Check your account email address ×

Hurricanes are going to be worse and more frequent.

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Good to be here.   :barbeque:

Already having to take care of some whiny right wing bitches though, sup with that?  

Neal

for some reason the right wingers here are dumber than normal.....and the slingers and mcs and snowriders are just as dumb as ever

Its like snake and woolie are trying to outdumb slinger and mc daily. Its really fucking tough to take 

trump has caused momo to be emboldened even though momo has no idea why.....hes worse than ever

the new cast of regulars here are all good.....although incredibly dumb :lol: 

smales is a bitch , jowell is a bitch and ckf is certainly still a complete circle jerking bitch

basically its just completely fucking awesome that FSCE has evolved back to close to what it was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

for some reason the right wingers here are dumber than normal.....and the slingers and mcs and snowriders are just as dumb as ever

Its like snake and woolie are trying to outdumb slinger and mc daily. Its really fucking tough to take 

trump has caused momo to be emboldened even though momo has no idea why.....hes worse than ever

smales is a bitch , jowell is a bitch and ckf is certainly still a complete circle jerking bitch

basically its just completely fucking awesome that FSCE has evolved back to close to what it was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Should be a good time then! :lol:

Neal

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Ben and Smails are both bipolar.  Ben likes to suck off Moto whenever he posts.  Now Neal will be competing with Moto for Ben's services :lol:  

A couple new guys are Momo level stupid......  

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Ben and Smails are both bipolar.  Ben likes to suck off Moto whenever he posts.  Now Neal will be competing with Moto for Ben's services :lol:  

:lol: one thing is constant on FSCE ....momo level stupid is always the low bar

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You sucked me off when I got here....  so ya...

Neal

• Haha 1

:lol: one thing is constant on FSCE ....momo level stupid is always the low bar

True :bc: 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

You sucked me off when I got here....  so ya...

Neal

That was Ben 👍

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Good to be here.   :barbeque:

Already having to take care of some whiny right wing bitches though, sup with that?  

Neal

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You two sodomizing faggots done jerking each other off yet? :gfight: 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

One would would think that you would actually come visit us once in awhile, you asshole .  :bc:

6 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

One would would think that you would actually come visit us once in awhile, you asshole .  :bc:

He is too busy trying to be this guy.....and by this guy I mean the black dude. :lol:

IMG_3400.thumb.JPG.e1fae7cd0f0b739cf6fdb3453cbc827d.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

It took a Cat 5 storm to get him to come over here and post. Ahhh the wonders of Global Warming never cease to amaze

:lol:

...and so far, I am finding him to ba an amusing addition.  Well needed as the librulz here have become extremely stale with their cronic butt-hurt.  Neal is...ummmmm....different.

*Neal

:lmao:

8 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

He is too busy trying to be this guy.....and by this guy I mean the black dude. :lol:

IMG_3400.thumb.JPG.e1fae7cd0f0b739cf6fdb3453cbc827d.JPG

Val.  Jeeez...short of his epic and I mean EPIC role in "Tombstone"....he really didn't have that great of a career.  I find that odd.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

...and so far, I am finding him to ba an amusing addition.  Well needed as the librulz here have become extremely stale with their cronic butt-hurt.  Neal is...ummmmm....different.

*Neal

:lmao:

Neal is far from a liberal ......he is off his rocker over global warming but thats about where it ends. The rest of the time he is usually right on 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Val.  Jeeez...short of his epic and I mean EPIC role in "Tombstone"....he really didn't have that great of a career.  I find that odd.

Are you fucking retarded? How about Heat? Batman? The Saint?

Just now, f7ben said:

Neal is far from a liberal ......he is off his rocker over global warming but thats about where it ends. The rest of the time he is usually right on 

Settle down.  I didn't call him a "liberal".  

And the next time I catch you with his ass in your mouth...I'm going to slap it out! :lol:KLnock it off!!!!  It's starting to make me wonder about you and what actually went on at this so-called, infamous "Jammstock". :lmao:

Are you fucking retarded? How about Heat? Batman? The Saint?

Good points.  I was actually trying to remember the name of that movie, "The Saint" he was good in that.  And "Heat" was an awesome flick!  But still.....you don't think he deserved more good roles?  His agent must have been a dolt.