Check your account email address ×

You guys got a real winner here

9 hours ago, Cumulus Nimbus said:

So barring people from entering the country is the answer to a guy that says he wants to bar people from entering the country.

Don't you love politics :lmao:

6 hours ago, Cold War said:

jealous .

The rest of the world wishes they had a

Leader to stand up to the mooslums & the scourge of illegal immigration.

First post  and I have to agree here. Build a wall, kick out illegals im all for it. Shit if i break the law i get zero flak its straight to jail. But people can straight up cross the border with no consequences... WTF is that.

Trump may come off to some people as a joke but the reality is he has had more repub votes than ANYONE has ever had. Not only that he basically jumped on the rep wagon last minute.

Hillary has fucking zero credibility. I cannot stand how many people back her blindly its appalling. Her email issue among other things is well documented. Could care less that she is a woman.

I am the farthest thing from racist to me it doesn't matter what color/race. If we were having issues with people from Spain turning into terrorists id ban them too. Pretty simple.

Zero fucks given from someone who has never received a handout and had to work for everything i have. Don't feel bad for them at all.

Edited by Wildcat
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

First post  and I have to agree here. Build a wall, kick out illegals im all for it. Shit if i break the law i get zero flak its straight to jail. But people can straight up cross the border with no consequences... WTF is that.

Trump may come off to some people as a joke but the reality is he has had more repub votes than ANYONE has ever had. Not only that he basically jumped on the rep wagon last minute.

Hillary has fucking zero credibility. I cannot stand how many people back her blindly its appalling. Her email issue among other things is well documented. Could care less that she is a woman.

I am the farthest thing from racist to me it doesn't matter what color/race. If we were having issues with people from Spain turning into terrorists id ban them too. Pretty simple.

Zero fucks given from someone who has never received a handout and had to work for everything i have. Don't feel bad for them at all.

:welcome: 

1 hour ago, Wildcat said:

:bc:

1 hour ago, Wildcat said:

you're about to be called a klan member.

congrats.

Edited by oleroule
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, oleroule said:

you're about to be called a klan member.

congrats.

Lol Nice.

I just dont get Hillary.

She was paying off all the bitches that bill was hitting up and that's facts as they settled with all of them. Shit, everyone wants to freaking kill bill Cosby but really dont see how what Clinton did using his power was any different. Its like a witch hunt for Cosby though....

When she talks its super awkward. I cant help but think everything she says is a straight up lie. Shes been fully busted doing that many many times. At least Trump says what he FEELS... not necessarily what everyone wants to hear but i do give him credit for getting out there and doing something. Shit no one thought he would win the Rep Nod. And here we are

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

I have to get a replacement s.s.card for my grandson so he can get his permit but a illegal in ny does not have to have it..wtf.

Any of the resident Democrats want to explain this?

snowrider?

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Any of the resident Democrats want to explain this?

snowrider?

Oh trust me cum. it is true!

Racer,

All the illegal has to do is go to the s.s office and say he is not a resident of this country and he can get a permit.

My grandson has to have the s.s card and a other documents to add up to some score.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Here it is.

They don't mention illegal but read between the lines.

Proof requirements for a permit, license or non-driver ID

To get your first NYS permit, license or non-driver ID, or to reapply if it expired more than 2 years ago, you must prove your

• date of birth by providing an acceptable document from the list below, and
  • name by providing
    • your Social Security Card (SSN) or an ineligibility letter 1, and
    • one or more other documents that total 4 points

https://dmv.ny.gov/driver-license/prove-identity-age-permitlicense

more..

This does mention illegals.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Bush administration and New York cut a deal Saturday to create a new generation of super-secure driver's licenses for U.S. citizens, but also allow illegal immigrants to get a version.

New York is the fourth state to reach an agreement on federally approved secure licenses, after Arizona, Vermont and Washington.

Saturday's agreement with the Homeland Security Department will create a three-tier license system in New York. It is the largest state to sign on so far to the government's post-September 11 effort to make identification cards more secure.

Spitzer, who has faced much criticism on the issue, said the deal means New York "will usher in the most secure licensing system in the nation."

Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff said he was not happy that New York intended to issue IDs to illegal immigrants. But he said there was nothing he could do to stop it.

"I don't endorse giving licenses to people who are not here legally, but federal law does allow states to make that choice," Chertoff said.
http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=64262.0;wap2

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Cumulus Nimbus said:

No you did not. Click the link and you can see a list of all the other things you can use instead of a as card. He can get it without one if you have the other I'd.

No read it carefully..you have to have the s.s card.

o get your first NYS permit, license or non-driver ID, or to reapply if it expired more than 2 years ago, you must prove your

• date of birth by providing an acceptable document from the list below, and
  • name by providing
    • your Social Security Card (SSN) or an ineligibility letter 1, and
    • one or more other documents that total 4 points
  •  
  •  
  • the card OR a ineligibilty letter...which comes from the s.s . office .

Trust me I have been all over this and was told all this right at the dmv.

Edited by Capt.Storm