Check your account email address ×

More footage of nurse being arrested. It's even worse than you think

Rod

Yes, I said from day one, that they could have gotten a court order and gotten the blood. Why didn't she tell them that? The police should have also inquired if blood was drawn.  My contention is that Wubbles was not the trucker's lawyer, and like the Lieutenant said, if it was taken improperly, it would be quickly remedied. 

She resisted and yelled and made it more than it should have been. Everybody feels sorry for her, but she should have seen this was going south, and backed away. 

Social media will ruin the cop. 

I'm the only person in the USA that does not sympathize with her. 

Let him take the fucking blood, UNDER DOCUMENTED, WITNESSED PROTEST, then sue his ass off in court. 

That was the remedy.  

16 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

They had zero probable cause to ask for blood either 

Not sure if it's everywhere here, but I know in some places, CDL drivers are subject to testing after an accident, regardless if they are at fault or not.

Buddy of mine is a Lt in the FD with 20+ years. They had a major accident and had to send multiple trucks out and he clipped a mirror getting on the turnpike and they called and reported it.  His chief had to go to the accident scene and pick him up and take him in for a blood draw right away.  He didn't even do any damage to the trucks mirror or toll station. But him just barely hitting it with his mirror is enough for them to test him for alcohol and drugs 

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not sure if it's everywhere here, but I know in some places, CDL drivers are subject to testing after an accident, regardless if they are at fault or not.

Buddy of mine is a Lt in the FD with 20+ years. They had a major accident and had to send multiple trucks out and he clipped a mirror getting on the turnpike and they called and reported it.  His chief had to go to the accident scene and pick him up and take him in for a blood draw right away.  He didn't even do any damage to the trucks mirror or toll station. But him just barely hitting it with his mirror is enough for them to test him for alcohol and drugs 

He prolly consented to the draw I would assume

All she had to do was have a witness stand by as she told Payne, " under threat of arrest, I can not stop you from taking the draw ".

EASY PEASEY, done deal, in three minutes. 

The lawyers and police would have hashed it out later. 

7 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

All she had to do was have a witness stand by as she told Payne, " under threat of arrest, I can not stop you from taking the draw ".

So break the law and worry about it later? 

The Nurse has no obligation to tell the cops proper procedure NONE.

Sounds like you believe in random home searching, worry about the law later

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

So break the law and worry about it later? 

The Nurse has no obligation to tell the cops proper procedure NONE.

Sounds like you believe in random home searching, worry about the law later

ACTUALLY she did have the obligation based on her licensing body. u

Just now, snopro31 said:

ACTUALLY she did have the obligation based on her licensing body. u

:lmao:  cops should know the law and procedure and not veer from it, they have been suspended for this.

the BOLD is just too funny, her obligation and licensing body  is to the patient :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lmao:  cops should know the law and procedure and not veer from it, they have been suspended for this.

the BOLD is just too funny, her obligation and licensing body  is to the patient :lmao: 

Telling the cops procedure and policy is her obligation to the patient.  Educating Paul Blart there was exactly what she is supposed to do.

2 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Telling the cops procedure and policy is her obligation to the patient.  Educating Paul Blart there was exactly what she is supposed to do.

1 warrant

2 under arrest

3 Patient agrees

that is the policy agreed to by you guys - you have neither of them

obligation over

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

1 warrant

2 under arrest

3 Patient agrees

obligation over

1.  no warrant provided--instead of getting one, cop assaulted nurse

2.  illegal arrest cause his liberal feelings were slammed

3.  how can a coma patient consent

4.  liberals are wrecking this world.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

1 warrant

2 under arrest

3 Patient agrees

obligation over

OK, but the fuckin' cop is telling her,  " I'm either leaving with the vials or body in tow ".

What would a smart girl do, knowing that a fuming cop is gonna' haul her ass to jail?

A smart girl would say to herself, " I'll document this, and let this fucking asshole take the draw, and get him the fuck out of here ".  That's what a smart, common-sense girl would have done. 

Instead, she chose to challenge a cop that had been fuming with her for ONE HOUR!!!  Then, when he reacted, she resorted to female wailing and crying, instead of taking the arrest like an adult. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

OK, but the fuckin' cop is telling her,  " I'm either leaving with the vials or body in tow ".

What would a smart girl do, knowing that a fuming cop is gonna' haul her ass to jail?

A smart girl would say to herself, " I'll document this, and let this fucking asshole take the draw, and get him the fuck out of here ".  That's what a smart, common-sense girl would have done. 

Instead, she chose to challenge a cop that had been fuming with her for ONE HOUR!!!  Then, when he reacted, she resorted to female wailing and crying, instead of taking the arrest like an adult. 

The only challenge was from the cops, she did her job very well and didn't cave to irate cops.  Her job would be on the line otherwise.

These two cops were fucking idiots that give cops a bad name.... Need their faces kicked in by their own

You realize Nurses are front line responser and should be supported plain and simple. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

The only challenge was from the cops, she did her job very well and didn't cave to irate cops.  Her job would be on the line otherwise.

These two cops were fucking idiots that give cops a bad name.... Need their faces kicked in by their own

You realize Nurses are front line responser and should be supported plain and simple. 

Nurses there will no longer be able to deal with the police. She should have deferred to higher authority. They changed the policy so that nurses can no longer inter-act with the police.  This escalated out of control. BOTH were complicit, but she could have diffused it from the git-go. She even stated that Payne was angry from the minute he came in. Why didn't she hand it off to a supervisor?

If she had complied with the cop when he went to place her in custody,  there would not have been the fiasco. She created that clustefuck. 

35 minutes ago, stealth bomber said:

Mach z-not would let the cop take the blood and give him a good boot lickin while he was doing it.  

Go back to the 211 member site, boot licker. 

Here's the problem, the police think that they can do what ever they want because they are the police. This is what scares me about Marshall Law. You would hope the human side would come out of people but it doesn't and this case shows it. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I think by what was said on body cam this was more about previous incidents at the hospital than this one.   He made some comment like we've had this problem with this place before.  The Lt and detective were trying to push the issue because of that.   I hope they are reprimanded strongly for this bullshit.

I am curious about his CDL automatically giving consent.   My neighbor who has his thought it does.  

8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

so let's negotiate the reality of the law to appease your phony cop complex. hey...fuck you.