Check your account email address ×

Hurricane Irma

ICEMAN!

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hopefully Irma wipes Mar A Lago off the face of the earth.  Think of all the hundreds of millions the taxpayer would save if Trump didn't go there every weekend!

You don't think it would be built bigger and better then ever if Irma wipes it out in a federal disaster area????

15 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hopefully Irma wipes Mar A Lago off the face of the earth.  Think of all the hundreds of millions the taxpayer would save if Trump didn't go there every weekend!

Hoping a massive hurricane will wipe out someones property just because they don't like him is beyond fucked up. What an asshole

18 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

"already the strongest in its records outside the Caribbean Sea or Gulf of Mexico"

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Friends were heading to Key West Saturday..

You're in the path, what do you do? 

4 minutes ago, COPO said:

Hoping a massive hurricane will wipe out someones property just because they don't like him is beyond fucked up. What an asshole

x2.... My wife's family  live in south Florida. My DIL is heading north with the grandkids.  

Just now, racer254 said:

you always reading comprehension problems, That's exactly what I said.

it was all there dumb fuck, in black and white. you got your ass handed to you repeatedly in that thread. would you like to me link some posts for you?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it was all there dumb fuck, in black and white. you got your ass handed to you repeatedly in that thread. would you like to me link some posts for you?

There, I linked it for you. 

Exactly!!!! 

FFS, if you know it has the potential to be a bad situation, you either know what you are getting into by staying or else you GTFO.  All these idiots really need the government to tell them when to evacuate?

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: that's not what you or your buddy dumbski said.

Correct!!!!! I said to head for low ground and grab a snorkel and to not help kids and elderly!

What a fucking lame ass piece of shit you are   :thumb: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Correct!!!!! I said to head for low ground and grab a snorkel and to not help kids and elderly!

He constantly has reading comprehension issues.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

x2.... My wife's family  live in south Florida. My DIL is heading north with the grandkids.  

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

are your friends leaving? if not, racer thinks they're idiots.

Not friends my wife's family....pay attention!!:bc:

racer you seemed to have miss a few links

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 7:59 AM, Catalina said:

They did say there was going to be over 20 inches of rain, maybe more. I think the predictions were pretty good. I also think that if I lived in Houston, I would not have been waiting for the mayor to tell me to get out. Especially knowing the traffic there. I would have wanted to be ahead of that wave, so to speak. 

It is a no win situation for someone in that position. 

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 8:10 AM, racer254 said:

Exactly!!!! 

FFS, if you know it has the potential to be a bad situation, you either know what you are getting into by staying or else you GTFO.  All these idiots really need the government to tell them when to evacuate?

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 8:18 AM, Snoslinger said:

oh if life were just as simple as you :lol:

how do you propose all these "idiots" just pick up and get out of Houston?

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 8:29 AM, racer254 said:

If you can't figure this out, then I guess you better be prepared to stay.  It figures, you seem to be the type that need to be told what to do in a disaster situation. 

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

Not friends my wife's family....pay attention!!:bc:

Comprehension as stated by racer above! What he reads and what processes in that wet noodle of a brain are usually two completely different things 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

your idiocy in that thread was seen by all, no amount of exaggerating shit changed that. it was sooo bad you and racer were cast on idiot island all by yourselves :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

your idiocy in that thread was seen by all, no amount of exaggerating shit changed that. it was sooo bad you and racer were cast on idiot island all by yourselves :lol:

Uh huh...sure :thumb: 

Hypothetical conversation:

Family:  slinger, let's get away for a week to let this storm blow over.

slinger:  No, we can't leave because we have not been instructed to evacuate yet

Family:  we know it is a bad storm, let's leave anyway

slinger;  Sorry guys, it just isn't that simple....we may have traffic or gridlock or something else, so we can't leave.

:lol2:

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think you really need to attend some reading comprehension classes.

What's so hard to understand that you need to be prepared or GTFO. 

Do you really need someone to tell you that?

No!!! A hurricane is coming and the first thing you should do is contact Inspector Slinger to see what he thinks you should do for yourself and your family. Anything else is idiocy  :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Hypothetical conversation:

Family:  slinger, let's get away for a week to let this storm blow over.

slinger:  No, we can't leave because we have not been instructed to evacuate yet

Family:  we know it is a bad storm, let's leave anyway

slinger;  Sorry guys, it just isn't that simple....we may have traffic or gridlock or something else, so we can't leave.

:lol2:

Slinger says just give up and buy your kids some pink arm floaties and hope for the best!

Just now, Skidooski said:

No!!! A hurricane is coming and the first thing you should do is contact Inspector Slinger to see what he thinks you should do for yourself and your family. Anything else is idiocy  :lmao: 

I'd send them to the local church to borrow the pastor's minivan to drive out of town

:lol: