Check your account email address Γ—

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Early today in Nashua NH. If the car is right has to beΒ close to a record. It was hovering back and forth between 100-102.642C6094-4A66-46C6-AACA-4F425C2D9872.thumb.png.178dcc415bcb5101129256621d83b938.png

84⁰ was our high today. It was a bit sticky for my liking.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

84⁰ was our high today. It was a bit sticky for my liking.

84 is nice butΒ Humidity sucks. It wasn’t bad at my house got to about 90. WeΒ spent the morning swimming at the lake and went to Nashua for a late lunch and it was noticeable hotter there.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

havent ridden the 4 wheeler in months so took her for a rip today....damn horse flys in the woods are brutal this year tho.Β 

Β 

53435038-CFD7-4BF7-B5FC-53A29BCD6B2F.jpeg

CB3A11DB-A358-4D6C-9971-94C01AB26266.jpeg

They have been bad here this summer too.

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, ckf said:

They have been bad here this summer too.

so weird i dont ever remember them being anything close to this !?! i sprayed my yard helped for like 2 days thats it.Β 

Even walking the dog in the morning sucks they swarm him .Β 

19 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

so weird i dont ever remember them being anything close to this !?! i sprayed my yard helped for like 2 days thats it.Β 

Even walking the dog in the morning sucks they swarm him .Β 

Yes, they bother the dog the most.

Not to bad here today with partly sunny skies with a high of 81⁰.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, EvilBird said:

havent ridden the 4 wheeler in months so took her for a rip today....damn horse flys in the woods are brutal this year tho.Β 

Β 

53435038-CFD7-4BF7-B5FC-53A29BCD6B2F.jpeg

CB3A11DB-A358-4D6C-9971-94C01AB26266.jpeg

Nice! can you ride right from your house or do you have to trailer?

• Gold Member
16 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Starting Monday, corporate is banning tobacco use on all company properties.Β Β 

I'm expecting a lot of hate mail when I send that All Site Employee email out on Friday afternoon.Β  Should be a good day.

Cigarettes are nasty sounds like a good policy to me πŸ‘. Here’s a pic of the giant cigarette I took on 95 in Virginia few weeks back.

FE587158-4E2A-4559-9EAF-224F8B3488CA.jpeg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

'The Big Wind' , created by Hungarian Engineers using an old T-34 and two MiG-21 Jet Engines. It was able to put out oil fire with a single blow. The photo was taken in Kuwait, 1991.
Β 

9009A3D3-05B6-440A-8928-D4306F47C8E0.jpeg.be2af447382e0591ba718acfeba5bc24.jpeg

• Like 1

Pulled a favor from a dear friend that does mainly sound for many rock and country acts and scored up tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert.

Holy hell, if you went as a couple, there is like a 100% chance the two of you are playing legs-a-spread tonight.

Lots of drunks, lots of people with either 0 self awareness or 0 care for anyone else around them.

image.png.eda6ddb16d1331df1a0bb15c4a880e31.png

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Supposed to hit 88 here tomorrow, humidex of 105.Β  :thumbdown2:

Β 

No relief until Tuesday.

That’s what it was like here yesterday…just fucking soupy…better today with some rain.Β 

12 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Missed out on much needed rains yesterday, .25" isn't near enough to help.

We have about an inch in the forecast between tonight and tomorrow. We could use it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Pulled a favor from a dear friend that does mainly sound for many rock and country acts and scored up tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert.

Holy hell, if you went as a couple, there is like a 100% chance the two of you are playing legs-a-spread tonight.

Lots of drunks, lots of people with either 0 self awareness or 0 care for anyone else around them.

image.png.eda6ddb16d1331df1a0bb15c4a880e31.png

I’ve been to a Bon Jovi concert. Same deal.Β 

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s what it was like here yesterday…just fucking soupy…better today with some rain.Β 

Walked out of the house at 730 this morning and the humidity is sky high. IΒ wanted to seal my new pool deckΒ but needed to get it on before the sun heated the concrete too much.

Ran out of sealer and had to borrow a pail from a friend. Out to his place and back. Had to quit at 1130 because it was drying too fast. I’ll have to do another coat when it’s not so hot. It’s kinda patchy looking.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

DCEDC1E5-18DF-4680-A99D-0C398E75845B.jpeg

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Walked out of the house at 730 this morning and the humidity is shy high. IΒ wanted to seal my new pool deckΒ but needed to get it on before the sun heated the concrete too much.

Ran out of sealer and had to borrow a pail from a friend. Out to his place and back. Had to quit at 1130 because it was drying too fast. I’ll have to do another coat when it’s not so hot. It’s kinda patchy looking.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

DCEDC1E5-18DF-4680-A99D-0C398E75845B.jpeg

Nice spot you have there.πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸŒžπŸ˜Ž