Check your account email address ×

*** Official Mayweather/McGregor Fight Thread ***

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

My prediction.   McGregor goes in hard hoping to connect a few big shots.  Mayweather dances around a bunch getting in consistent shots and knocks him out sometime after round 5.  Mayweathers speed is something McGregor hasn't seen before.   McGregor will get frustrated with Mayweathers unwillingness to consistently go toe to toe with him like he us use to in MMA that plagues many big boxing fights.  

all kinds of problems with that scenario. both are counter punchers. mac typically keeps his distance and uses kicks cross the bridge. mac isn't a charger. never has been, never will be. he's also very patient. as is floyd. the only kind of boxers that ever gave floyd trouble are the chargers. i smell a fight between two cautious counter punchers. translation....boring. 

19 hours ago, f7ben said:

It may go deep into 12 rounds or the refs may stop it to save Connor from being severely concussed ....who knows

I've been trying to take this fight somewhat serious, but the fact of the matter is Mayweather is facing a guy who has never boxed............ :lol:  

Who is spending money to watch this farce?

22 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I've been trying to take this fight somewhat serious, but the fact of the matter is Mayweather is facing a guy who has never boxed............ :lol:  

my bud manages the local buffalo wild wings. they passed on the $5000 pay per view cost to the business. just another night down there. 

15 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

20+ lb difference between fighters at the glove touch... 

As was stated by a former undefeated boxer recently ........"If the rules are boxing rules......it wouldnt much matter if there were two connor's in the ring"

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

As was stated by a former undefeated boxer recently ........"If the rules are boxing rules......it wouldnt much matter if there were two connor's in the ring"

You do realize its going to be very painful if you lose... :lol:

Dont be going snowrider on us.

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

You do realize its going to be very painful if you lose... :lol:

Dont be going snowrider on us.

Dude ........I feel bad for you....I do. You realize you need to pay me in USD right??? Whats that like 800$ Nook or so???

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Dude ........I feel bad for you....I do. You realize you need to pay me in USD right??? Whats that like 800$ Nook or so???

Its worth more if i win too!!!!!11111

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

$500 usd? Should be easy money! But you never know. One punch can change everything.

One punch from me will change you from, CONSCIOUS to UN-CONSCIOUS, faggot. 

14 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm on the fence to go and watch it somewhere?

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'm on the fence to go and watch it somewhere?

Our FF draft is today at noon, the commissioner of our league is going to have a party at his house tonight and bought the PPV, I think I'll pass on the party tonight :lol:  

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Our FF draft is today at noon, the commissioner of our league is going to have a party at his house tonight and bought the PPV, I think I'll pass on the party tonight :lol:  

That would be a little long day of drinking.