Check your account email address ×

Remaining Trump supporters aren’t doing themselves any favors

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Boasting about a 33% approval rating? Hos friggin sick are you?

I believe in reality and not ..."gee lets try this guy who has no fuckin government experience" and does not want to even understand the Constitution of MY fuckin United States...yeah yeah yeah that will work. Fuckin You Bevis and Buttheads who voted for the clown.

You ass fucks that voted for this clown will never understand what you have done to this country

I will post the photo of him in cuffs when they arrest him. Like I said before the election vote for anyone but Trump.

So now you admit you voted for Hillary. :lol:  

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Boasting about a 33% approval rating? Hos friggin sick are you?

I believe in reality and not ..."gee lets try this guy who has no fuckin government experience" and does not want to even understand the Constitution of MY fuckin United States...yeah yeah yeah that will work. Fuckin You Bevis and Buttheads who voted for the clown.

You ass fucks that voted for this clown will never understand what you have done to this country

I will post the photo of him in cuffs when they arrest him. Like I said before the election vote for anyone but Trump.

Did his approval rating go down or up? 

LOL at  M(oonbat) C(rybaby) that still doesn't get it. I can't believe that you don't grasp that all of the bullshit you read is an effort to sway opinion. Only the weak minded allow that to happen. 

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

LOL at  M(oonbat) C(rybaby) that still doesn't get it. I can't believe that you don't grasp that all of the bullshit you read is an effort to sway opinion. Only the weak minded allow that to happen. 

Says the board follower. Ever start a thread Jeffy?

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fucking dude nailed it. absolutely nailed it.

I am glad you and others think that way.  Many American voters have come to expect that from your type.

mc, did Trump's rating go up or down? 

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Says the board follower. Ever start a thread Jeffy?

That's the second time you've asked me that? There is this thing called a search feature that would give you a quick answer to that. But that would require you to actually do something on your own, and not be spoon fed. You know a very small investigation if you will. Find out the truth on your own. But no. I'm sure you'll just continue to ask if I've ever started a thread, like that is how you measure a man. The more threads the more worthy the man. Is that it MC? How many threads must I start to be considered worthy in your mind? 100? 10000? Would I be more worthy if I started 5 liberal threads? 

how in the fuck could anyone argue these, especially the bold?

"You are the people who vote down Legislation that would aid yourselves just to make sure the blacks and Mexicans don’t get it.

You are the people who believe that terrorism might be solved by blocking people from countries that have never produced a terrorist who carried out an attack on this country.

You are the people who believed that Trump was going to build the biggest, most beautiful border wall ever and have Mexico pay for it. And even worse, you believed this idiotic fantasy would actually solve our immigration issues.

You are the people who believed a reality TV star when he said that he was going to solve healthcare and provide better coverage for everyone at lower prices, despite the fact he never even hinted at a plan for doing that. And you believed it because he said, “Trust me.” And because he was white and rich, and those guys never lie to you.

You are the people who continue to believe that there was no coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia, despite nearly every person associated with the campaign – including the ones named Trump – holding various and extensive meetings with Russian officials.

You are the people who somehow, even after six months of daily screw-ups, daily embarrassments, daily sellouts of you, daily leaks, daily firings, daily in-staff bickering and daily international snafus, have found a way to say that a president who hasn’t passed a single thing he said he would in his first six months is doing an approvable job.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

That's the second time you've asked me that? There is this thing called a search feature that would give you a quick answer to that. But that would require you to actually do something on your own, and not be spoon fed. You know a very small investigation if you will. Find out the truth on your own. But no. I'm sure you'll just continue to ask if I've ever started a thread, like that is how you measure a man. The more threads the more worthy the man. Is that it MC? How many threads must I start to be considered worthy in your mind? 100? 10000? Would I be more worthy if I started 5 liberal threads? 

Not to mention the low watt light bulb known as MC calls everyone a "follower" regardless. Its almost as if he judges others based on his own inability to think critically.  

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Not to mention the low watt light bulb known as MC calls everyone a "follower" regardless. Its almost as if he judges others based on his own inability to think critically.  

He asked me the same question not to long ago....I have a thread I started pinned in the CE :lol:

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how in the fuck could anyone argue these, especially the bold?

"You are the people who vote down Legislation that would aid yourselves just to make sure the blacks and Mexicans don’t get it.

You are the people who believe that terrorism might be solved by blocking people from countries that have never produced a terrorist who carried out an attack on this country.

You are the people who believed that Trump was going to build the biggest, most beautiful border wall ever and have Mexico pay for it. And even worse, you believed this idiotic fantasy would actually solve our immigration issues.

You are the people who believed a reality TV star when he said that he was going to solve healthcare and provide better coverage for everyone at lower prices, despite the fact he never even hinted at a plan for doing that. And you believed it because he said, “Trust me.” And because he was white and rich, and those guys never lie to you.

You are the people who continue to believe that there was no coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia, despite nearly every person associated with the campaign – including the ones named Trump – holding various and extensive meetings with Russian officials.

You are the people who somehow, even after six months of daily screw-ups, daily embarrassments, daily sellouts of you, daily leaks, daily firings, daily in-staff bickering and daily international snafus, have found a way to say that a president who hasn’t passed a single thing he said he would in his first six months is doing an approvable job.

You are the people who continue to believe that there was no coordination between Clinton campaign and the State Department about a 'chance meeting on a tarmac'....

You are the people who continue to believe that there was no coordination between Clinton and the Russians about uranium, despite $1,000,000 per hour 'speeches given by Bill'.....

You are the people who continue to believe that there was no coordination between the DNC and the Clinton campaign to fuck the American public out of their choice for a Presidential nominee....

You are the people who continue to believe that there was no coordination between............... ad nauseum.

Look in the mirror, Sheep boy, before you throw shit out there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

You are the people who continue to believe that there was no coordination between Clinton campaign and the State Department about a 'chance meeting on a tarmac'....

You are the people who continue to believe that there was no coordination between Clinton and the Russians about uranium, despite $1,000,000 per hour 'speeches given by Bill'.....

You are the people who continue to believe that there was no coordination between the DNC and the Clinton campaign to fuck the American public out of their choice for a Presidential nominee....

You are the people who continue to believe that there was no coordination between............... ad nauseum.

Stop deflecting :news:

Oh wait....

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Stop deflecting :news:

Oh wait....

Like the woman said... you need a complete suspension of disbelief to not 'connect the dots' on that shit.

But RUSSIA!

We have finally gone full circle.  It's like we are back to summer of 2016 when the dems were talking about deplorables etc.  

Way to get back to your roots.  Don't pretend to be anything but the intellectual elitists that you think you are.  :lol2:

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

1. so you think the tarmac meeting was planned? of all the places to conduct, or hide something, they picked a tarmac? :lol:

2. evidently a bunch of agencies and repukes were in on it too, huh? cause they all had to approve it :dunno:

3. you can have that one, but it's politics 101

talk about sheep...

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

We have finally gone full circle.  It's like we are back to summer of 2016 when the dems were talking about deplorables etc.  

Way to get back to your roots.  Don't pretend to be anything but the intellectual elitists that you think you are.  :lol2:

the funny part about it.....you don't have to be much of an intellect to see these things. the odd thing, though, is that you see much, much less when it comes to Hillary but can make so much, much more about it. so, is hackery on display here, or just plain stupidity? I think a lot of both.

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

1. so you think the tarmac meeting was planned? of all the places to conduct, or hide something, they picked a tarmac? :lol:

2. evidently a bunch of agencies and repukes were in on it too, huh? cause they all had to approve it :dunno:

3. you can have that one, but it's politics 101

talk about sheep...

Yep when its Dems its apples and oranges when its Reps its absolutely criminal and all you have to do is connect the dots. You simple minded HACK!!

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Yep when its Dems its apples and oranges when its Reps its absolutely criminal and all you have to do is connect the dots. You simple minded HACK!!

quit trying to normalize trump to other presidents ya fucking dingbat.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

quit trying to normalize trump to other presidents ya fucking dingbat.

In an attempt to justify (in your own mind) your one sided view you have assigned to me a position that I did not take. This is further proof of how simple minded you are. Im not trying to normalize anything Trump does, I'm merely pointing out how willfully blind you are. Jackass.

Just now, Kivalo said:

In an attempt to justify (in your own mind) your one sided view you have assigned to me a position that I did not take. This is further proof of how simple minded you are. Im not trying to normalize anything Trump does, I'm merely pointing out how willfully blind you are. Jackass.

didn't you just infer this is all "apples-to-apples"?