Check your account email address ×

Is it too early to start talking about sleds?

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You get the better track also. The rip2 is the bomb. :bc: 

F7bent disses on the Rip2 but I think it's a good trail/off trail track. I only wish it could hold screw in studs, I tried them on my 16 with the Rip 2 and they started tearing out of the lugs where as on the Rip I they hold very well.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I've bought stuff from them before.  Good guys.  

It was either them or Blair Morgan's team that had gaylord totes full of USI ski bottoms at Haydays one year for $20 a pair for bottoms.  I snagged the only green pair I saw and a blue pair.  Don't see too many deals like that there anymore.  

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

F7bent disses on the Rip2 but I think it's a good trail/off trail track. I only wish it could hold screw in studs, I tried them on my 16 with the Rip 2 and they started tearing out of the lugs where as on the Rip I they hold very well.

Rip 2 is an excellent track.  Why screw in studs?

6 more payments and my 2012 1100 turbo is all mine!!! Luckily it only has 7000 miles on it!! Good for another 7000 easy!! And my buddy rides the axys and he lets me ride it sometimes so I'm good!! Lol

we seriously need snow this winter in mn. 2 dollar a gallon gas, I'm ready!!

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Pfft....

20170326_132916.thumb.jpg.2a6d65a07f894accfaf558a5c6ec2226.jpg

You haven't got the extra wheels for the back yet? You might want to get those... And some more for the rails if you plan on doing any trail riding. I've been smelling burnt cat hyfax long enough to know they need em...

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I dont think hes dissed the 2....the one yes.

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

It was either them or Blair Morgan's team that had gaylord totes full of USI ski bottoms at Haydays one year for $20 a pair for bottoms.  I snagged the only green pair I saw and a blue pair.  Don't see too many deals like that there anymore.  

Yeah, Christian brothers dumps stuff cheap too.  Excellent guys.  Always go in their trailer And pick their brains on clutching at Haydays.  Gave me some great little tips on my Team Tied last year.

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

I dont think hes dissed the 2....the one yes.

Ben is all about speed. The rip2 is a paddle type track, so not as fast top end as some others. 

31 minutes ago, Anler said:

I'm getting sick of reading all of your moronic political posts. Doo 850 and poo axys are about the only sleds worth discussing. Discuss...

why do you like to talk about marketing and underdelevering 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

why do you like to talk about marketing and underdelevering 

:lol: I'm die hard Doo and I'm buying a poo this year. I know what the best sleds are. Anyone who thinks different is delusional. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

You haven't got the extra wheels for the back yet? You might want to get those... And some more for the rails if you plan on doing any trail riding. I've been smelling burnt cat hyfax long enough to know they need em...

Just be happy one didn't decide to spit a idler wheel out at you!

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Just be happy one didn't decide to spit a idler wheel out at you!

It's just a matter of time if you don't get the outside wheels on the back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

:lol: I'm die hard Doo and I'm buying a poo this year. I know what the best sleds are. Anyone who thinks different is delusional. 

Poo Is the only one that has implement options.  So, there is that. :lmao: