Check your account email address ×

2018 Arctic Cat snocross sled

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

While we are still talking about sleds.  This is what Arctic Man is really all about.  Funny thing, Levi blew up his sled in practice.  I was the only guy in the state with cylinders and pistons but I was out of the country that weekend.  I get a text from the local Polaris dealer HPAK looking for parts.  I gave them the passcode for the shop and told them where my IQr motor parts were.  They grabbed all my cylinders and pistons and headed 250 miles north to the race. 

Levi ends up winning the race and the $60k.  I got a check for my parts and never saw them again.

They had a docu on Arctic Man years ago on some channel.  Looks like a fucking hoot.  I'd much rather do that than hay days.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

fuck is that polaris a good looking sled , maybe I should just keep mine 

Doooode.  Have some dignity!!!!  Just keep a sled....any sled!  

Just now, Zambroski said:

They had a docu on Arctic Man years ago on some channel.  Looks like a fucking hoot.  I'd much rather do that than hay days.

Nope ....I may buy another one in January but I am cleaning out the garage

Just now, Zambroski said:

There have been a few documentaries on AM.  It used to make the Alaska State Troopers show on the History Channel.  I was in a couple of those AST shows the first few years they were at AM.  Wrenching on sleds or drag racing or something like that.  I didn't get into trouble or anything.  

Arctic Man is a great time.  2015 was the last time I went but I still sponsor several racers.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

As we speak.  This is my last week for a few months.  We head to Europe for 6 weeks on Sept 25.  I need a week or so to get the homestead ready for winter.  

Europe eh ....sounds sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Europe eh ....sounds sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yep.  Pretty excited but I'm ready for it to be over already.  I want to get back in the motorhome and head to the Southwest.  Gonna spend January and February chasing the race circuits around CA, AZ, NV, etc.  Starting off with the AMA Supercross opener in Anaheim and finishing with the Nascar race in Vegas in March.  Throw in a couple NHRA and Ultra 4 races in the mix all wrapped around King of Hammers and I will get my fill of racing next spring.  

I can't wait to get into the motorhome for a few months. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who the fuck invited you?

:lol:

:bc:

Fuck a cat bashing thread, I can smell those things a mile away!!

And now back to our regularly scheduled program,  sneak peak at cats 2019 procross tunnel

recycling_aluminum_foil_with_food.jpg

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Fuck a cat bashing thread, I can smell those things a mile away!!

And now back to our regularly scheduled program,  sneak peak at cats 2019 procross tunnel

recycling_aluminum_foil_with_food.jpg

Hahahahaha.  Poor Zam.  All wrinkled up again.  

Just now, Woodtick said:

I really want to see king of Hammers.

I've been to hundreds and hundreds of races across the country both as a spectator and a competitor.  King of Hammers is hands down the most fun of all of them.  Every day for a whole week is a different type of racing.  From King of motos on the first Sunday to the rock bouncers going up backdoor at night on Monday to the actual KOH race the next Friday it is one spectacular event.  The best part is you can watch the entire 50 mile course from a 4 wheeler or SxS.  It is the coolest thing ever.  70,000 people show up in the middle of the desert for a week and party every single day.  The extra bonus is it's 75f the first week of February.

We will be going for many years to come.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

I've been to hundreds and hundreds of races across the country both as a spectator and a competitor.  King of Hammers is hands down the most fun of all of them.  Every day for a whole week is a different type of racing.  From King of motos on the first Sunday to the rock bouncers going up backdoor at night on Monday to the actual KOH race the next Friday it is one spectacular event.  The best part is you can watch the entire 50 mile course from a 4 wheeler or SxS.  It is the coolest thing ever.  70,000 people show up in the middle of the desert for a week and party every single day.  The extra bonus is it's 75f the first week of February.

We will be going for many years to come.  

I have friends that go and post pics. It looks like a blast.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It'll be interesting and I hope not too much of a let down at Duluth.  Man...those Open mods were really something when they fired up.  Stood my hair on end!  And the crowd goes nuts when they take to the track.  Wonder what the racers think about it.

so no open mod at all? guess I will not be attending any sno x again

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so no open mod at all? guess I will not be attending any sno x again

yah....we cant have teams actually building engines and putting work in and making shit go fast....lets focus on monster stickers and shit and make all the teams even

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

fuck I could probably whoop your ass on you home turf on any sled you pick. I was bangin ditches and tearing shit up when you were just learning what sleds were.....fucking faggot 

wow what a delusional one you are.

the self proclaimed king of the ditch . one would expect a rider of you caliber to be rolling around in a  factory truck  and getting checks to show up at events to grace the crowd with your existence

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

wow what a delusional twat you are.

the self proclaimed king of the ditch . one would expect a rider of you caliber to be rolling around in a  factory truck  and getting checks to show up at events to grace the crowd with your existence

He does get checks.  Not for his riding ability though.  Ben is the entertainment during intermission.  Kinda like around here but he gets paid for it there.