Check your account email address ×

8 Spanish cops vs many more Antifa fags

Snake

• Gold Member

I think 100's is a bit of a stretch but the antifa bitches sure did scare easily. Sucker punching someone must be easier than facing them head on. :news:

Edited by Kivalo

:lol: I love the battle music.  Shit!  Talking about breaking rank and getting the fuck out of dodge in a hurry!!!!!!!  A highly trained, quality, battle ready cohesive unit!  

I didn't even hear "retreat!"  They must all use mental telepathy.  How shrewd!

:lol:

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Assaulting an LEO carries a stiff sentence ......take the badges off those faggot ass cops and they get boot stomped faster than snake in a battle of wits 

And one on one, they'd get the shit pounded out of them like the little basement dwelling pussies they really are.  Nigger piling is somehow now honorable?  Yeah I don't think so.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And one on one, they'd get the shit pounded out of them like the little basement dwelling pussies they really are.  Nigger piling is somehow now honorable?  Yeah I don't think so.

You know Bipolarhooknose would the the first guy in the fetal position in a confrontation like that :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Assaulting an LEO carries a stiff sentence ......take the badges off those faggot ass cops and they get boot stomped faster than snake in a battle of wits 

Will you wear a mask Bhenny? Are you ready to don the black kotex of dissidence? :lmao:

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Show me a time where cops dont nigger pile on someone....those fucking pussies are like bikers.....they always use more guys than they need

now fuck off bootlicking faggot 1!!!!

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Show me a time where cops dont nigger pile on someone....those fucking pussies are like bikers.....they always use more guys than they need

You want to be part of 'an army', when you obviously don't understand one of the first tenets of battle.

When Portland , Maine has an antifa protest, come on up... I'll take pictures. :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

You want to be part of 'an army', when you obviously don't understand one of the first tenets of battle.

When Portland , Maine has an antifa protest, come on up... I'll take pictures. :lmao:

I love Portland ....one of the coolest "small" towns I've ever been to......plus I probably subconsciously associate it with TB , Terry , Ron and OT so it gets extra points for that 

Just now, hayward said:

So now bhent is a antifa fag?  Figures, the world really is going to hell in a hand bag.  And it's all Analer's fault for converting him.  Way to go Analer!

You should change your screen name....for some reason I always think your in the midwest......it would be easier for me if I could remember you are an ECDL cheerleader

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And if one cop boot-stomped them while the other 7 stood back and watched, you blame the cop for being an overly highly trained aggressor.  I'm beginning to think you squat to take a piss,  and wear a bra at the same time.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

And if one cop boot-stomped them while the other 7 stood back and watched, you blame the cop for being an overly highly trained aggressor.  I'm beginning to think you squat to take a piss,  and wear a bra at the same time.

shut up stupid