Check your account email address ×

The Scum of the Earth

Texas is the only state I've ever seen tattooed on a body.  They are all so proud of that state I guess. Easy targets at the beach though.  

I've got cousins in Dallas.  All idiots.

:lol:

What was this thread about again?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Texas is the only state I've ever seen tattooed on a body.  They are all so proud of that state I guess. Easy targets at the beach though.  

I've got cousins in Dallas.  All idiots.

:lol:

What was this thread about again?

I spent a week last year with a trainer from Corpus Christi.  You ain't lying.  Texans love their Texas and are more loyal to it, than the US of A.  Good dude though.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I spent a week last year with a trainer from Corpus Christi.  You ain't lying.  Texans love their Texas and are more loyal to it, than the US of A.  Good dude though.  

Alamo type fanaticals. Interesting for sure.  I spent 9 months there. That was enough. :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Alamo type fanaticals. Interesting for sure.  I spent 9 months there. That was enough. :lol:

Everythings flat.  Everyones yard is fenced in and all you hear is air conditioners.  But goddamn some good looking women down there. :bc:   Speaking of ex's, her sister lives outside of Dallas. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Everythings flat.  Everyones yard is fenced in and all you hear is air conditioners.  But goddamn some good looking women down there. :bc:   Speaking of ex's, her sister lives outside of Dallas. 

Whew!  There's nothing sexier than a nice set of tan legs in a jean mini skirt with cowboy boots and a matching hat (on a female)!  That's how I spent 9 months there. :lmao:

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ain't that the truth.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Whew!  There's nothing sexier than a nice set of tan legs in a jean mini skirt with cowboy boots and a matching hat (on a female)!  That's how I spent 9 months there. :lmao:

amen.   Long legs.  

I"m out.  Please keep this going, I wanna read about some lunatic running into city hall with a machete in rural Indiana on my morning news feed, something about slashing throats.  Don't forget to tip your waitresses. :lol:  :bc: 

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I hate cowboy hats on women. Faded ball cap ftw. Tan legs I agree. Pasty legs, GTFO!!!

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/30/houston-dhs-officials-warn-residents-fake-agents.html

Fucking scum posing as DHS agents, telling people to evac their homes, then robbing them. I hope someone finds them and kills them in the most gruesome way possible. 

Dude people are getting ROBO calls saying if you don't pay your flood Insurance you will be canceled. I fucking hate people. These fuckers want to profit off people who are in crisis. These fuckers should be jailed or worse