Check your account email address ×

2018 Arctic Cat snocross sled

44 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

At least humble in your ownage Zamboni :bc: 

Hey....I know when I've been bested.  Enjoy it.  It's rare. :lol:

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Looks like the Madcatters need to have a little meeting and put a strategery plan in place.:lol2:

I think 2laps is over on HCS fighting all by himself, and doing pretty well as usual. :lmao:

Maybe we could bring some help over though.  Let's get @Ez ryder here with complete racing stats for last year.  And we'll, @CarlSpackler can "make a name" for himself here too. :lol:

I wonder if we can get Krommy here To chime in.

19 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

More than likely LaVallee never knew where the parts came from. He probably thought the dealer came up with them.  They were still new in the box. A few weeks after arctic man was over the dealer called me and said they to stop by and talk about the parts. When i got there they offered to replace all the parts or write me a check. I took the check. HPAK wrote me a check for $1400 and change for 2 cyls and 2 pistons and all the top end gaskets. 

I didnt really need the parts any more. Still have one complete piston and cyl for an IQr on the shelf. 

this is deff the case .he is a good guy and if he knew the score he would have sent something.  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

this is deff the case .he is a good guy and if he knew the score he would have sent something.  

Oh yes for sure, I know you are right.  It was one of those times where the dealer wanted to feel like a hot shot and took credit for scoring race dept parts.  I had no issue with it one way it the other.  I was just glad to be able to help out regardless of who knew about it.  

10 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yes , @HSR and I handed him his ass and showed him the door on the clutch balance thread. He has no game in a no rules forum.:boot:

Yup , good work Woody!!!! Too bad they fucked off,,,,,it was fun LOL

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I heard he helped out 2lipsdowns kid at a race and wasn't acting all stupid like he does on the web?

I think he's actually a pretty sled knowledgeable guy.  Just gets a bit worked up.  I always liked fucking with him.  I kinda liked him.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

Acting like he does on the net wouldn't be healthy in real life. Plus who could be that big of a tool?? LMAO

Words to live by.  Literally. :lol:

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

where is trimmerbarber been hangin  lolz

Probably on the beach somewhere. He was talking about selling the family property up in the leelanaw peninsula of Michigan. They owned hundreds of acres right on Lake Michigan in a big money area. 

11 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Probably on the beach somewhere. He was talking about selling the family property up in the leelanaw peninsula of Michigan. They owned hundreds of acres right on Lake Michigan in a big money area. 

probably rolling a maserati with a countach motor in it and a row of gold plated dildos epoxied on to the hood :lol: 

Just now, racinfarmer said:

I don't know what you two twats problem is!  The Soo is the pinnacle of snowmobile racing!  The be all end all event!  The most closest to real trail riding race of them all!

I never even heard of that stupid thing until a few years ago.

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think he's actually a pretty sled knowledgeable guy.  Just gets a bit worked up.  I always liked fucking with him.  I kinda liked him.

Words to live by.  Literally. :lol:

Couldn't survive here. Those guys need protection of rules and brand specific forums so you can't refute their BS!