Check your account email address ×

Mueller Expands Probe to Trump Business Transactions

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are you sure he is a billionaire? I would guess he couldnt rub 2 nickles together and is upside down on all his investments.

And I would guess that's you 

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is a 4 time loser. I probably have more cash in my pocket than he has if he liquidated all his assets today

Yeah....OK. :lol:  

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is a 4 time loser. I probably have more cash in my pocket than he has if he liquidated all his assets today

He won't have anything left when this is all over with.  He'll die penniless in jail.

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

He won't have anything left when this is all over with.  He'll die penniless in jail.

He probably is broke right now. Kuschner as well.

They are no different that poor Americans playing credit card monty. You know you max out your card.....find another that will take your debt at a lower rate and let you borrow a little more.

Over and over again.

Trumps and Kuchner are doing it with the Russians now.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He probably is broke right now. Kuschner as well.

They are no different that poor Americans playing credit card monty. You know you max out your card.....find another that will take your debt at a lower rate and let you borrow a little more.

Over and over again.

Trumps and Kuchner are doing it with the Russians now.

How many presidents have forgone their pay for being president? I'll bet you don't work for your brother in law for free...

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

How many presidents have forgone their pay for being president? I'll bet you don't work for your brother in law for free...

What the fuck does that have to do with this Jeff?

Bill and Hillary were penniless according to Hillary , but then she got back into government so she could sell influence and Bill made 45 million dollars in one year "giving speeches"

:handjob: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

what the fuck does anything you ever say have to do with anything???? You accused him of being broke. It was pointed out he declined his salary.

I'd say its relevant you moron

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

what the fuck does anything you ever say have to do with anything???? You accused him of being broke. It was pointed out he declined his salary.

I'd say its relevant you moron

Go start a flat earth thread you mook.

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Comey and Mueller have a professional relationship, that's it.

The people on Mueller's team are highly respected professionals.  They will follow where the facts lead them and either Trump broke the law or he didn't.  It's pretty simple.

Four top lawyers hired by Mueller have contributed tens of thousands of dollars over the years to the Democratic Party and Democratic candidates, including former President Barack Obama and President Donald Trump’s 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton.

One of the hires, Jeannie Rhee, also worked as a lawyer for the Clinton Foundation and helped persuade a federal judge to block a conservative activist’s attempts to force Bill and Hillary Clinton to answer questions under oath about operations of the family-run charity.

Campaign-finance reports show that Rhee gave Clinton the maximum contributions of $2,700 in 2015 and again last year to support her presidential campaign. She also donated $2,300 to Obama in 2008 and $2,500 in 2011. While still at the Justice Department, she gave $250 to the Democratic National Committee Services Corp.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/robert-mueller-stacks-special-counsel-clinton-foundation-lawyer-deputy-assistant-ag-obama/

Three members of special counsel Robert Mueller's team on the Russia probe have donated to Democratic presidential campaigns and organizations, according to Federal Election Commission filings.

Jeannie Rhee, a member of Mueller’s team, donated $5,400 to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign PAC Hillary for America. 

Andrew Weissmann, who serves in a top post within the Justice Department’s fraud practice, is the most senior lawyer on the special counsel team, Bloomberg reported. He served as the FBI’s general counsel and the assistant director to Mueller when the special counsel was FBI director.

Before he worked at the FBI or Justice Department, Weissman worked at the law firm Jenner & Block LLP, during which he donated six times to political action committees for Obama in 2008 for a total of $4,700.

James Quarles, who served as an assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force, has donated to over a dozen Democratic PACs since the late 1980s. He was also identified by the Washington Post as a member of Mueller's team.

Starting in 1987, Quarles donated to Democratic candidate Michael Dukakis’s presidential PAC, Dukakis for President. Since then, he has also contributed in 1999 to Sen. Al Gore’s run for the presidency, then-Sen. John Kerry’s (D-Mass.) presidential bid in 2005, Obama’s presidential PAC in 2008 and 2012, and Clinton’s presidential pac Hillary for America in 2016.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/337428-four-top-legal-experts-on-muellers-team-donated-to-democratic-causes

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Are you sure he is a billionaire? I would guess he couldnt rub 2 nickles together and is upside down on all his investments.

Which is it? Is he broke, or is he making money off his position as President?

Holy fuck dude, you are so unself-aware it's a wonder you can chew.

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You can't possibly be that dumb? Tell me it's an act with you? 

Do you think a guy who's "broke" would take the position of president of the united states of america for free? 

Didn't the clinton's claim to be broke?

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

clear conflicts of interest with those hired,  they should be recused

Trump should also fire sessions as he was from day 1 a terrible choice as well

Yuuggee disappointment.

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

How many have been able to charge that government millions in rent in their own buildings and facilities?  That smoke screen worked wonders on you.  Who needs a couple of hundred grand in pay when he makes over 10 times that shifting government operations to Trump owned properties?

You'll know Trump is worried when he bombs North Korea. 

Then it will be like Iraq all over again. Anyone who questions the President in a time of war is a traitor. 

Any Trump supporters should get their kids signed up soon. 

Edited by revkevsdi

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Comey and Mueller have a professional relationship, that's it.

The people on Mueller's team are highly respected professionals.  They will follow where the facts lead them and either Trump broke the law or he didn't.  It's pretty simple.

:bullshit: 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You are a senile insane fucking imbicile of the highest order :fuckoff: 

mueller has enough by now to go public with his information if the assist AG attempts to terminate him. the shit show following a firing would be epic. poor donny. unlike trump, mueller has both integrity and honesty on his side. i highly doubt that there's one person in the cia, nsa, or fbi that trusts that piece of shit. there's nothing to trust. he knows neither honor or integrity. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

mueller has enough by now to go public with his information if the assist AG attempts to terminate him. the shit show following a firing would be epic. poor donny. unlike trump, mueller has both integrity and honesty on his side. i highly doubt that there's one person in the cia, nsa, or fbi that trusts that piece of shit. there's nothing to trust. he knows neither honor or integrity. 

Even his heel spurs are fake