Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

You see the videos of Jackson? Looked like Niagara Falls crazy.

Damn, I've seen some water coming down Jackson Falls, but nothing like that.

I noticed the name of the guy who took it. Two of his cousins worked for us at the Canoe shop in Ossipee during the summer from highschool through their college years. Great kids.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, SSFB said:

That flooding video is crazy, how much rain you guys get out there?

We got between 2 and 3 inches here. I think parts of NH got more. Plus the snow that we had on the ground was from 3 different heavy wet snow events from the past few weeks. Lots of moisture in it for sure.

• Gold Member

Been raining all day here , haven't touched the quad in months and since no sledding going on decided to get fresh gas and take it for a rip thru the woods .

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Been raining all day here , haven't touched the quad in months and since no sledding going on decided to get fresh gas and take it for a rip thru the woods .

AD467594-2256-45A5-9074-94A73A320BE9.jpeg

B33E92C6-626E-4893-B382-B341AEF0D99E.jpeg

Is that an older Quad Racer?  I always wanted one of the 250's.

40⁰ and raining here today too. :(

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is that an older Quad Racer?  I always wanted one of the 250's.

40⁰ and raining here today too. :(

It is a 2006 "Quad Sport" LTZ 400.

Funny you say that because before this quad I rebuilt a 1988 Suzuki Quad racer LT 250R. It was sweet but being two stroke the neighbors started complaining :lol: Sold it for more than I got this LTZ for so figured whatever. Its a way better trail quad being newer 4s reverse etc. 

But I am a big Suzuki quad Guy. Ive had 3 LTZ 400s, a 2006 LTR 450 and the old 88 250. 

Would love to get a "Quadzilla" LT 500R someday for shits 

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

My God it’s busy at work this week. These guys have had almost 2 years without snow to get their shit fixed and still they’re all piling in just days before a predicted storm like, “Derp, my plow isn’t working!”

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

My God it’s busy at work this week. These guys have had almost 2 years without snow to get their shit fixed and still they’re all piling in just days before a predicted storm like, “Derp, my plow isn’t working!”

How much snow is in the forecast for you guys?

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

How much snow is in the forecast for you guys?

1-3” right now but the forecast has been bouncing between 5-8” and rain all week so who knows. I’m guessing guys will at least need to fire up the salt spreaders though.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Doesn't your family have a place somewhere in NY that you ride from?

Yeah, but with the recent snow conditions my dad has his eyes set further north. 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, but with the recent snow conditions my dad has his eyes set further north. 

This year is tough over most of the snow belt. The only riding in the Northeast is northern Quebec.

• Sad 1

Am I retarded or is there no way to embed a short Instagram clip on here? Seems like it could work just like a YouTube video but it’s just not happening for me.

Got a text today from an unknown number asking me to take a survey, clicked through and took the survey. Seemed like it was the Democratic Party sussing out the primary in my district. Asked a lot of questions about the 87 year old liberal who’s represented my district and made me realize I’d gladly give him the boot in favor of a local up and coming mayor of a small city.

8 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Am I retarded or is there no way to embed a short Instagram clip on here? Seems like it could work just like a YouTube video but it’s just not happening for me.

I don't think FB videos work either :(