Check your account email address ×

Mark Levin It's been 10 days no Russia Collision in the Media

The daily what? So as of Aug 22'nd go back 10 days. I know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. And Vince's is from today. So again, go back 10 days? Oh and :handjob: on that article. MSN "sources" . Yeah...

Just now, JEFF said:

HAHAHA!! Yeah. Those are all pretty much dismissing the claims. Ad blocker wouldn't let one open, but I can just guess... 

And right for the insults huh? Your middle name Antifa by chance kid?

I gave you right wing news sources so you couldn't say it was just the left, I gave you international news so you couldn't say it was just the American MSM, but you latch onto the fact that the Fox News article was pro Trump? That's some dedicated hackery right there bud. Face it, the video in @jtssrx's post is fucking bullshit, counterfactual partisan drivel.

I don't throw piss at people, but I hate fascists, does that count?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

I love how the alt left still thinks this is going somewhere :lol: 

I can't believe you're still trying to make the alt left a thing. There's the far left, sure, and they correspond with the far right... The the hardliners that pull the establishment right and left. The alt-right doesn't really have an equivalent though.

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I can't believe you're still trying to make the alt left a thing. There's the far left, sure, and they correspond with the far right... The the hardliners that pull the establishment right and left. The alt-right doesn't really have an equivalent though.

You say that like the black clad dildos have an equivalent on the right......

If I announce I have a permit for "A rally for free speech", advertise it as a "Rally for free speech".... how many said black clad dildos will 'show up to demonstrate peacefully'?

I simply predict that one day an equal number of anti-anarchist 'antagonists' are going to but heads with an equal number of 'anti-hate activists'.

And you will act surprised.

25 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

So the alt left is the only one that can draw up the labels. 

Got it. :lol: 

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

You say that like the black clad dildos have an equivalent on the right......

If I announce I have a permit for "A rally for free speech", advertise it as a "Rally for free speech".... how many said black clad dildos will 'show up to demonstrate peacefully'?

I simply predict that one day an equal number of anti-anarchist 'antagonists' are going to but heads with an equal number of 'anti-hate activists'.

And you will act surprised.

Dude, the anti-anarchists are the White Supremacists who organized the original March in Charlottesville :lol: 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

The alt left are the people who call themselves liberals but in reality believe whatever they're told by the DNC

21 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

The alt left are the people who call themselves liberals but in reality believe whatever they're told by the DNC

No that's libtards, they're equivalent to the traditional hard right. The "Alt" part of "Alt-right" represents their break from Republican party lines. The alt-left would be anti-establishment and break with the democrats on key policy issues like trade. 

52 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

No that's libtards, they're equivalent to the traditional hard right. The "Alt" part of "Alt-right" represents their break from Republican party lines. The alt-left would be anti-establishment and break with the democrats on key policy issues like trade. 

So the alt left exists good talk

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

So the alt left exists good talk

Who does that describe? Name a large liberal movement that started after 2008 that is really anti-establishment? Where is the sizeable liberal movement the left is rushing to denounce?

35 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Who does that describe? Name a large liberal movement that started after 2008 that is really anti-establishment? Where is the sizeable liberal movement the left is rushing to denounce?

It describes you alt leftists 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

You are fighting a losing battle here... Trying to explain that alt-left is a construct of the right wing media to some of these people is like fitting square peg into round hole.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You are fighting a losing battle here... Trying to explain that alt-left is a construct of the right wing media to some of these people is like fitting square peg into round hole.

I don't think I'm going to change his mind. I'm just interested in the construction of the construct.