Check your account email address ×

Look what our idiot in chief went and did now...

7 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Are you retarded? Serious question...

But Alberta Auditor-General Merwan Saher has warned of a long-term risk to taxpayers, saying in a 2015 report that if the program does not ensure that enough financial security is provided by mine operators, “the province is at risk of having to pay substantial amounts of public money” for the eventual cleanup.

You are if you think the Companies that made money off the oil sands are going to pay 23 billion to clean up their mess when they only have 1.3 billion in reserve. They'll funnel the money away, declare bankruptcy and the taxpayer will be paying for it.

In BP's Final $20 Billion Gulf Settlement, U.S. Taxpayers Subsidize ...

Just like BP taking personal responsibility and paying 20 billion to clean up their 60 billion dollar mistake. 

Yet the right wing scream about health care and food for the poorest people. 

15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I bet you don't have an issue with the Saudis giving her charity 25 mil. Did charity watch look into that? Those Saudis are so nice, I bet they didn't expect anything in return either. :ashamed:

so obviously legal donations to the clinton foundation is bad, but trump getting direct assistance from the russian gov to win an election is ok? 

this is one of many reasons the left laughs their asses off at some of you

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so obviously legal donations to the clinton foundation is bad, but trump getting direct assistance from the russian gov to win an election is ok? 

So Snot is actually falling for the ultimate lie :lmao: what a gullible no mind clown hack 

8 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Charity watch is the snopes of fact checking :bullshit: and :lies: 

Oh no someone counters the right wing lies about the Clintons they must be full of shit.

Man those evil Clintons knew they were going to rip people off in 1992 and had someone make up a bogus Charity watch so they could clear them of any wrongdoing 25 years later.  

Do you have a reliable charity auditor that compares the Trump and Clinton foundations?

Or do all your posts have the same substance as what is coming out of that Bull.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

One is a fact and one is speculation. 25 million is a lot of cheese. Don't tell me there wasn't expectations there. That's just silly...

Edited by Edmo

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

A more accurate cartoon would be to show a President handing out money while people watch.

He'd give $1,000.00 to a banker, $1,000.00 to an oil exec. $1,000.00 to an arms dealer but when he hands $10.00 to a homeless guy everyone loses their shit and starts screaming about bootstraps and personal responsibility.

What do the banker, oil exec and arms dealer provide vs. the homeless guy?  I almost typed "don't answer" because I don't want to know how much you actually don't know...but I actually want to know.  Here's a real small hint...they provided the $10 the homeless guy got.

:news:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What do the banker, oil exec and arms dealer provide vs. the homeless guy?  I almost typed "don't answer" because I don't want to know how much you actually don't know...but I actually want to know.  Here's a real small hint...they provided the $10 the homeless guy got.

kickbacks? returned favors? campaign donation resources?

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:snack:

IMG_3261.JPG

Just now, SnowRider said:

IMG_3261.JPG

You can answer the question for Rev if you want.....I do believe you are a self proclaimed economic expert as sub-category of the "intellectually elite".  

QUICK...GO GOOGLE SOMETHING and claim it to be "your thoughts".

:lol:

Moron lib-tards.....eeking their way through life.  If we could all just LISTEN to them!!!!!!!!!! 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

IMG_3261.JPG

Libtard theory, waste money on utopian feel good programs and when they fail blame it on lack of funding and the evil rich that already pay 80% of the cost to,run the country 

23 hours ago, FAT DAVE said:

Good stuff.

Canada’s announcement of funding of up to $241.5 million at the Family Planning Summit will support projects that will provide critical sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services and information and advance gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls.

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Libtard theory, waste money on utopian feel good programs and when they fail blame it on lack of funding and the evil rich that already pay 80% of the cost to,run the country 

Will you become part of the evil rich anytime soon?

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Will you become part of the evil rich anytime soon?

What does that have to,do,with libtards defending government waste and blaming the people that pay the most?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Still on that.  Lol.