Check your account email address ×

Look what our idiot in chief went and did now...

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

DERP????DERP DERP DERP

The 2nd dumbest motherfucker on this whole site just called me stupid :lol: how nice 

You may be dumber than snowrider....you are certainly dumber than momo.....and you make MC and Slinger look like fucking MENSA members

Get back to the truckstop you cocksucking twink......there is full pole that needs drained with your name all over it 

Sorry for the name calling but you passed gullible and wilfully ignorant years ago. 

the Clinton foundation has been around for years. the repukes have been trying to nail the Clintons, with anything, anything at all for years so it's pretty safe to say they've been through that foundation with a fine tooth comb and like everything else with the Clintons...

come up with nothing solid, just a bunch of "what-ifs"

personally, I think you clowns should hire some better detectives. with all these bribes, murders, pay-to-plays etc conducted by the Clintons, there should be tons of leads out there. 

btw, what favor is canada looking for here?

:lol:

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the Clinton foundation has been around for years. the repukes have been trying to nail the Clintons, with anything, anything at all for years so it's pretty safe to say they've been through that foundation with a fine tooth comb and like everything else with the Clintons...

come up with nothing solid, just a bunch of "what-ifs"

personally, I think you clowns should hire some better detectives. with all these bribes, murders, pay-to-plays etc conducted by the Clintons, there should be tons of leads out there. 

btw, what favor is canada looking for here?

So you can't handle trump jr talking to Russians, but accepting 25 mil from the Saudis for her foundation is ok in your book? Interesting.

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

So you can't handle trump jr talking to Russians, but accepting 25 mil from the Saudis for her foundation is ok in your book? Interesting.

The Evil clintons using that money to help people in poverty how horrible. I'm sure if the Trump's foundation was anywhere nearly Legit the Saudis would hand something over to Donald. But instead they'll have to bribe him through his hotel, golf course and real estate holdings like everyone else is.  

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The Evil clintons using that money to help people in poverty how horrible. I'm sure if the Trump's foundation was anywhere nearly Legit the Saudis would hand something over to Donald. But instead they'll have to bribe him through his hotel, golf course and real estate holdings like everyone else is.  

We'd all like to think some of the money was used to help those folks in Haiti. Funny thing though, the gentleman who wanted to tell us about it suddenly committed suicide. This seems to happen a lot around those Clintons. Must just be a coincidence.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

We'd all like to think some of the money was used to help those folks in Haiti. Funny thing though, the gentleman who wanted to tell us about it suddenly committed suicide. This seems to happen a lot around those Clintons. Must just be a coincidence.

Show me what the American Red Cross accomplished in Haiti. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Show me what the American Red Cross accomplished in Haiti. 

Do I work for you now? Because I haven't seen any checks yet. :lol: 

Nice deflection though.

Edited by Edmo

19 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Speaking of not being very bright...

You realize that the money given to the foundation isn't their's right?

non profits line their execs pockets daily,  do you truly believe that the foundation is altruistic in nature not self serving for the clintons, :dunno: 

16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

why is it you dingleberries believe everything you read in rww sites? he was not going to tell anyone anything about the Clintons. he was supposedly being investigated for his own corruption regarding deals with a local oil discount program next week. nothing to do with the Clintons. there is even doubt on that investigation, as noody can find reputable links about it. why don't you try researching some stuff now and them, instead of swallowing shit whole all the time and passing it on as gospel?

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

non profits line their execs pockets daily,  do you truly believe that the foundation is altruistic in nature not self serving for the clintons, :dunno: 

Yes...yes he does...

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Some would say that's just another example of smelling smoke....so there must be fire! :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why is it you dingleberries believe everything you read in rww sites? he was not going to tell anyone anything about the Clintons. he was supposedly being investigated for his own corruption regarding deals with a local oil discount program next week. nothing to do with the Clintons. there is even doubt on that investigation, as noody can find reputable links about it. why don't you try researching some stuff now and them, instead of swallowing shit whole all the time and passing it on as gospel?

Not worth my time. I'm just here to rile up the lib faggots on this site. But go ahead, post your link from DU of Vox so we can be sure. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Not worth my time. I'm just here to rile up the lib faggots on this site. But go ahead, post your link from DU of Vox so we can be sure. :lmao: 

of course not, but you always have time to spread the BS around. :news:

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I also like this "excuse" many of you are reverting to now that the trump/Russia connections are bearing fruit. "we were just riling the libs up"

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

The Clinton Foundation is independently audited and the Clintons do not draw a salary.

25 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Do I work for you now? Because I haven't seen any checks yet. :lol: 

Nice deflection though.

Sad that you don't understand the reason to compare the Red Cross accomplishments to the Clintons foundation. 

Two highly rated agencies couldn't get fuck all done in Haiti and not for lack of trying. 

Since your fake news story involves Haiti, I thought you'd understand. 

If the Clintons spent millions accomplishing nothing while the Red Cross had easily rebuilt large developments in Haiti, your fake news story would have some traction. 

Even a Trumpster should be able to see that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

The Clinton Foundation is independently audited and the Clintons do not draw a salary.

Angry Ginger :groin: Ice 

:lmao: 

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sad that you don't understand the reason to compare the Red Cross accomplishments to the Clintons foundation. 

Two highly rated agencies couldn't get fuck all done in Haiti and not for lack of trying. 

Since your fake news story involves Haiti, I thought you'd understand. 

If the Clintons spent millions accomplishing nothing while the Red Cross had easily rebuilt large developments in Haiti, your fake news story would have some traction. 

Even a Trumpster should be able to see that. 

:lol: forget about revkev, when it comes to the clintions rwws lose their god damn minds, they see shit that isn't there, hear shit that isn't there, speak shit that isn't there. I dunno if it's hereditary or what, but it seems to stay put in certain households for sure.