***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

20 hours ago, ckf said:

I don't worry about mine to much as we just have a weed lawn anyway. I still need to cop them up with the mower and I will be good.

I recently picked up an unlocked Pixel 7 pro from the Google store that came with a $200 store credit. The Pixel 6a is on sale for $299 so I used my credit and grabbed one for the $99 that it cost me. If Nicole doesn't want to upgrade her 4a I'll sell it on eBay. 

Hmmm.  Good idea.  I bought the 7 Pro as well and was contemplating the $200 but I like your approach.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Hmmm.  Good idea.  I bought the 7 Pro as well and was contemplating the $200 but I like your approach.

It's a good buy at 299. Take the $200 off and it's even better. Google is counting on a lot of breakage on the 200 credit. Better to use it instead of loosing it.

1 hour ago, smokin george said:

Afternoon! It's 68 deg where we are in Nova Scotia. 

We were in the upper 60s yesterday. The cold front has come through and it is currently partly cloudy and 45⁰.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smokin george said:

Morning! It's going to be in the high 60"s today and we're going to take a drive to Halifax harbor to see the aircraft carrier USS Gerald Ford that docked on Friday

We got as close as we could and it's massive. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Out on my new Harley :dirol:

AAD629C0-2E14-4D5C-B55E-23019AEF7549.jpeg

Nice! Ride safe and enjoy :bc:

Just ordered a new drone. I was surprised to see that I have had my current drone for a year and a half. I'm looking forward to trying the improved camera with a larger sensor.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Out on my new Harley :dirol:

AAD629C0-2E14-4D5C-B55E-23019AEF7549.jpeg

Nice ride. Everyone seems to have those Road Glides lately it seems. My friend just picked up his in California. 

Screenshot_20221110_204509.jpg

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ckf said:

Nice! Ride safe and enjoy :bc:

Just ordered a new drone. I was surprised to see that I have had my current drone for a year and a half. I'm looking forward to trying the improved camera with a larger sensor.

We're surprised too, you still have it after a year and a half..... :lol:

Just now, Steve753 said:

New forum name for you.

Sr. Crash Alot.

:lol:

Not that you can't, but the new drones are harder to crash with the obstacle avoidance and other built in safety features. However, I did get the 1 year insurance with the new one just in case, lol.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not that you can't, but the new drones are harder to crash with the obstacle avoidance and other built in safety features. However, I did get the 1 year insurance with the new one just in case, lol.

:bc:

2 hours ago, dz246 said:

Good afternoon :news: 

22 degrees, and been seeing some snow flurries off and on all day

Evening :hi:  Still warm here today with temps in the 60s early this morning and dropped back to the 50s after the front passed through. Cooler weather with a chance of some snow showers by midweek.

• Like 2