Check your account email address ×

hilliary clintoon blames Sen. Sold Out Sanders for her 2016 POTUS election loss

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

No, because you can't separate ideas from personality. 

People are flawed. Someone will always throw shade on personality to avoid discussing ideas. Happens here daily.

And people slurp it up.

That's exactly what I am trying to do.  I look at people's actions and what they are doing outside of politics to try and get a read on them. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is why cult of personality style politics is so dangerous and damaging. And you keep perpetuating it. 

It is silly to think that Bernie is squeaky clean after a life time in politics. Had he won and followed through on some of his promises he certainly would have faced skeletons from his past as Washington always moves to protect it self from reformers. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is silly to think that Bernie is squeaky clean after a life time in politics. Had he won and followed through on some of his promises he certainly would have faced skeletons from his past as Washington always moves to protect it self from reformers. 

He was way better than Hillary, that's for sure.  She thinks of one person....herself. 

Edited by racer254

18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

That's been the pattern. 

They attack the person because they are incapable of addressing ideas. Americans see this as legitimate debate, because we've been conditioned to personality cultism for decades. 

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That's exactly what I am trying to do.  I look at people's actions and what they are doing outside of politics to try and get a read on them. 

No, you're centering on personality while telling yourself that it's a legitimate form of debate.

Just now, motonoggin said:

No, you're centering on personality while telling yourself that it's a legitimate form of debate.

And this is what the establishment wants you to do. You are unwittingly perpetuating the establishment by accepting this as legitimate political debate.

Just now, motonoggin said:

And this is what the establishment wants you to do. You are unwittingly perpetuating the establishment by accepting this as legitimate political debate.

What do you center on when discussing politicians?

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

sanders and hillary are two totally different people .....she is a power hungry whore who worships the dollar and the influence it buys. He is an idealist who seems to want to do what he thinks is right for people. They have less in common than the Orange Idiot and Hillary do 

Sanders' three houses says you are a cock gobbling ignorant FUCK :finger:

sanders used the same attack politics as any politician. including clinton. hey, sanders is a politician before anything else. as is clinton. i also heard sanders blame clinton for the loss. they pretty much all deserve each other. 

but look at all the cool entertainment we get now with trump. it's just a shame that he's going to cause catastrophic damage to the country.  

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

there were several reasons Hillary lost the election, including her own faults, and she has admitted that. but you rwws never see those aspects do you? I wonder why...

5 hours ago, COPO said:

This is a good one....

"What makes me such a lightning rod for fury? I'm really asking. I'm at a loss," she asks her readers, before concluding: "I think it's partly because I'm a woman."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/06/politics/hillary-clinton-what-happened/index.html

:stop:

The fact is, she would of never been in the position to lose had she not been a women. Had she not met and married Bill Clinton, she would of been lucky to take PTA  president in BFE. She is a very unlikeable, shrill, and been on every side of the issues. People don't like or trust her..........period.

56 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

sanders used the same attack politics as any politician. including clinton. hey, sanders is a politician before anything else. as is clinton. i also heard sanders blame clinton for the loss. they pretty much all deserve each other. 

but look at all the cool entertainment we get now with trump. it's just a shame that he's going to cause catastrophic damage to the country.  

Sanders attacks were 100% rooted in truth ....clinton is the slimiest worst candidate to ever run....she was beholden to anyone with a few dollars to donate. Just the worst

11 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Remember when Hillary, the DNC and CNN hand picked trump to run against so they could beat him in the GE :lol: 

they under estimated how Shitty she really is 

they overestimated the publics ability to stomach a corrupt piece of shit candidate 

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

they overestimated the publics ability to stomach a corrupt piece of shit candidate 

hillary is slime, but she didn't have the ability to destroy america. she knows that she could only push a particular damaging agenda so far before her most loyal fans would pull from the ranks. trump supporters are a completely different breed of human being. they'll stomach the most horrendous decision he could make and still stand behind that piece of shit. 

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

hillary is slime, but she didn't have the ability to destroy america. she knows that she could only push a particular damaging agenda so far before her most loyal fans would pull from the ranks. trump supporters are a completely different breed of human being. they'll stomach the most horrendous decision he could make and still stand behind that piece of shit. 

the difference being the media is all over trump if he sneezes and they would be so far up hillary's ass she could have nuked canada and they would sell it as the right thing to do 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the difference being the media is all over trump if he sneezes and they would be so far up hillary's ass she could have nuked canada and they would sell it as the right thing to do 

when trump tweets and says his crazy bullshit what's the media supposed to do? pretend it's not occurring? it's trumps words and actions that's the issue here. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

when trump tweets and says his crazy bullshit what's the media supposed to do? pretend it's not occurring? it's trumps words and actions that's the issue here. 

oh come on ......the media has been batshit insane over trump since he actually won. Trump is pure shit but the 5th estate is dead and gone.