Check your account email address ×

Who was responsible for the violence in Charlottesville VA. ?? Here's what witnesses say

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Sounds like both sides came ready to fight. I guess I'm a racist and nazi for saying that. :lol: 

Both groups came ready to fight. And yet the MSM gives one side all the blame and ignores the violence from the other

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Both groups came ready to fight. And yet the MSM gives one side all the blame and ignores the violence from the other

is anyone denying that? you still don't grasp the picture of what went on here.

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

President Trump has also denounced the racist groups, but he suggests that anti-racism counter-demonstrators share some of the blame. On Tuesday, he said “both sides” were responsible for the bloodshed.

Can this be any clearer?

The counter racist or anti-racist claim is complete fucking bullshit ANTIFA are fucking fascists and Trump never called them anti-racist :flush: 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The counter racist or anti-racist claim is complete fucking bullshit ANTIFA are fucking fascists and Trump never called them anti-racist :flush: 

What's great is ANTIFA stands for anti fascists but they're some of the biggest fascists :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

is anyone denying that? you still don't grasp the picture of what went on here.

You mean how the White house is all a bunch of neo Nazis? Or how white polo's, khakis and torches will be shunned going forward? Or how those poor BLM / ANTIFA people were just minding their own business and were brutally attacked unprovoked? Or maybe it's how Trump took too long to denounce the white supremacist? 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

All these people crying about Nazis getting beat up are going to be awful surprised when they learn about World War II.

Who cried about Nazis getting beat up? 

Are these Illinois Nazis? Illinois Nazis are the worst.......

Just now, motonoggin said:

All these people crying about Nazis getting beat up are going to be awful surprised when they learn about World War II.

Who is crying?  Who is even defending them?  

And I'd be interested in seeing some "body counts" from this little skirmish.  From what I saw, looked like neither side was ready to fully commit.  Advance, swing and miss.....retreat.  Repeat.

Whew.  Training is needed.  "Hate" isn't training.

Just now, bussman said:

lol

Did you know that demonstrating sympathy for Nazis makes you a Nazi sympathizer?

I would say that accounts for roughly half of our membership here. I remember all the things that you said about racial minorities. You're almost as bad as Big Jawn.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Did you know that demonstrating sympathy for Nazis makes you a Nazi sympathizer?

I would say that accounts for roughly half of our membership here. I remember all the things that you said about racial minorities. You're almost as bad as Big Jawn.

I hope things get better for you soon. :bc: