Check your account email address ×

hilliary clintoon blames Sen. Sold Out Sanders for her 2016 POTUS election loss

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

there were several reasons Hillary lost the election, including her own faults, and she has admitted that. but you rwws never see those aspects do you? I wonder why...

Perhaps because no one gives 2 fucks what that bitch has to say. She lost. You lost. Now go lay down

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

there were several reasons Hillary lost the election, including her own faults, and she has admitted that. but you rwws never see those aspects do you? I wonder why...

I think they are taking applications for book salesmen.  You should be a "shoe-in"!

:lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, COPO said:

Perhaps because no one gives 2 fucks what that bitch has to say. She lost. You lost. Now go lay down

:lol:

I'd bet many people would give 2 fucks what she has to say. I mean after all, she did win the popular vote. that's a lot of people.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Reality is Sanders did run as a dem to take over the party.  If I'm so wrong why did he continuously call it a revolution.  There is a lot Clinton says about the election that is BS but Sanders not giving a shit about the D party is spot on.  

She made plenty of mistakes in the campaign but her greatest was not asking Sanders to be VP.  Maybe she did and he didn't accept which only reinforces the above.  She didn't want Sanders because he was a bigger political star than her. :lol:   

Edited by Highmark

53 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Reality is Sanders did run as a dem to take over the party.  If I'm so wrong why did he continuously call it a revolution.  There is a lot Clinton says about the election that is BS but Sanders not giving a shit about the D party is spot on.  

She made plenty of mistakes in the campaign but her greatest was not asking Sanders to be VP.  Maybe she did and he didn't accept which only reinforces the above.  She didn't want Sanders because he was a bigger political star than her. :lol:   

sanders and hillary are two totally different people .....she is a power hungry whore who worships the dollar and the influence it buys. He is an idealist who seems to want to do what he thinks is right for people. They have less in common than the Orange Idiot and Hillary do 

Just now, f7ben said:

sanders and hillary are two totally different people .....she is a power hungry whore who worships the dollar and the influence it buys. He is an idealist who seems to want to do what he thinks is right for people. They have less in common than the Orange Idiot and Hillary do 

Well while I think Sanders may be slightly better than Clinton but there is plenty of proof in his actions he's no better than most in DC.

Doesn't change the fact that she is correct in saying Sanders didn't care about the D party.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well while I think Sanders may be slightly better than Clinton but there is plenty of proof in his actions he's no better than most in DC.

Doesn't change the fact that she is correct in saying Sanders didn't care about the D party.  

Sanders rolled over and gave her a tepid endorsement for the D party ......I think he did that more so because he saw Trump as worse than Hillary and he may well have been right. In the end he should have saved his dignity and went to work trashing both Trump and Clinton and let the chips fall where they may 

Just now, f7ben said:

Sanders rolled over and gave her a tepid endorsement for the D party ......I think he did that more so because he saw Trump as worse than Hillary and he may well have been right. In the end he should have saved his dignity and went to work trashing both Trump and Clinton and let the chips fall where they may 

Should have done that from the beginning.  Keep in mind Sanders voted with the dems over 95% of the time.   He was one of them.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Should have done that from the beginning.  Keep in mind Sanders voted with the dems over 95% of the time.   He was one of them.  

Bullshit , he voted with them 95% of the time on the meaningless shit. He didnt vote with them on shit like the Patriot Act and going to War in Iraq for no reason etc etc. When it came down to a real vote that actually had major implications Sanders was right a lot of the time.