Check your account email address ×

Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh...I see.  Another one of those "We are outnumbered here but not real brave to speak our comments".  Right out of that pussy SeRena book.:lol: "Brave". :lmao:Plenty of you pussies running your lips here everyday.  But look how "tough" you are for doing so.  Internet fight!!!!!   And fucking months....YEARS?????!!!!!!!!!!  I thought this was it!  This has got him!  It's over now!!!!

:lol:

Represent your party like a real tranny!!!  0-5.  It 2018 next year...what's your plan?  Or is it the same? :lol:

The Dems have a formidable lineup and leadership off the charts for 2018.  I'm really worried that its going to be a blood bath! Repukes are doomed!

:lol:  :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The ones who claim themselves to be intellectually Superior might be outed at that point though.  

Might?  These people are the most pathetic idiots I've EVER encountered.  Whiney bitches.  Boo Hoo.  And intelligence?  Seriously?  I have yet to see one.  In fact, what rare posts they do throw up that shows any real reasoning is by accident.  I mean.. go down the cast of characters in your head and find one that is worth saving. :lol:

No wonder these people need the government so badly.  JESUS! :lmao:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The Dems have a formidable lineup and leadership off the charts for 2018.  I'm really worried that its going to be a blood bath! Repukes are doomed!

:lol:  :lol:  

Just for the fun of it I tried to think of one strong Dem in the news lately. :lol:

NONE!  Wait....I think that Maxine Waters lady is pretty sharp.  bwaaaahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahhahbbwbbjwjwjjahl;skda;shwhwh;akjdf;askdjfgbbsdffdhshrgldbfasd,fa;lsf;asdflas;dfmas;d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Might?  These people are the most pathetic idiots I've EVER encountered.  Whiney bitches.  Boo Hoo.  And intelligence?  Seriously?  I have yet to see one.  In fact, what rare posts they do throw up that shows any real reasoning is by accident.  I mean.. go down the cast of characters in your head and find one that is worth saving. :lol:

Yes "might". They would have to actually agree to the test and the terms then complete it and accept the results! They are not so good at accepting results as they continually prove day in and day out :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Just for the fun of it I tried to think of one strong Dem in the news lately. :lol:

NONE!  Wait....I think that Maxine Waters lady is pretty sharp.  bwaaaahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahhahbbwbbjwjwjjahl;skda;shwhwh;akjdf;askdjfgbbsdffdhshrgldbfasd,fa;lsf;asdflas;dfmas;d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: love auntie Maxine.  She's the gift that keeps on giving!   :lol: Republicans are doomed!!!!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/rough-financial-shape-new-fec-report-shows-dnc-finished-june-3-3-million-debt/

:lol:  :lol:   Fucking.  Idiots.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: love auntie Maxine.  She's the gift that keeps on giving!   :lol: Republicans are doomed!!!!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/rough-financial-shape-new-fec-report-shows-dnc-finished-june-3-3-million-debt/

:lol:  :lol:   Fucking.  Idiots.

These posters getting plastered around her whole district is funny as hell.

Image result for maxine waters poster

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: says the clown who couldn't follow any of the 67 leads to the trump/Russia connections

Image result for barney fife

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...I see.  Another one of those "We are outnumbered here but not real brave to speak our comments".  Right out of that pussy SeRena book.:lol: "Brave". :lmao:Plenty of you pussies running your lips here everyday.  But look how "tough" you are for doing so.  Internet fight!!!!!   And fucking months....YEARS?????!!!!!!!!!!  I thought this was it!  This has got him!  It's over now!!!!

Represent your party like a real tranny!!!  0-5.  It 2018 next year...what's your plan?  Or is it the same? :lol:

Image result for guy in a straight jacket gif

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: says the clown who couldn't follow any of the 67 leads to the trump/Russia connections

Image result for barney fife

We're up to 67?  HOLY FUCK!!!!  I'll expect this to be over prettys soon then.  67?  It's over.  This is it...finally.  This has legs...teeth!  This will for sure lead to something!!!

We're up to 67?  HOLY FUCK!!!!  I'll expect this to be over prettys soon then.  67?  It's over.  This is it...finally.  This has legs...teeth!  This will for sure lead to something!!!

that was an estimate. it's probably a little higher than that.

oh noes!!!!  Drumpf is finithed!  He'th tho done!! :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that was an estimate. it's probably a little higher than that.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol:    Dude....it's over.  It has been over.  The only thing left is the narrative the sorry Dems are trying to push to keep their minions in the game. :lol:

Hey...what can I say, if we aren't picked for a team...we have to take whatever is left.  Scraps.  It's ok to be a "D" player though....jsut stay on your side of the ice.  Fucking Tripods!

Or...would you prefer a football analogy.  Aren't you in PA?  So maybe a pedophile analogy?  Same thing there. :lmao:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It's over this time for sure.  This is it!  GOT 'EM!!!!!!!

Mueller is announcing charges today!  Or in the next few months...or years...or decades.  FOR SURE THOUGH.....It's coming!   

:lmao:

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

"We were right all along" :lol::lmao: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

:backpeddle:

:lmao: 

:bla:

:backpeddle:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:no worries broski. you're only one out of about 20 that are going to get this nothing burger shoved down your throat for months, maybe even years.

Keep moving that needle and connecting the dots, you two do more for the RNC tan liberal advertising. :lol:

• 1 year later...
On 7/20/2017 at 10:32 AM, Mainecat said:

Follow the money. Trump must be shitting himself right now.

He had a chance to release his taxes.....but Nooooo

Is that so there poopypants 

On 7/21/2017 at 5:53 AM, Snoslinger said:

:lol:no worries broski. you're only one out of about 20 that are going to get this nothing burger shoved down your throat for months, maybe even years.

Hahahahaha.  Poor slinger.  What a complete fucking moron.  Hows that nothing burger taste you fucking idiot?  

• Haha 3