Check your account email address ×

Hillary agrees with trump on the Mexican border issue

37 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

How old is that..what does she say now?

Anyways,Trump should use that.

Why? She would just dig up this. 

They are both so full of shit it's beyond belief. It's a lose lose situation. One is not one bit better than the other 

Edited by Ebsell
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

How old is that..what does she say now?

Anyways,Trump should use that.

She is the epitome of a flip-flopper......just tell em what you think they want to hear if it will get you what you want is Billary's MO.  Just look at all the examples out there.

Here are just a few 

4 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

He's not dismissing Benghazi.

He wasn't a politician and just wanted favours which he got at the time :) big difference imbiciles like the lobster fucker will never understand 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Momorider said:

He wasn't a politician and just wanted favours which he got at the time :) big difference imbiciles like the lobster fucker will never understand 

I think we all understand....these people will say anything to curry favor or votes....that's the point schleprock.

Edited by Biggie Smails

That being said I just ordered a couple Trump bumper stickers and peeled Bernies off my truck....fucking sell out endorsing Hillary was enough for me. Make America Great Again motherfuckers!:usflag:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That being said I just ordered a couple Trump bumper stickers and peeled Bernies off my truck....fucking sell out endorsing Hillary was enough for me. Make America Great Again motherfuckers!:usflag:

At least they were Bernie stickers.  If they were Hillary stickers, well, apparently an act of Congress can't scrape that shit off of anything.  Must use a really good adhesive....toxic to the touch.  :lol:

Oh..."schleprock".  :lol:  Fuck!  Had to read that slow (twice) as I've never seen it actually spelled out before.  :lmao:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

WeatherVane.gif

52 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Another Bernie to trump! Who was the dim bulb that said that wasn't going to happen? :lol: Many more are going to vote 3rd party. Watch the numbers fall for Hillary. :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Another Bernie to trump! Who was the dim bulb that said that wasn't going to happen? :lol: Many more are going to vote 3rd party. Watch the numbers fall for Hillary. :lmao:

If you read hillarys page on FB there are many that declare the same. Never hillary.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

His endorsement of Hillary really stuck in my craw so now I want to see Trump/Pence shove it up Bernie and Hillarys collective ass. I had planned on a write in vote but no more.

25 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

His endorsement of Hillary really stuck in my craw so now I want to see Trump/Pence shove it up Bernie and Hillarys collective ass. I had planned on a write in vote but no more.

:bc::bc:

5 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I think we all understand....these people will say anything to curry favor or votes....that's the point schleprock.

momoliar is to stupid to understand that. Trump will lie through his teeth just like the rest to get something he wants. It's ok if Trump does it though. 

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

momoliar is to stupid to understand that. Trump will lie through his teeth just like the rest to get something he wants. It's ok if Trump does it though. 

What are you drooling on yourself about now Lobster Fucker? :flush: You fucking imbicile