Check your account email address ×

Food preference

Still trying to figure out what the OP wants from us.  Are we supposed to put those four in order of our preference?  Is it a joke about nationalities? Racism? And why do three of the plates include chicken?  Is this a plug for the poultry industry?  Or am I overthinking it?

Either way, I'll do the WI fish fry and take Hannah as my +1.  She may have grown up white trash but there's a better chance she's better looking, knows her way around a stripper pole and the bedroom, is a decent driver, doesn't share a house sleeping on the floor with 14 of her brothers and sisters or isn't an obese welfare recipient working on her 6th child from the 6th father, two of which are dead and the rest are either incarcerated or aspiring rappers.

There....decent answer?  Or am I off track?

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Still trying to figure out what the OP wants from us.  Are we supposed to put those four in order of our preference?  Is it a joke about nationalities? Racism? And why do three of the plates include chicken?  Is this a plug for the poultry industry?  Or am I overthinking it?

Either way, I'll do the WI fish fry and take Hannah as my +1.  She may have grown up white trash but there's a better chance she's better looking, knows her way around a stripper pole and the bedroom, is a decent driver, doesn't share a house sleeping on the floor with 14 of her brothers and sisters or isn't an obese welfare recipient working on her 6th child from the 6th father, two of which are dead and the rest are either incarcerated or aspiring rappers.

There....decent answer?  Or am I off track?

Order of preference, its not a riddle. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

What if you could only have one thing to eat for the rest of your life,what would it be?

Pussy:D I remembered an old post of yours about eating to close to the dump. :lol2:

Edited by Badger**