Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Went into work early today wasn’t expecting this when I got up 3ish inches…..yard laps later maybe :rockernana:

You must have got a good amount up north @ckfIMG_4521.thumb.jpeg.92127d2e04fcefd2eae1d339a04ed138.jpegIMG_4522.thumb.jpeg.c6418590a13c55383835804da56bcdab.jpegIMG_4524.thumb.jpeg.31274608a07e5062b56fd4add7477b7c.jpeg

Only a couple of inches here, too. Snow is coating the south side of the trees so the warmer air is moving in. Currently 32⁰ with a light snow still falling.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
On 11/24/2023 at 10:43 AM, smokin george said:

The build is coming along and the windows/doors are in except for the 3 upper windows and garage doors. Electricians and hvac guys are working away, kitchen person is doing the measuring and the deck is getting done. 

IMG-20231124-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20231124-WA0000.jpg

20231105_111643.jpg

Nice place coming along great :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Back together and only in the 30s here in Flatlanderville so had to take a rip around the yard. :guzzle:

91E9C63A-40DA-4317-A909-3073278F795E.thumb.jpeg.df7628423d687376833e8a93a25d85f4.jpeg

LOL, kids will be kids :lol: Got down to 8⁰ this morning. The high was in the upper 20s.

I have always liked that color scheme :bc:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

LOL, kids will be kids :lol: Got down to 8⁰ this morning. The high was in the upper 20s.

I have always liked that color scheme :bc:

Thanks I like the white and red also dont see many on the trail. 

I saw the IP cam today and was shocked you have snow , I missed that you Guys got some. 

Looks like my stomping grounds in Woodford has a dusting already too 

Cant wait :bc:

16BF849C-2FE8-4229-AB4E-D5E12DD1C902.jpeg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Thanks I like the white and red also dont see many on the trail. 

I saw the IP cam today and was shocked you have snow , I missed that you Guys got some. 

Looks like my stomping grounds in Woodford has a dusting already too 

Cant wait :bc:

16BF849C-2FE8-4229-AB4E-D5E12DD1C902.jpeg

We got a couple of small storms that added up to 4 to 5 inches. Then some melted before cooling back down.

• Like 1

I've been editing images that I never got around to all weekend and promoting my printing partners print sale on social media. I'm ready for something else right about now.

What have you guys been up to?

Oh, Nicole also found the box of Feeedomsledder stickers that got buried in a closet. It's a shit load of both US and CDN styles. Who was looking for stickers a while back?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

I've been editing images that I never got around to all weekend and promoting my printing partners print sale on social media. I'm ready for something else right about now.

What have you guys been up to?

Oh, Nicole also found the box of Feeedomsledder stickers that got buried in a closet. It's a shit load of both US and CDN styles. Who was looking for stickers a while back?

Ill take some.

• Like 1

All closed in now. Electrical has been inspected, heat recovery system and heat pumps are roughed in, ceilings are ready for insulation, plumbing almost done, all the walls are framed and bathrooms roughed in. Kitchen has been ordered and booked for end of January. Moving along and can't wait.

IMG-20231208-WA0001.jpg

• Like 7