Check your account email address ×

Mark Levin It's been 10 days no Russia Collision in the Media

4 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You are fighting a losing battle here... Trying to explain that alt-left is a construct of the right wing media to some of these people is like fitting square peg into round hole.

You can't see it's a joke mocking the alt-right construct of the left wing media/academia? You're supposed to be smarter than this. No more UW for you until an intervention.  :lol: 

11 hours ago, Wildboer said:

No that's libtards, they're equivalent to the traditional hard right. The "Alt" part of "Alt-right" represents their break from Republican party lines. The alt-left would be anti-establishment and break with the democrats on key policy issues like trade. 

So you're saying that there are no anti-establishment lefties that break with the democrats on key policy issues?  Got it.  :lol2:

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You are fighting a losing battle here... Trying to explain that alt-left is a construct of the right wing media to some of these people is like fitting square peg into round hole.

Ah, so who came up with "antifa", "black lives matter" and "alt.right" constructs, and wgaf either way?  There are many in your generation going around half cocked, worried about labels, and convinced the sky is falling, worrying about who's on their side, and who isn't.  Case in point, all the antifas going around sucker punching people without even knowing what side the guy they just punched is on. :lol: 

4 hours ago, bussman said:

You can't see it's a joke mocking the alt-right construct of the left wing media/academia? You're supposed to be smarter than this. No more UW for you until an intervention.  :lol: 

this.  I manage 529 plans for several clients, and just sent off a check to UW for one, who's son is attending.  Figures she's as liberal as can be. :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dont tell me my lyfe Biscuitneckman!

My golf game has improved so much you're going down next month. 

If not I'm tossing the clubs and Arctic Cats and getting SkeeDoo's, going pangender, joining Antifa and blaming everybody else for my pathetic existence. :lol: 

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ah, so who came up with "antifa", "black lives matter" and "alt.right" constructs, and wgaf either way?  There are many in your generation going around half cocked, worried about labels, and convinced the sky is falling, worrying about who's on their side, and who isn't.  Case in point, all the antifas going around sucker punching people without even knowing what side the guy they just punched is on. :lol: 

this.  I manage 529 plans for several clients, and just sent off a check to UW for one, who's son is attending.  Figures she's as liberal as can be. :lol: 

I think BLT really is a librul plant into the Army/sled world/conservative movemet used to report back to the New World Order, Madison chapter. I'd quit him but the soft beard ball rest feels good after we've all been drinking. :lol: 

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It isn't about labels, it is about accuracy. Like the idea that everyone going or who went to UW is some raging libtard. 

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

I think BLT really is a librul plant into the Army/sled world/conservative movemet used to report back to the New World Order, Madison chapter. I'd quit him but the soft beard ball rest feels good after we've all been drinking. :lol: 

If I am a plant I did a hell of a job infiltrating. Your name is on the list for my globalist agenda compatriots to execute. YOU GET WALL! My beard is hella soft and lucious. You are right. 

Far right.....

Extreme right.....

Tea Party activists......

alt-right......

The labels become more irrelevant quicker so I'm wondering what the next label will be in a month or so... 

Guess what? Average people are catching on finally. Please, keep it coming. :bc: 

32 minutes ago, bussman said:

Far right.....

Extreme right.....

Tea Party activists......

alt-right......

The labels become more irrelevant quicker so I'm wondering what the next label will be in a month or so... 

Guess what? Average people are catching on finally. Please, keep it coming. :bc: 

I love how the DNC and CNN are reverting back to the old failed playbook lmao

NAZI!!!

RACIST!!!

BIGOT!!!

ZOMG!!! 

Alt leftards are a strange bunch 

8 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I love how the DNC and CNN are reverting back to the old failed playbook lmao

NAZI!!!

RACIST!!!

BIGOT!!!

ZOMG!!! 

Alt leftards are a strange bunch 

To be fair. People who identified as Nazis marched in the US. The label Nazi, racist and bigot seems accurate. 

Instead of being smart, your eclipse staring POS POTUS claimed there were good people marching with the Nazis. Then claimed that the people opposing the Nazis didn't have a permit and charged at them with clubs. 

It seems news worthy and accurate to report on these events using those terms. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

To be fair. People who identified as Nazis marched in the US. The label Nazi, racist and bigot seems accurate. 

Instead of being smart, your eclipse staring POS POTUS claimed there were good people marching with the Nazis. Then claimed that the people opposing the Nazis didn't have a permit and charged at them with clubs. 

So it had nothing to do with, in any shape or fashion, some "good people" being there to protest taking down the statue? Anyone against taking down that statue were big bad NAZI's?

Just now, Skidooski said:

So it had nothing to do with, in any shape or fashion, some "good people" being there to protest taking down the statue? Anyone against taking down that statue were big bad NAZI's?

Yes in todays leftists mind if you disagree with them your a Nazi. Look at the post I put up of a black man being sucker punched by an ANTFA member. How many posts has MC put up calling members of the site Nazi's since the election??? 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Dude get off CNN and start getting the truth. 

Fact =- White supremacists had a permit. The fact that they are assholes matter not. They are allowed to meet. 

Fact= Antifa did not have a permit. Arrived with weapons en masse

Fact= Potus did not say there were good people marching Nazi's. He stated that some were right wingers and not Nazis. Whom he condemned, albeit useless and stupid it,  he did condemn the Nazis and Antifa.

Your a Canadian. Give up on Trump and start criticizing the real enemy......................Trudeau.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Of course not. Because when good people find themselves marching with Nazis they imeadiately stop. No statue is worth marching with Nazis to save. 

NAZIS ARE BAD, DON'T MARCH WITH NAZIS. 

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Dude get off CNN and start getting the truth. 

Fact =- White supremacists had a permit. The fact that they are assholes matter not. They are allowed to meet. 

Fact= Antifa did not have a permit. Arrived with weapons en masse

Fact= Potus did not say there were good people marching Nazi's. He stated that some were right wingers and not Nazis. Whom he condemned, albeit useless and stupid it,  he did condemn the Nazis and Antifa.

Your a Canadian. Give up on Trump and start criticizing the real enemy......................Trudeau.

Watch his news conference again. Listen to his words. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Of course not. Because when good people find themselves marching with Nazis they imeadiately stop. No statue is worth marching with Nazis to save. 

NAZIS ARE BAD, DON'T MARCH WITH NAZIS. 

So only NAZI's wanted to see that statue stay upright? 

Reporter: Do you think what you call the alt-left is the same as neo-Nazis?

Trump: Those people, all of those people- excuse me. I've condemned neo-Nazis. I've condemned many different groups, but not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists, by any stretch.

Reporter: Well, white nationalists-

Trump: Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee. So … Excuse me. And you take a look at some of the groups and you see and you'd know it if you were honest reporters — which in many cases you're not. But many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. So, this week it's Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself where does it stop? But they were there to protest- excuse me. you take a look the night before, they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of the Robert E. Lee. Infrastructure question. Go ahead.

Edited by Skidooski

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yes in todays leftists mind if you disagree with them your a Nazi. Look at the post I put up of a black man being sucker punched by an ANTFA member. How many posts has MC put up calling members of the site Nazi's since the election??? 

No no no. If you call yourself a nazi and march around yelling slogans against Jews.....  You're a fucking Nazi. If you like Nazis or think like them then you are a terrible person, please die in a fire. 

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

President Donald Trump took questions from the press in a combative news conference on Tuesday.

The president defended his response to the deadly violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend. He reverted to his original argument blaming all sides, a position that drew bipartisan criticism.

Read the question-and-answer portion of the press conference below.

Reporter: Why do you think these CEOs are leaving your manufacturing council?

Trump: Because they are not taking their job seriously as it pertains to this country. We want jobs, manufacturing in this country. If you look at some of those people that you're talking about, they're outside of the country. They're having a lot of their product made outside. If you look at Merck as an example. Take a look where — excuse me, excuse me. Take a look at where their product is made. It's made outside of our country. We want products made in the country. Now, I have to tell you, some of the folks that will leave, they are leaving out of embarrassment because they make their products outside and I've been lecturing them, including the gentleman that you're referring to, about you have to bring it back to this country. You can't do it necessarily in Ireland and all of these other places. You have to bring this work back to this country. That's what I want. I want manufacturing to be back into the United States so that American workers can benefit.

Reporter: Why did you wait so long to put that last statement out?

Trump: I didn't wait long. I didn't wait long. I didn't wait long.

Reporter: It was at least 48 hours.

Trump: I wanted to make sure — unlike most politicians, that what I said was correct. Not make a quick statement. The statement I made on Saturday, the first statement, was a fine statement. But you don't make statements that direct unless you know the fact. It takes a little while to get the facts. You still don't know the facts, and it's a very, very important process to me, and it's a very important statement, so I don't want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement. I want to know the facts. If you go back to — I brought it. I brought it. I brought it. As I said — remember this, Saturday — we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America, and then I went on from there. Now, here's the thing. Excuse me, excuse me. Take it nice and easy. Here's the thing. When I make a statement, I like to be correct. I want the facts. This event just happened. In fact, a lot of the event didn't even happen yet, as we were speaking. This event just happened. Before I make a statement, I need the facts, so I don't want to rush into a statement.

So, making the statement when I made it was excellent. In fact, the young woman, who I hear is a fantastic young woman — and it was on NBC — her mother wrote me and said — through I guess Twitter, social media — the nicest things, and I very much appreciated that. I hear she was a fine, really actually an incredible young woman. But her mother on Twitter thanked me for what I said. And honestly, if the press were not fake and if it was honest, the press would have said what I said was very nice. But unlike you and unlike — excuse me — unlike you and unlike the media, before I make a statement I like to know the facts.

[Cross talk. Reporters shout questions.]

Trump: They don't. They don't.

Trump: Listen, how about- how about a couple of infrastructure questions?

Reporter: Was that terrorism, that event? Was that terrorism?

Trump: Say it. What?

Reporter: The CEO of Wal-Mart said you missed a critical opportunity to help bring the country together. Did you?

Trump: Not at all. I think the country — look, you take a look. I've created over a million jobs since I'm president. The country is booming, the stock market is setting records. We have the highest employment numbers we've ever had in the history of our country. We're doing record business. We have the highest levels of enthusiasm. So, the head of Wal-Mart, whom I know, who is a very nice guy, was making a political statement. I mean, I do it the same way. You know why? Because I want to make sure, when I make a statement that the statement is correct, and there was no way — there was no way of making a correct statement that early. I had to see the facts, unlike a lot of reporters — unlike a lot of reporters. I know, David Duke was there. I wanted to see the facts, and the facts as they started coming out were very well-stated. In fact, everybody said his statement was beautiful. If he would have made it sooner, that would have been good. I couldn't have made it sooner because I didn't know all of the facts. Frankly, people still don't know all of the facts. It was very important — excuse me, excuse me. It was very important to me to get the facts out and correctly, because if I would have made a fast statement — and the first statement was made without knowing much other than what we were seeing. The second statement was made with knowledge, with great knowledge. There's still things — excuse me, there's still things that people don't know. I want to make a statement with knowledge. I wanted to know the facts. Okay.

Reporter: Two questions. Was this terrorism and can you tell us how you're feeling about your chief strategist, Steve Bannon.

Trump: Well, I think the driver of the car is a disgrace to himself, his family and this country, and that is ... you can call it terrorism. You can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want. I would just call it as the fastest one to come up with a good verdict. That's what I'd call it. Because there is a question. Is it murder? Is it terrorism? And then you get into legal semantics. The driver of the car is a murderer and what he did was a horrible, horrible inexcusable thing.

Reporter: Can you tell us how you're feeling about your chief strategist, Mr. Bannon? Can you talk about that?

Trump: Go ahead.

Reporter: I would echo Maggie's question. Steve Bannon has-

Trump: I never spoke to Mr. Bannon about it.

Reporter: Can you tell us broadly — do you still have confidence in Steve?

Trump: Well, we'll see. Look, I like Mr. Bannon, he's a friend of mine, but Mr. Bannon came on very late — you know that. I went through 17 senators, governors and I won all the primaries. Mr. Bannon came on very much later than that, and I like him, he's a good man. He is not a racist, I can tell you that. He's a good person, he actually gets a very unfair press in that regard. But we'll see what happens with Mr. Bannon, but he's a good person and I think the press treats him frankly very unfairly.

Reporter: Do you have confidence in him?

Another reporter: John McCain has called on you to defend your national security adviser H.R. McMaster.

Trump: I have already done it. I did it the last time.

Reporter: And he called on you again to —

Trump: Senator McCain? You mean the one who voted against Obamacare?

Reporter: And he said-

Trump: Who is senator- You mean Senator McCain who voted against us getting good health care?

Reporter: Senator McCain said that the alt-right is behind these attacks, and he linked that same group to those who perpetrated the attack in Charlottesville.

Trump: Well, I don't know. I can't tell you. I'm sure Senator McCain must know what he's talking about. But when you say the alt-right...uh, define alt-right to me. You define it. Go ahead.

Trump: No, define it for me. Come on, let's go.

Reporter: Senator McCain defined them as the same groups.

Trump: OK. What about the alt-left that came charging at-

[Indistinct.]

Trump: Excuse me, what about the alt-left that came charging at the, as you say, the alt-right. Do they have any semblance of guilt?

Trump: Let me ask you this. What about the fact they came charging — that they came charging, with clubs in their hands, swinging clubs? Do they have any problem? I think they do. So, you know, as far as I'm concerned, that was a horrible, horrible day-

Trump: Wait a minute. I'm not finished. I'm not finished, fake news. That was a horrible day.

Reporter: Is it the same level as neo-Nazis?

Trump: I will tell you something. I watched those very closely, much more closely than you people watched it, and you have- You had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. And nobody wants to say that, but I'll say it right now. You had a group, you had a group on the other side that came charging in without a permit and they were very, very violent.

Trump: Go ahead.

Reporter: Do you think what you call the alt-left is the same as neo-Nazis?

Trump: Those people, all of those people- excuse me. I've condemned neo-Nazis. I've condemned many different groups, but not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists, by any stretch.

Reporter: Well, white nationalists-

Trump: Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee. So … Excuse me. And you take a look at some of the groups and you see and you'd know it if you were honest reporters — which in many cases you're not. But many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. So, this week it's Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself where does it stop? But they were there to protest- excuse me. you take a look the night before, they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of the Robert E. Lee. Infrastructure question. Go ahead.

Great. Thanks. So you can see where he clearly stated that the other group didn't have a permit and came charging with clubs. Was he lying about the permit?  Who was this group of "good people" that were marching with the Nazis?  Have they been identified?  Some historical society people perhaps?  Was he telling the truth when he claimed that the woman's Mother got in touch and thanked him?  

20 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You asked for it :lol::lol: 

:lol:   Yep this is it.   Impeach him now. :lol: 

The person was only identified in the email as being from "WV," which one source said was a reference to West Virginia. It's unclear who the individual is, what he or she was seeking, or whether Dearborn even acted on the request. One source said that the individual was believed to have had political connections in West Virginia, but details about the request and who initiated it remain vague.

The same source said Dearborn in the email appeared skeptical of the requested meeting.