Check your account email address ×

2018 Arctic Cat snocross sled

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Slight correction. 

:lol: the cats I own were from the era that made me a cat fan. My first brand new sled was a cat. I grew up owning bitches on cats.......and now they have left me 

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: the cats I own were from the era that made me a cat fan. My first brand new sled was a cat. I grew up owning bitches on cats.......and now they have left me 

:lmao:  I'm the same way.  My first sled was a 1974 440 Eltigre.  By '75 we had 4 Cats and a 4 placed Cat trailer with all the matching Cat snow suits and helmets.  I bled green for close to 2 decades.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Except win races.  Like the I500 and the IronDog and almost every USXC race last year.  

I forgot.  You have no interest in winning races.  

The race results are directly correlated to the riders.....nothing else. I am interested in what they bring to the table in terms of trail quality innovation. Polaris is hands down killing the other manu's in that regard

22 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Except win races.  Like the I500 and the IronDog and almost every USXC race last year.  

I forgot.  You have no interest in winning races.  

Only missed pro and semi-pro by one race in semi-pro.  Bonus is one of those pro wins was on a 4 stroke!

While we are still talking about sleds.  This is what Arctic Man is really all about.  Funny thing, Levi blew up his sled in practice.  I was the only guy in the state with cylinders and pistons but I was out of the country that weekend.  I get a text from the local Polaris dealer HPAK looking for parts.  I gave them the passcode for the shop and told them where my IQr motor parts were.  They grabbed all my cylinders and pistons and headed 250 miles north to the race. 

Levi ends up winning the race and the $60k.  I got a check for my parts and never saw them again.