Check your account email address ×

More footage of nurse being arrested. It's even worse than you think

Rod

Between the feminists, leftists, BLMs, and cop-haters, that cop will be lucky if he doesn't get fired. SOCIAL MEDIA is on fire with this nationwide. The ambulance company he worked for,  received tons of THREATS, and the crews were put on HIGH alert. 

Blacks and feminists are filled with rage in America, it's going to be a battle for many years. They both have been circling the waters waiting for the white male's numbers to drop.  They think the time to strike is here.  

23 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Between the feminists, leftists, BLMs, and cop-haters, that cop will be lucky if he doesn't get fired. SOCIAL MEDIA is on fire with this nationwide. The ambulance company he worked for,  received tons of THREATS, and the crews were put on HIGH alert. 

Blacks and feminists are filled with rage in America, it's going to be a battle for many years. They both have been circling the waters waiting for the white male's numbers to drop.  They think the time to strike is here.  

Any person with a brain in their head should be outraged by his actions and demanding that he be fired and charged with assault 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Any person with a brain in their head should be outraged by his actions and demanding that he be fired and charged with assault 

There is no assault here. He is a police officer, WITH POWERS OF ARREST, granted by the State of Utah. 

He approached her, and she resisted physically. It was her actions that caused the physical altercation. 

If she had COMPLIED, there would not have been a problem. 

You're too emotional to have been a cop. Keep your day job, policing is not for you. Maybe interior decorating or har-irdressing would better suit you, Benie. 

8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The most emotionally immature people on the planet are cops like this. 

They take it as a challenge to their very existence to not submit to their supposed authority.

One incident out of literally MILLIONS of police inter-actions per year, and you guys got your panties in a bunch over it. 

where was your outrage when the little boy got shot in his stroller in front of his mother in Georgia???????

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Constitutional rights!! LMMFAO!!! You hormones are making it sound as if Payne made a armed home invasion on the trucker's house without a warrant, raped his wife, took all his money, guns, and jewelry, kidnapped his daughter, and fled in his new Lexus. LMMFAO!!! 

The worst-case scenario is that the blood draw would be negated!! LMAO!! 

Hey, how come all you BIG MEN, weren't so tough and defensive, when Channon Christian got kidnapped, beaten, raped, tortured, and murdered in Memphis.,Tennessee, by four black guys? Was it because it was four black guys that would stab your faggotty faces off,  and leave you in a pool of blood, or is it because you secretly wanted to be a cop, but couldn't make it, so now you're against all cops???

Which one is it faggots?  answer me you pussy faggots!!! 

I want answers to these questions from you Wubby Bubbys!!!  

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

One incident out of literally MILLIONS of police inter-actions per year, and you guys got your panties in a bunch over it. 

where was your outrage when the little boy got shot in his stroller in front of his mother in Georgia???????

Its not just one incident you buffoon. Camera phones are responsible for exposing countless examples of police abusing their authority.

25 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They take it as a challenge to their very existence to not submit to their supposed authority.

Yes it's weird as hell 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Its not just one incident you buffoon. Camera phones are responsible for exposing countless examples of police abusing their authority.

You keep up your shit Sonny, and a camera is gonna' be exposing me, abusing your bungholio with a two-foot zucchini. 

27 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You better listen to me, or you'll be sorry!! 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

You keep up your shit Sonny, and a camera is gonna' be exposing me, abusing your bungholio with a two-foot zucchini. 

You aint gonna do shit, you demented old faggot. :fuckoff:

``

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Mach Z Not and he's every bit as retarded as he always was. 

Hey, do you think you might find a freakin' broad some day, and leave me the fuck alone!!!!!  Get a fuckin' life, will ya'!!:slacker::wtf:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Listen to me you fucking cunt. When you work in a hospital, the HOSPITAL carries what is known as liability/malpractice INSURANCE. The insurance company then goes out and hires the best civil liability lawyers in the state. She would not pay a dime for the lawyers, and secondly, she would NEVER be found liable by any judge or jury. 

I don't know where the fuck you came from, but I'm about ready to carve your name on an old axe handle I got in the barn. 

Oh so the hospital will still support her legally after they fire her for violating a patient's rights, not following written procedure, and violating the oath she took?? Fuck you are one dumb fucking mouth breather..Big into meth I take it??

this being a crash involving a commercial truck the dot as we call them. heavy vehicle enforcement division of the state police. are called to every truck crash. they go over the truck the log book edr dash cam if it had one. everything. blood test for every crash. but they follow the law. the cop here was a bozo.  

4 hours ago, snowstorm said:

this being a crash involving a commercial truck the dot as we call them. heavy vehicle enforcement division of the state police. are called to every truck crash. they go over the truck the log book edr dash cam if it had one. everything. blood test for every crash. but they follow the law. the cop here was a bozo.  

I believe Payne was requested by another agency to make the blood draw, as he was a registered Phlebotomist. Was he, or was he not authorized to make the draw? 

Did he have the authority to make that draw? 

Under state/federal law was he authorized to make that draw in this situation?

I'm not concerned with the hospital POLICY, I want to know if he was authorized under state/federal law to make a draw regarding this accident. 

6 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh so the hospital will still support her legally after they fire her for violating a patient's rights, not following written procedure, and violating the oath she took?? Fuck you are one dumb fucking mouth breather..Big into meth I take it??

How did she violate the patient's rights when an armed cop told her he would arrest her if she did not allow it? She did not violate the patient's rights, the police would have, you stinking GUNT!!! Shut your gunt!!! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
54 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

How did she violate the patient's rights when an armed cop told her he would arrest her if she did not allow it? She did not violate the patient's rights, the police would have, you stinking GUNT!!! Shut your gunt!!! 

Ever hear of HEPA laws??  and she would have violated the hospital's agreement also.... Try using your head, or date a Nurse like I do..:quaqmire:

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

I believe Payne was requested by another agency to make the blood draw, as he was a registered Phlebotomist. Was he, or was he not authorized to make the draw? 

Did he have the authority to make that draw? 

Under state/federal law was he authorized to make that draw in this situation?

I'm not concerned with the hospital POLICY, I want to know if he was authorized under state/federal law to make a draw regarding this accident. 

No.

No.

No.

No.

Anymore stupid questions?