Check your account email address ×

Who leaked the Jr meeting?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Shut up stupid....his whole schtick revolves around calling people pussys and afraid.

Not really Jimmy.  But you go with it :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Good god have some pride.....and to think fucking Slinger accuses me of following him around....

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Good god have some pride.....and to think fucking Slinger accuses me of following him around....

I ignore 90% of your bipolar drivel Jimmy.  You follow Slinger and me around like a lost puppy dog......when you're not fluffing Lil Momo :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

I ignore 90% of your bipolar drivel Jimmy.  You follow Slinger and me around like a lost puppy dog......when you're not fluffing Lil Momo :lol: 

Are you and Slinger a couple or something.....how does it work...he moves his hand up your ass and your mouth moves or the other way around?

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Shut up stupid....his whole schtick revolves around calling people pussys and afraid.

just those who are afraid to throw out opinions, or cater to peer pressure, or constantly throw out memes, links and nothing else.

which, in reality, isn't all the rwws in here.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

just those who are afraid to throw out opinions, or cater to peer pressure, or constantly throw out memes, links and nothing else.

His stuff is funny as hell. Maybe that's just his style? Maybe he doesn't want to argue with 5 year olds? :dunno: 

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

I don't think Bannon.   Trump is still pushing most of what Bannon believes.  

There are plenty of leaks coming from the WH but this isn't one of them.  This came from someone inside the Mueller Investigation, the FBI or most likely one of the 2 committee's investigating in congress.   My money is on McCain.  

It could have came from Fusion GPS, Goldstone or the attorney.   If Trump wasn't doing anything on the adoption bill this very well could have been retaliation from those involved in lobbying the change to that bill.   BOTH Fusion GPS and the attorney were listed as doing so.  

I don't think so, Mueller is not only a patriot he's a consummate professional who would have someone's balls if they leaked anything before he concludes his investigation.

Second bold, the Russians have been fucking with us for a long time, you may have something there.

17 hours ago, franks pond said:

acbbcaa.png

Obama Met With The Russian Lawyer Too

Natalia-Obama.jpg

The left went crazy over the recent story about Trump Jr. meeting with the Russian lawyer who claimed to have dirt on Hillary Clinton. And now, a shocking new discovery has emerged, Barack Obama and his administration secretly met with Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who is really a spy, but it’s who she worked for that actually makes Barack look guilty.

Everything is coming out now, how Obama and his administration colluded with Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) to set up the fake Russian narrative against Donald Trump.

It turns out that Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer, in fact, is a spy who was working for the Democrats, and there is more. Natalia Was Obama personal guest, at the House of Representatives hearing on U.S. Policy toward Putin’s Russia.

Ms. Natalia Veselnitskaya is captured seated in the front row right behind former U.S. Ambassador to Russia Mr. Michael McFaul at the House Foreign Affairs Committee. This is June 14th, 2016.

Veselnitskaya.jpg

13 hours ago, Snoslinger said:just those who are afraid to throw out opinions, or cater to peer pressure, or constantly throw out memes, links and nothing else.

13 hours ago, Edmo said:

His stuff is funny as hell. Maybe that's just his style? Maybe he doesn't want to argue with 5 year olds? :dunno: 

After a while it gets old giving opinions only to be told you are lying or afraid to admit what you really think because the "group" might poke fun. The funny thing is that Slope posts the same memes over and over and MC mumbles incoherent one liners without a peep from Carnac.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

After a while it gets old giving opinions only to be told you are lying or afraid to admit what you really think because the "group" might poke fun. The funny thing is that Slope posts the same memes over and over and MC mumbles incoherent one liners without a peep from Carnac.

Where's your outrage with Lil Momo's repetitive use of meme's?  :snack:

:lmao: And you wonder why we laugh at your spineless ass :lol:  

Edited by SnowRider

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yep it's the same shit over and over with Slinger and Slope. Tiresome with their old worn out playbook

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep it's the same shit over and over with Slinger and Slope. Tiresome with their old worn out playbook

:lmao: Says the clown who rarely if ever starts a thread and offers very little to the site except :baby: about slinger, MC, and me.....and the fluffing of the Clown Posse :lol: Poor Dumbski.

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Must be what it's like to be utterly defeated. They come in here flailing around every time a new BS Trump story comes out, only to be served another nothing burger. So sad.

Just now, Edmo said:

Must be what it's like to be utterly defeated. They come in here flailing around every time a new BS Trump story comes out, only to be served another nothing burger. So sad.

:snack:

IMG_3183.JPG

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Again with the We stuff.....does Slinger know you two are a couple?

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I hardly respond to the one dipshit anymore....what's the point.!? He'll just post up the same shit like he just did above. Whiny little bastards that really haven't recovered from the election and might not ever

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

I hardly respond to the one dipshit anymore....what's the point.!? He'll just post up the same shit like he just did above. Whiny little bastards that really haven't recovered from the election and might not ever

What's this post about :snack:

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

He tries to ridicule everyone else and claim they have a posse mentality but yet keeps saying "we" in his comments. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He tries to ridicule everyone else and claim they have a posse mentality but yet keeps saying "we" in his comments. 

:thumb:

14 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

It's the internet...it's the only place any of these lib-tards can call names and not immediately be called on the carpet for it.  "safe places" are cool!!!

14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

No, really.  But I thought he was talkiing about you.  You worthless cowardly cunt.

14 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You should do like MC, put us all on ignore...trust me, none of us have anything good to say about you or towards you.

14 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Are you and Slinger a couple or something.....how does it work...he moves his hand up your ass and your mouth moves or the other way around?

:lol:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

"Spineless".....PRICELESS!!!!!  Dude, out of everyone here...he fucks you up the most.  And it's great fun to watch.  His shit is a lot more entertaining than mine..and a whole lot less dark.

53 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Says the clown who rarely if ever starts a thread and offers very little to the site except :baby: about slinger, MC, and me.....and the fluffing of the Clown Posse :lol: Poor Dumbski.

Look at you claiming to be part of the merry men! :lol:

Not sure if you've noticed....but your "assistance" to any debate here immediately takes credibility from anyone you are trying to help.

46 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I know this...if he doesn't, he's been "roofied"!  Slinger....does your mouth taste salty for no reason?  Ass hurt and you don't know why?  

Hmmmm........  This may be the first case of internet sexual assault!  It reminds me of a joke though:

Two liberal men walk into a bar.......................................FAGGOTS!!!!!!

• Like 1