Check your account email address ×

Remaining Trump supporters aren’t doing themselves any favors

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

oh BS. you're implying I gave the dems a pass on things, while not trump. like they're the same. idiot. you do this shit all the time.

Yeah,  you never do,that !  :lol:

11 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

"Wire to wire". :lol:

I was looking for an old post of mine the other day (unsuccessfully), and some of the posts from the liberal twat farm here were funny as fuck.  Specifically SeRenas (of course).  I actually started to save some for posting funny shit but there were just sooooo many.  I mean for months these counts put out obnoxious, arrogant worthless and incorrect drivel.  

All I could think was, I'm glad I was raised better.

:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was looking for an old post of mine the other day (unsuccessfully), and some of the posts from the liberal twat farm here were funny as fuck.  Specifically SeRenas (of course).  I actually started to save some for posting funny shit but there were just sooooo many.  I mean for months these counts put out obnoxious, arrogant worthless and incorrect drivel.  

:

we should start a "best of" quotes from the resident liberals thread

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:

And not much has changed. Now trump and his whole family are going to jail, and just wait until the next election!!!1111!!!

Libs and their predictions, the gift that keeps on giving! :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:

" Madam president".    Lol!

49 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah,  you never do,that !  :lol:

well let's wait and see what i defend, who i defend when a dem colludes with the russians to win an election, or tells blatant lies 24/7, or is about as transparent as concrete, or has mega confliucts of interest. or......

until then, all you have is speculation.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

well let's wait and see what i defend, who i defend when a dem colludes with the russians to win an election, or tells blatant lies 24/7, or is about as transparent as concrete, or has mega confliucts of interest. or......

until then, all you have is speculation.

You defended or ignored Clinton/ liberal corruption for as long as you've been here! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

poor tom. how he got sucked into the trump camp i have no idea. pitiful. 

No idea huh? Even though he's told you 100 times anyone but Hillary. Good grief you're an idiot...

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

No idea huh? Even though he's told you 100 times anyone but Hillary. Good grief you're an idiot...

sorry, but when one cries "bullshit" about the russian connections for 6 months, defends many other trump moves, he's a fan. now that it's becoming so obvious there's a something burger, and trump is an idiot, poor tom is trying to sneak out of the camp and pretend he was never in it. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

sorry, but when one cries "bullshit" about the russian connections for 6 months, defends many other trump moves, he's a fan. now that it's becoming so obvious there's a something burger, and trump is an idiot, poor tom is trying to sneak out of the camp and pretend he was never in it. :lol:

rYBd5Uq.gif

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

They forgot about Flynn......lmao

• Gold Member

I love to see the left building themselves back up to the same belief they had prior to the election.  As the old saying goes "you can lead a horse to water but can't make them drink" and it defines the left ideology perfectly as the left doesn't know that they are really wrong on everything and their constant defeat in elections as of late is fun to watch.  The entire election night defeat televised around the world and the agony of the left was very comforting and entertaining to america.  

I like to see the left bounce back cause to watch them fall flat on their faces on the midterm elections as the fall is harder when the confidence is up.  Going to be another entertaining night of TV watching the disbelief on display and the tears hit the floor from the left.  Maybe the next defeat will have the leftards like MC, slinger, snowrider change their ways but it highly doubtful that they are intelligent enough to see that they are constantly wrong about most everything.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

oh BS. you're implying I gave the dems a pass on things, while not trump. like they're the same. idiot. you do this shit all the time.

You do and they are. :bc:

20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Not believing in the left and the MSM's obsession with Russia automatically makes you a trump fan? You seriously don't get how silly your side looks right now, and probably never will. :flush: