Check your account email address ×

Hurricanes are going to be worse and more frequent.

jtssrx

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump hates hurricanes....and black people. :lmao:

IMG_2305.JPG

Mara Lago did a fantastic job fighting the hurricane. Nobody fights hurricanes as well as me, believe me. Mara Lago is soley responsible for decreasing the severity of the hurricane, saving countless lives and saving billions of dollars. You're welcome. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Mara Lago did a fantastic job fighting the hurricane. Nobody fights hurricanes as well as me, believe me. Mara Lago is soley responsible for decreasing the severity of the hurricane, saving countless lives and saving billions of dollars. You're welcome. 

Nobody knows hurricanes like Mara lago.  Believe me.  It knows hurricanes better than any other resort.  It's just terrific.  The most terrific.  Fantastic.

27 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

bout time we got some rain up this way.  looks like the hurricanes might be helping push some weather up this way

Ya its been dry eh...my buddy said he only cut the grass once at my place while ive been gone.

2 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Ya its been dry eh...my buddy said he only cut the grass once at my place while ive been gone.

I cut my ditch once since mid july.  If it doesn't grow anytime soon I'll put the mower away for the winter at this rate.