Check your account email address ×

Terrorist attack in Virginia

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Except one side was preaching hate and parading around with Nazi flags and wearing KKK costumes.

:lol:

Use your fucking head

The guys that got permits to march unlike the ANTIFA and BLM :flush:  who started the violence 

Just now, The Rocket said:

I did. Your position here is ludicrous 

Only to you and people like you.  Mostly because you are like most on the left and failing to comprehend my posts...because they aren't what you want to see.  Maddow can do that for you.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

The guys that got permits to march unlike the ANTIFA and BLM :flush:  who started the violence 

The whole premise behind getting a permit is fucking dumb. As a tax paying citizen, I nor no one else needs to be told it's ok to exercise my right or have that right micromanaged by some city bureaucrat. If I want to go down and protest caged shit slingers tomorrow, I sure as shit don't need permission. City paper pusher: "You can only protest from 9am-5pm, you must submit these two forms, it will be put to review to see if we can accommodate your request." Fuck that. The fucking racists in their Kohls finest khakis and white polos can cry all they want about violence and who casts what stone, but at the end of the day I wouldn't blame black America one bit for punching them right in the jaw. 

I defy one person to step into a black person's shoes and say they wouldn't go down and whoop someone's ass if this was happening on their block. You want to protest black people and wave nazi flags, be prepared to throw some fisticuffs. That seems reasonable. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The whole premise behind getting a permit is fucking dumb. As a tax paying citizen, I nor no one else needs to be told it's ok to exercise my right or have that right micromanaged by some city bureaucrat. If I want to go down and protest caged shit slingers tomorrow, I sure as shit don't need permission. City paper pusher: "You can only protest from 9am-5pm, you must submit these two forms, it will be put to review to see if we can accommodate your request." Fuck that. The fucking racists in their Kohls finest khakis and white polos can cry all they want about violence and who casts what stone, but at the end of the day I wouldn't blame black America one bit for punching them right in the jaw. 

I defy one person to step into a black person's shoes and say they wouldn't go down and whoop someone's ass if this was happening on their block. You want to protest black people and wave nazi flags, be prepared to throw some fisticuffs. That seems reasonable. 

You know, we're trying to have a civilization here. :lol:

Permits are supposed to ensure safety and make sure the applicants aren't interfering with the other citizens.  That's not really  what happens though.  Especially now, where the "right to free speech" has been distorted into the riot to cause chaos and infringe on everyone else.  

I agree with most of your post.  But the opposition was there to cause problems and they did.  And this is what happens.  Fact is, it sounds like it was some pretty good brawling between the groups.  If dipshit in the car wouldn't have done what he did, we wouldn't be talking about any of this.

Cant wait to see how this plays out on the MSM's this week. :lmao:

Is that Red, of old?  Little fella must have gotten his little peepee slapped over at Team Buttplug. 

In any case, the statue of Lee should stay.  It's part of history, the guy was a superior military tactician, and there was a lot more to the South seceding than just slavery.  There is a reason the war is known as The War of Northern Aggression. 

But morons driving cars into a crowd and killing people are simply that; morons.  I don't care what colour they are.  Hang the dumb prick. 

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You know, we're trying to have a civilization here. :lol:

Permits are supposed to ensure safety and make sure the applicants aren't interfering with the other citizens.  That's not really  what happens though.  Especially now, where the "right to free speech" has been distorted into the riot to cause chaos and infringe on everyone else.  

I agree with most of your post.  But the opposition was there to cause problems and they did.  And this is what happens.  Fact is, it sounds like it was some pretty good brawling between the groups.  If dipshit in the car wouldn't have done what he did, we wouldn't be talking about any of this.

Cant wait to see how this plays out on the MSM's this week. :lmao:

The opposition was justifiably looking for problems!!!! I would be more concerned with the intentions of nazi flag waving fuckfaces and their intentions?

34 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The opposition was justifiably looking for problems!!!! I would be more concerned with the intentions of nazi flag waving fuckfaces and their intentions?

The nazi waving fucktards have been around for yrs....the new breed of libs are the ones to worry about imo.

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

The nazi waving fucktards have been around for yrs....the new breed of libs are the ones to worry about imo.

That's it, worry about the people who vehemently oppose Nazis... Those are the real fascists here :lol: 

8 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Is that Red, of old?  Little fella must have gotten his little peepee slapped over at Team Buttplug. 

In any case, the statue of Lee should stay.  It's part of history, the guy was a superior military tactician, and there was a lot more to the South seceding than just slavery.  There is a reason the war is known as The War of Northern Aggression. 

But morons driving cars into a crowd and killing people are simply that; morons.  I don't care what colour they are.  Hang the dumb prick. 

All 5'5" of him.