Check your account email address ×

Look what our idiot in chief went and did now...

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I also like this "excuse" many of you are reverting to now that the trump/Russia connections are bearing fruit. "we were just riling the libs up"

:lol:

You could throw the whole Trump clan in jail and it wouldn't affect me one bit. I honestly don't care. But that doesn't mean I don't think the whole Russia narrative is bullshit. 

:bc: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

You could throw the whole Trump clan in jail and it wouldn't affect me one bit. I honestly don't care. But that doesn't mean I don't think the whole Russia narrative is bullshit

you did. I think that changed last week.

Edited by Snoslinger

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you did. I think that changed last week.

What? I thought is was BS from the get go. And I still do. Sorry if I wasn't clear. This whole meeting with trump jr. seems kinda fishy. Yes, he should have called a lawyer first...he fucked up. But I'm waiting for all the info to come out. Too many loose ends right now.

13 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You could throw the whole Trump clan in jail and it wouldn't affect me one bit. I honestly don't care. But that doesn't mean I don't think the whole Russia narrative is bullshit. 

Trump's new nominee for FBI director doesn't think it is.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Trump's new nominee for FBI director doesn't think it is.

Well that settles it. :lol: I'll say it again. If he recieved something of value from this meeting then it's a crime. Show me what it was. Maybe it was just a ruse to get in and talk about other issues, like adoption of Russian kids. That Russian lawyer has been lobbying for this for a while. Why is that so hard to believe. :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

What? I thought is was BS from the get go. And I still do. Sorry if I wasn't clear. This whole meeting with trump jr. seems kinda fishy. Yes, he should have called a lawyer first...he fucked up. But I'm waiting for all the info to come out. Too many loose ends right now.

I read it differently. anyway, I find that absolutely mind boggling. there has been so many abnormal, highly suspicious,  interactions between trump and the Russians I honestly don't know how anyone can't see what was going on. especially after all the lying about it. especially from a group of people who convicted Hillary on so, so, so much less.

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Well that settles it. :lol: I'll say it again. If he recieved something of value from this meeting then it's a crime. Show me what it was. Maybe it was just a ruse to get in and talk about other issues, like adoption of Russian kids. That Russian lawyer has been lobbying for this for a while. Why is that so hard to believe. :dunno: 

what would it have to be? tell us now, instead of waiting for it to come out and then changing your mind. you and others seem to forget the contents of jr's e-mails....

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what would it have to be? tell us now, instead of waiting for it to come out and then changing your mind. you and others seem to forget the contents of jr's e-mails....

"Tell us now instead of waiting for it to come out....."

Well, we know CNN listens to you.

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

If jr. received something of value from a foreign gov't - that's how the law reads. We don't know if these Russians were sent by their gov't, doing this on their own, or someone else. One email, which could be misleading, doesn't verify a crime was committed.