Check your account email address ×

More footage of nurse being arrested. It's even worse than you think

Rod

1 hour ago, 800 Dragon said:

Sorry is a fact you were fired and fact you got me ban on old fs and probably on hcs as well  i know things I am a very rich and powerful man believe me ! I keep lawyers on retainer 

I never got you banned. You got banned 'cause you were the biggest sled-site faggot that ever existed. 

• Gold Member
43 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I never got you banned. You got banned 'cause you were the biggest sled-site faggot that ever existed. 

FBI is in on it now you dumb fuck! :lol:

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

FBI is in on it now you dumb fuck! :lol:

I know some cops that smashed a kid's head in with a club so hard, it fractured his skull!!

His lawyers called the FBI.

FBI agent investigated

Agent shit-canned the complaint  

How about that, you little faggot?   

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I know some cops that smashed a kid's head in with a club so hard, it fractured his skull!!

FBI agent investigated

And that's one reason people hate power hungry cops!

I would say by next week, we might hear more about this case. I think it will be weeks, maybe months before it's all adjudicated. 

What a clusterfuck. 

Edited by Guest

Just now, awful knawful said:

Too bad it wasn't your squash that got whacked.  

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

It did go to a FULL civil trial, lasted two weeks. Jury found all the cops, NOT RESPONSIBLE!!!!  The punk and his lawyers got majorly fucked................rightly so. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

FBI agent investigated

Hey you retarded fuckwad the FBI investigating the police for the arrest of rhe nurse.

17 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Hey you retarded fuckwad the FBI investigating the police for the arrest of rhe nurse.

OK, IF Payne gets convicted of anything, I will publicly post that I am a fuckwad. If he DOES not get convicted, everybody must post how great I am. OK, bitch??????   :happy:

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

OK, IF Payne gets convicted of anything, I will publicly post that I am a fuckwad. If he DOES not get convicted, everybody must post how great I am. OK, bitch??????   :happy:

No. You are a fuck wad.

21 hours ago, polaris550 said:

95% of the people in our town like the cops. They did a survey, years ago.   

LMFAO !! Ya after you stopped molesting kids lmfao !! Approval went through the roof why did u get fired do they talk to you now ? :bigfinger: 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

You're a great fuckwad!

Beter than being a great big faggot, like you!!

30 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

No. You are a fuck wad.

And you service Portuguese fisherman on the New Bedford docks. I'd rather be a fuckwad. 

12 minutes ago, 800 Dragon said:

LMFAO !! Ya after you stopped molesting kids lmfao !! Approval went through the roof why did u get fired do they talk to you now ? :bigfinger: 

What kids? Who got fired? I get a check auto-deposited in my account every month. Try again,  AWFUL DRAGON FAGGOT DUPES.   Yes, I "OWN " you to the MAXIMUM MAX!!!  :bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger::bigfinger:         Now, go suck some more pus-filled dicks. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold Member

Looks like the police officer would like to apologize to the nurse for being a complete fuck up of a police officer.  An internal investigation has found that Officer Payne violated many department policies and the the PD is thinking about firing him.  Also in the investigation it has been released that the officer is pretty much a sex offender due to his past discipline he has recieved while wearing a badge..

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lawyer-utah-officer-wants-to-apologize-for-nurses-controversial-arrest/

Oh and the truck driver has died from his burns

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

what a piece of shit.....to think some here defended that fucking trash. Hey lilly......you wanna suck this guys dildus or what ????

Machzcocksnotguzzler wants to swallow as many loads as the soon to be unemployed POS wants to let him have :lol:

The people can only hope that  Fife - payne will get his leo  card / license pulled forever.  May a angry beehive fall upon his head, and when he wakes up in the hospital , Nurse Alex Wubbles  is caring for him . Perfect karma for this total joke of a leo.

Edited by hwytohell

5 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

The people can only hope that  Fife - payne will get his leo  card / license pulled forever.  May a angry bee hive fall upon his head, and when he wakes up in the hospital , Nurse Alex Wubbles  is caring for him . Perfect karma for this total joke of a leo.

HE IS A HERO!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111