Check your account email address ×

nbc / msn(d)nbc journalist mark halprien , Apologizes after 5 women accuse him of Sexual Harassment . Now Suspended

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-mark-halperin-sexual-harassment-20171025-story.html    :whistle:    Wait for some other names at the  (d) peacock network to come out.     Now suspended ,  https://www.mediaite.com/tv/mark-halperin-suspended-from-msnbc-over-sexual-harassment-allegations/   :read:

Edited by hwytohell

So what is it that makes Libs hate Trump so much? 

Obviously, it is not their hate of Russian collusion, shady deals , mistreatment of women,  salty  language, or even sexual attacks.

I mean it is off the rails hatred, keeping them up at night.

This show comes on after South park last night. Where this woman is holding a mirror to see her pussy, while she screams Trump insults at her pussy , Trump is keeping her from cumming!!!!

As another woman watches and rattles off insults about Trump being the lowest piece of shit on earth.???? 

I don't get it. :lol: 

12 minutes ago, Cold War said:

So what is it that makes Libs hate Trump so much? 

Obviously, it is not their hate of Russian collusion, shady deals , mistreatment of women,  salty  language, or even sexual attacks.

I mean it is off the rails hatred, keeping them up at night.

This show comes on after South park last night. Where this woman is holding a mirror to see her pussy, while she screams Trump insults at her pussy , Trump is keeping her from cumming!!!!

As another woman watches and rattles off insults about Trump being the lowest piece of shit on earth.???? 

I don't get it. :lol: 

He beat their great white hope.....queen hillary.

• Platinum Contributing Member

WTF!!!   I'm obviously way too nice to women.  :lol:  

The report from CNN details that three of the five women described Halperin pressing an erection against their bodies, an accusation that Halperin has denied. He also denied touching one of the women's breasts.

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

WTF!!!   I'm obviously way too nice to women.  :lol:  

The report from CNN details that three of the five women described Halperin pressing an erection against their bodies, an accusation that Halperin has denied. He also denied touching one of the women's breasts.

Lolol... wtf. Who does that? HahahahaHAHAHAHA

Thats what happens when you allow women in the work place, guys are gonna want to fuck them. Dont want to get fucked by your boss or coworker? Dont get a job, its as easy as that. :thumbsup:

59 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh yeah... This is totally just a D problem... lol so dumb.

Nah, there's R's like Bill Oreilly too.  I just think it's funny that there are a bunch of D's in the news about it now.  Especially since they always like to act like they are the sole champions for women's rights.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member

The boilerplate excuse for sexual harrassment by Mark Halprin.  

"I now understand from these accounts that my behavior was inappropriate and caused others pain. For that, I am deeply sorry and I apologize. Under the circumstances, I'm going to take a step back from my day-to-day work while I properly deal with this situation."

Anyone remember this famous excuse for rape?

Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.