Check your account email address ×

Look what our idiot in chief went and did now...

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

2019 must seem like such a long ways away, huh?

Ya know im in no hurry for time to go by....but this guy is an idiot....he just gives money away like crazy.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, oleroule said:

who's the 'trump' candidate up there?

None that i know of....and we cant actually vote for our PM here unless hes in our riding.

6 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

None that i know of....and we cant actually vote for our PM here unless hes in our riding.

although there is a spot to check off your vote for Prez, it clearly isn't a vote for the win since HIllary won that vote but lost the election.   They win seats similar to us..... The biggest difference is that ALL the States representatives from one party win there seat , where we can split a Province up for more equal representation ..

I am going to bet another landslide for Trudeau for the next election - we can meet here in 2019 to see the outcome

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

although there is a spot to check off your vote for Prez, it clearly isn't a vote for the win since HIllary won that vote but lost the election.   They win seats similar to us..... The biggest difference is that ALL the States representatives from one party win there seat , where we can split a Province up for more equal representation ..

I am going to bet another landslide for Trudeau for the next election - we can meet here in 2019 to see the outcome

If mulclair steps down libs will lose.

i should have pressed sludgey alot more to take that bet about the clinton foundation closing. he said donations would cease completely. i tried to get him to agree to a % number decrease, even gave him a number that should have benefited his big mouth, and he pussied out.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i should have pressed sludgey alot more to take that bet about the clinton foundation closing. he said donations would cease completely. i tried to get him to agree to a % number decrease, even gave him a number that should have benefited his big mouth, and he pussied out.

She must be stock piling for 2020

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Into the beer early i see...its making you think straight. :lol::bc:

you seem to forget i wanted sanders to win. voted for him and donated to him. hillary is too "repug like" for my liking - tied to the corporate world and wall street, primarily. when it came down to two real choices left, i had to go with the much better, qualified candidate though. :bc:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you seem to forget i wanted sanders to win. voted for him and donated to him. hillary is too "repug like" for my liking - tied to the corporate world and wall street, primarily. when it came down to two real choices left, i had to go with the much better, qualified candidate though. :bc:

So you supported Trump.

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Angry Tom tried to hang on but just couldn't get enough people behind him after the beating he took...

Got to say I like this Jagmeet guy as a person, not sure about being a leader

He needs to get rid of the turbin

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hopefully next time the Dems don't fuck the guy over with all the grass roots support and prop someone up who isn't representative of everything people despise about politics. :bc: 

Not holding my breath though...

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

Good causes. I'm glad they are using a foundation that received a good rating from charity watch. Giving it to the Trump foundation so his family could syphon the money off into their failing businesses would have been terrible. 

45 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh my!  wait a minute, I know I left my waders around here somewhere......

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Good causes. I'm glad they are using a foundation that received a good rating from charity watch. Giving it to the Trump foundation so his family could syphon the money off into their failing businesses would have been terrible. 

:lmao:

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I literally just stopped LOLing.  I mean belly laughing at this. My wife actually told me to calm down.  This is funny on so many levels I don't even know where to start.  So, LITERALLY, you left me speechless.  Congrats, that is a really big accomplishment.

Thanks for that. :lmao:

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

:lmao:

It's amazing simple to spot when people's opinions are based on partisanship and not facts. Revkev is the poster boy for this phenomena. :lol: