Check your account email address ×

wolves

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

About 7 years ago There were Turkeys on the side of the road about 2 miles from my house. I had to stop and take a double take. I told my FIL and he kinda laughed at me. He used to hunt this area when he was a kid and knows there are no turkeys around here. Couple days later he saw them too. 

I've had up to 30+ turkeys on my lawn in the backyard. I was once traveling from Maine to NH on Rt2 following a tanker truck .We were going down this long hill with a sweeping right hand curve.  This turkey comes running out of the woods and hits the truck's front wheels and "poof" feathers are everywhere. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Anler said:

About 7 years ago There were Turkeys on the side of the road about 2 miles from my house. I had to stop and take a double take. I told my FIL and he kinda laughed at me. He used to hunt this area when he was a kid and knows there are no turkeys around here. Couple days later he saw them too. 

Turkeys are thick here.   Tearing the shit out of my yard digging for night crawlers.  

20170901_163604.jpg

20170901_163642.jpg

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Turkeys are thick here.   Tearing the shit out of my yard digging for night crawlers.  

20170901_163604.jpg

20170901_163642.jpg

Damn Highmark...gorgeous spread you have there!:thumb:

BTW guy I know took a turkey to the windshield of his Jeep at highway speed....looks like a fucking bowling ball hit it! :lol:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

BTW guy I know took a turkey to the windshield of his Jeep at highway speed....looks like a fucking bowling ball hit it! :lol:

Did you know turkeys cant fly? :lmao:

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Thank you.   I take my yard very seriously.   Better than many golf courses. :lol:   

You can kind of see one corner of the motocross track in the background.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Thank you.   I take my yard very seriously.   Better than many golf courses. :lol:   

And your driveway looks like a damn road course   :bc: 

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

x2

37 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Where's the putting green? :lol::bc:

44 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

x2

Where's the putting green? :lol::bc:

Don't golf anymore.   Plan on taking it back up once my youngest is done with ball in the summers.   

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Don't golf anymore.   Plan on taking it back up once my youngest is done with ball in the summers.   

I thought that too. I'll play maybe once or twice a year now. I played 2 weeks ago and discovered that the grips were all cracking from dry rot. :lol: