Check your account email address ×

2018 Arctic Cat snocross sled

• Platinum Contributing Member

Sucks they are getting rid of the open sleds.  ProLite and ProOpen classes will be riding the factory sleds now.

Edited by Highmark

sno-x is about the gayest fucking thing you can do with a sled and snow ......almost anything sled related is less gay than sno-x. Fucking A ....newfie and his widetrack solar powered utility sled with skidoo dildos and ACE stickers all over are 1000x less gay than sno-x

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

sno-x is about the gayest fucking thing you can do with a sled and snow ......almost anything sled related is less gay than sno-x. Fucking A ....newfie and his widetrack solar powered utility sled with skidoo dildos and ACE stickers all over are 1000x less gay than sno-x

And eleventy billion times less gay than flying a shitbox prop plane...

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Then GTFO and go post in your fucking flying thread! :ronald:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Sucks they are getting rid of the open sleds.  ProLite and ProOpen classes will be riding the factory sleds now.

Indeed it is!!!! Lame as fuck.

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I smell your cunt dude!  Stop it!  Or cover that biscuit up!!!! :lmao:

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

And eleventy billion times less gay than flying a shitbox prop plane...

Here it is.  

8 minutes ago, hayward said:

I think Bhen would make a great crop-duster pilot, especially in a drunken stuper.  

Instructor:  "Ok Ben, are you ready to take the controls?"

Ben: "He'll yeah mutha fucka!"

Instructor: "Ok, just go easy...it's all yours."

IMG_2311.GIF

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Instructor:  "Ok Ben, are you ready to take the controls?"

Ben: "He'll yeah mutha fucka!"

Instructor: "Ok, just go easy...it's all yours."

IMG_2311.GIF

Pfffttt....more like this......

• Haha 1

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

That was pretty fucked up! :lol:

I dont know shit about flying but if he would have just let the plane rotate and then held it just off the ground and let it build speed before he pulled her up he would have been cool. He starts to yank the plane into the air well before he has enough air speed for it to climb. Obviously that plane was being flown by someone who was scared of hitting the trees on the other side of the runway and had no clue how a plane works. Must have been in Russia :lol: 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I dont know shit about flying but if he would have just let the plane rotate and then held it just off the ground and let it build speed before he pulled her up he would have been cool. He starts to yank the plane into the air well before he has enough air speed for it to climb. Obviously that plane was being flown by someone who was scared of hitting the trees on the other side of the runway and had no clue how a plane works. Must have been in Russia :lol: 

Well, Russia was probably blamed for sure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I don't think it will be as bad as many are making it out to be.  The sleds will still be hard as hell to sell at the end of the season though.  

3 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I don't think it will be as bad as many are making it out to be.  The sleds will still be hard as hell to sell at the end of the season though.  

It'll be interesting and I hope not too much of a let down at Duluth.  Man...those Open mods were really something when they fired up.  Stood my hair on end!  And the crowd goes nuts when they take to the track.  Wonder what the racers think about it.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It'll be interesting and I hope not too much of a let down at Duluth.  Man...those Open mods were really something when they fired up.  Stood my hair on end!  And the crowd goes nuts when they take to the track.  Wonder what the racers think about it.

the open class hill cross sleds were the best of the best .....nobody cares about sled sno-x and its going to die quick when they make it restrictor plate racing on snow :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If it is another year or two like last few years, it might not matter.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the open class hill cross sleds were the best of the best .....nobody cares about sled sno-x and its going to die quick when they make it restrictor plate racing on snow :lol: 

"Open hill cross class".

I'm putting you on ignore.

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

If it is another year or two like last few years, it might not matter.

Last year was pretty good I thought.  Race entries for many classes were up.  Some classes like Sport were down though.  Without a strong sport class the series is doomed.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

"Open hill cross class".

I'm putting you on ignore.

:lmao:

open class hill cross at the x-games featured the same riders on sleds that actually made some significant HP ......those were serious fucking races. Not this mickey mouse tucker hibbert bullshit you jack off over Mr. 440 ........fuck I could probably whoop your ass on you home turf on any sled you pick. I was bangin ditches and tearing shit up when you were just learning what sleds were.....fucking faggot 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like you've ever seen a hill cross race from anywhere other than your living room.