Check your account email address ×

Mark Levin It's been 10 days no Russia Collision in the Media

FYI dumdums..."alt-right" is a term coined by Richard Spencer- you know, the white supremacist asshole that associates with Nazi's.

Also, Steve Bannon declared that Breitbart was a platform for the alt-right.  

This isn't a label made up by the "leftard media." It's a label created by these racist assholes to describe themselves.

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

FYI dumdums..."alt-right" is a term coined by Richard Spencer- you know, the white supremacist asshole that associates with Nazi's.

This isn't a label made up by the "leftard media." It's a label created by these racist assholes to describe themselves.

Yes but the Alt-right was morphed into Naziism as a platform for the Dem smear campaign. 

17 minutes ago, Skidooski said:
Reporter: Do you think what you call the alt-left is the same as neo-Nazis?

Trump: Those people, all of those people- excuse me. I've condemned neo-Nazis. I've condemned many different groups, but not all of those people were neo-Nazis, believe me. Not all of those people were white supremacists, by any stretch.

Reporter: Well, white nationalists-

Trump: Those people were also there because they wanted to protest the taking down of a statue of Robert E. Lee. So … Excuse me. And you take a look at some of the groups and you see and you'd know it if you were honest reporters — which in many cases you're not. But many of those people were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. So, this week it's Robert E. Lee. I noticed that Stonewall Jackson is coming down. I wonder is it George Washington next week and is it Thomas Jefferson the week after? You know, you really do have to ask yourself where does it stop? But they were there to protest- excuse me. you take a look the night before, they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of the Robert E. Lee. Infrastructure question. Go ahead.

Thanks for proving my point. Because yes there were some normal individuals there and then some racist idiots as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

So you're saying that there are no anti-establishment lefties that break with the democrats on key policy issues?  Got it.  :lol2:

No, I'm saying there isn't a large movement based off of a shared break from the party line. You guys love jumping to conclusions.

44 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

You do. Read a book wow

What's a book?

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Mainecat said:

This article says nothing about evidence, simply goes over the investigation team. :lol:  Real breaking revelations. :lol:

In a secure location in southwest Washington, D.C., with access to a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility for classified material, 16 of the country’s top lawyers have passed the last several months working on an investigation that will likely be as consequential as it is secretive.  

The following details—gleaned from conversations with people familiar with President Donald Trump’s legal team, as well as intelligence experts and friends of the people working for special counsel Robert Mueller—help explain the broad range of legal and counterintelligence experts he’s assembled. Mueller has essentially built his own miniature Justice Department.

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

How can you tell the two ideologies apart?

:lol:

Because we have a rational thought process unlike the Dems who have been told how to think and act and label everyone a Nazi.....................By the way, how is the Russian narrative going for you? Thought you were going to piss yourself repeatedly two weeks ago about that one................Mueller, Anyone Mueller?

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Ice-left is a term bussman created on 8/25/17 to describe mouth breathing morons that act like SnowRider but live in Canada. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Because we have a rational thought process unlike the Dems who have been told how to think and act and label everyone a Nazi.....................By the way, how is the Russian narrative going for you? Thought you were going to piss yourself repeatedly two weeks ago about that one................Mueller, Anyone Mueller?

Use your rational thought process and tell me how alt right differs from Nazi

Ready set GO!!!

Richard Bertrand Spencer (born May 11, 1978) is an American white supremacist.[1] He is president of the National Policy Institute, a white supremacist think tank, as well as Washington Summit Publishers. Spencer has stated that he rejects the label of white supremacist, and prefers to describe himself as an identitarian.[2][3][4] He has advocated for a white homeland for a "dispossessed white race" and called for "peaceful ethnic cleansing" to halt the "deconstruction" of European culture.[5]

Spencer and others have said that he created the term "alt-right",[6] which he considers a movement about white identity.[7][8][9] Breitbart News described Spencer's website AlternativeRight.com as "a center of alt-right thought."[10]

Spencer and his organization drew considerable media attention in the weeks following the 2016 US presidential election, where, at a National Policy Institute conference, he quoted from Nazi propaganda and denounced Jews.[9] In response to his cry "Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory!", a number of his supporters gave the Nazi salute and chanted in a similar fashion to the Sieg heil chant used at the Nazis' Nuremberg rallies. Spencer has also refused to denounce Adolf Hitler.[11]

Alt right, Richard Spencer?.......................please you done with Wikipedia? 

If yo want to talk idiocy..................lets talk Antifa. What do they stand for? Who runs the organisation? Who do they align with? if they are so sure of there platform why do they hide their faces?

By the way.........................Trudeau Bad..................

27 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Alt right, Richard Spencer?.......................please you done with Wikipedia? 

If yo want to talk idiocy..................lets talk Antifa. What do they stand for? Who runs the organisation? Who do they align with? if they are so sure of there platform why do they hide their faces?

By the way.........................Trudeau Bad..................

Good answer.  Way to show off your rational thought process, now go lay down

:lmao:

Edited by ICEMAN!

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

You're so wrong it's amazing :lol: 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Because it is the same. It is a tech savvy more PR friendly version of the same damn thing. 

I just said it was the same. But it wasn't originally the same. It was just made that way so every Dem drunk on their moral high horse could shout racist or Nazi and feel better about themselves.

2 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I just said it was the same. But it wasn't originally the same. It was just made that way so every Dem drunk on their moral high horse could shout racist or Nazi and feel better about themselves.

It was originally the exact same as it is now. The media had nothing to do with their ideology or twisting it. The Dems aren't the ones with the problem here... It is the republicans trying to justify and minimize the alt-right by blaming the Dems for it or whatever the equivocation of the day is...

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It was originally the exact same as it is now. The media had nothing to do with their ideology or twisting it. The Dems aren't the ones with the problem here... It is the republicans trying to justify and minimize the alt-right by blaming the Dems for it or whatever the equivocation of the day is...

Nope was originally for the labeling of the alternative right. Meaning everyone right of central republicanism, including bloggers, independent journalists, people, everyone like that. 

Then it was perverted into an ugly racist portion by the Dem controlled media. Once it was twisted the main stream right wingers walked away. Which was the intent by the leftists.

I love how no one  here will condemn Antifa but keep yapping about Alt right even though the vast majority or normal right wingers now condemn the racist Alt Right.

Why wont any of you condemn the violent, communist, and hateful Antifa?

56 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Nope was originally for the labeling of the alternative right. Meaning everyone right of central republicanism, including bloggers, independent journalists, people, everyone like that. 

Then it was perverted into an ugly racist portion by the Dem controlled media. Once it was twisted the main stream right wingers walked away. Which was the intent by the leftists.

I love how no one  here will condemn Antifa but keep yapping about Alt right even though the vast majority or normal right wingers now condemn the racist Alt Right.

Why wont any of you condemn the violent, communist, and hateful Antifa?

lol wtf are you going on about?  I already posted where "alt-right" came from and it's got nothing to do with the nonsense you're spewing

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

lol wtf are you going on about?  I already posted where "alt-right" came from and it's got nothing to do with the nonsense you're spewing

Oh well that settles it then. Thanks for helping me out. Next time someone asks me for an opinion. Ill direct them over to the "guy with an extremely unbiased opinion on absolutely everything"

Condemn Antifa yet? Didn't think so