Check your account email address ×

Freeloaders...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Kick you out for being a whinny little fuckface cunt. Fact is nobody will get the boot so man up forehead or shut the fuck up. My guess is you'll do neither  :lol: 

:nuts:. Bring it pussy.  Emotionally sticking up for freeloaders like Doe Dumber and Creeper :lol: 

Dumbski, Doe Dumb, and Creeper - what a crew :lmao: 

It's called a compaison you mental midget.

"Bring it" he says  :lol: You've got nothing for me and you've proved that time and time again. My guess is that you'll prove you've go nothing in your next response to me :boot:

Edited by Skidooski

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts:. Bring it pussy.  Emotionally sticking up for freeloaders like Doe Dumber and Creeper :lol: 

Dumbski, Doe Dumb, and Creeper - what a crew :lmao: 

Your entire political idealism is based on buying votes from freeloaders , illegals and felons with other peoples money.:lol2:

13 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

Is that all true racer?

He tried to convinced me to be a cm, then when it didn't work he payed to make it seem like I caved.   Just like he is doing now.  Z has him pegged.

Pay up sr.  The cost of a membership should be proportional to what you make, like taxes.  Pay up your fair share.

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Your entire political idealism is based on buying votes from freeloaders , illegals and felons with other peoples money.:lol2:

You're a freeloader bro.  You're using my money to keep the forum open.  STFU or pay you worthless fuckstick :bc: 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He tried to convinced me to be a cm, then when it didn't work he payed to make it seem like I caved.   Just like he is doing now.  Z has him pegged.

Pay up sr.  The cost of a membership should be proportional to what you make, like taxes.  Pay up your fair share.

:lies: :nuts:

You had no clue who paid your CM.  You're a fucking liar trying to save face.  Now pay up this time you worthless freeloader.  

sr = pegged

I tell you what you public tax money junky.  If republicans keep the house, you pay for me.  If the dems take the majority, I will pay for my own membership.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

I tell you what you public tax money junky.  If republicans keep the house, you pay for me.  If the dems take the majority, I will pay for my own membership.

:nuts:. Pay for your own regardless :bc: 

Put $100 on Dump and I'll put $100 on Hillary.  Deal? 

:nuts:. Pay for your own regardless :bc: 

Put $100 on Dump and I'll put $100 on Hillary.  Deal? 

I offered you the deal, now you can't take it or be a crybaby.  What's it going to be.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I offered you the deal, now you can't take it or be a crybaby.  What's it going to be.

Why do I need to make a deal for your membership?  I bought one immediately and you're still a freeloader.  Period. 

Pay an up or STFU :bc: 

12 hours ago, ckf said:

I've got no problem honoring your membership :bc: 

I just sent in via pay pal but no message section popped up to advise my user name. Check your PM as I gave you a confirmation #. .

6 minutes ago, Slider said:

I just sent in via pay pal but no message section popped up to advise my user name. Check your PM as I gave you a confirmation #. .

Got it, thanks!

59 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There's no free lunch.

When it comes to brains there are a bunch on here with an a few sandwiches short in the old lunch box, Ballsack is among them :nuts:

Just now, Momorider said:

When it comes to brains there are a bunch on here with an a few sandwiches short in the old lunch box, Ballsack is among them :nuts:

Grow a pair and call out your freeloading buddies :lol: 

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Doe Dumb and Creeper - you two freeloading clowns gonna pay your own way?  :sos:

Yet you defend the 47% freeloaders only because they vote for e the parasite party

Creeper the freeloading hypocrite :lol: Posting on a forum using other people's money :lol: 

Snowbevis, the defender of the real parasites on the world, using the 47%ers to vote your greed driven agenda into office,.:lol2:

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Snowbevis, the defender of the real parasites on the world, using the 47%ers to vote your greed driven agenda into office,.:lol2:

You're a forum parasite bro :lmao: 

You're a forum parasite bro :lmao: 

You're a societal parasite,,, and continue to support them,, with earning taken from those  that that really work.

greedy fucker.

To a liberal, believing that you pay too much in taxes or even opposing paying more in taxes is greedy. In actuality, wanting to loot as much money as possible that someone else has earned to use for your own purposes, which is what liberals do, is a much better example of greed.

• Like 1