie with it :lol:

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude, if we ever tangle I can promise you one thing.  Your ankles will still be bleeding the next day............

WealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.27f986f57960e48ab1462352c651910d.gif

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

Sept_ScandalGifs_LittleGirl.gif_cf.gif.bb2c51b9c6f11cfeb250ce052870d445.gif729690993_giphy.gif.cf(51).gif.ba789de2971977274e2e4d2d28f496e7.gif

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I just had milk with my spaghetti 10 min ago. 😂

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Is there something wrong with milk and spaghetti? I have a glass of milk with dinner every night :dunno:

3 hours ago, ckf said:

Graham crackers and frosting!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Real men do this.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is there something wrong with milk and spaghetti? I have a glass of milk with dinner every night :dunno:

My wife and apparently everyone she tells thinks there is.  She’s such a nerd.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Real men do this.

My wife and apparently everyone she tells thinks there is.  She’s such a nerd.

Sounds like she is above your pay grade :dunno: