Check your account email address ×

Who leaked the Jr meeting?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

really? i saw much more pathetic stuff just last night. some guy using an excuse "anyone but Hillary" to weasel out from explaining his theory on the absurd fusion gps "plant" conspiracy. :lol:

know who I'm referring to?

:news:

Anybody but Hillary IS a valid excuse. :lol:

really? i saw much more pathetic stuff just last night. some guy using an excuse "anyone but Hillary" to weasel out from explaining his theory on the absurd fusion gps "plant" conspiracy. :lol:

know who I'm referring to?

:news:

Refer to anyone you want, makes no difference to me.  I'm all set, you're not.  Sucks to be you.  

Just now, Snake said:

And I don't need to spreadsheet every one's positions or thoughts. I don't care if you suck Slope off post after post, or jack Ice's dick when he makes a witty.

For someone so interested in the connections of others, I think you need to go solo a while. May up your testerone level.

i don't either. they're all in my head, because they're so easy to see. i don't give a shit what you think, either.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Refer to anyone you want, makes no difference to me.  I'm all set, you're not.  Sucks to be you.  

how am i "not set"? :lol: 

is this where you brag about all your toys, your retirement, your vacations?

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

You are all worked up over who the president is.  

um, no. i am thoroughly entertained watching trump act just like we said he would. i am thankful everyday that i don't have to come in here and debunk all those things you and your fellow nutjobs used to care about regarding hillary - like transparency, honesty, war mongering, conflicts of interest, quid pro quos etc etc etc etc etc

too bad you don't have the same view from this section

:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

um, no. i am thoroughly entertained watching trump act just like we said he would. i am thankful everyday that i don't have to come in here and debunk all those things you and your fellow nutjobs used to care about regarding hillary - like transparency, honesty, war mongering, conflicts of interest, quid pro quos etc etc etc etc etc

You sure don't behave like you are thankful about anything.

Bull Shit.  You despise Trump.  You said so yesterday.  Every day that you wake up and he is still your president your panties are ruffled.  Get over it man.  Grow the fuck up for a change.  

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bull Shit.  You despise Trump.  You said so yesterday.  Every day that you wake up and he is still your president your panties are ruffled.  Get over it man.  Grow the fuck up for a change.  

Let him regale the board of his not caring Trump systematically tears apart the Obama legacy and the damage he did to the country. Just hear him!

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

where did i state i liked trump?

Just now, Snake said:

Let him regale the board of his not caring Trump systematically tears apart the Obama legacy and the damage he did to the country. Just hear him!

He is the dumbest LLW on the planet.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

What The Fuck?  Where did I accuse you of liking Trump?   You have some serious comprehension issues.  

are you fucking senile or what? maybe you ought to take that test proposed to nancy. you basically just accused me of lying.

"Bull Shit.  You despise Trump.  You said so yesterday"

are you fucking senile or what? maybe you ought to take that test proposed to nancy. you basically just accused me of lying.

Lol!

Three separate sentences.  

Bull Shit to your Post that I quoted.

You despise Trump.  Fact.

You said so yesterday. Which is also a fact.

Grow the fuck up man.  

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Three separate sentences.  

Bull Shit to your Post that I quoted.

You despise Trump.  Fact.

You said so yesterday. Which is also a fact.

Grow the fuck up man.  

I've made my opinions quite clear, sorry you're having so much trouble following along.

- i despise trump

- i am thoroughly entertained watching him prove all you bozos wrong, and me right.

:dunno:

I've made my opinions quite clear, sorry you're having so much trouble following along.

- i despise trump

- i am thoroughly entertained watching him prove all you bozos wrong, and me right.

You forgot one.

- You (slinger) will be much happier the day you wake up and Trump is no longer your president.  

- i despise trump

Then why are you thankful?

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

- i despise trump

:lmao: you have been 100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao: faggot 

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I am the same person in the outside world as I am in here. I speak my mind and anyone who knows me knows I'm a democrat, and knows I despise trump. I find debating rwws one of the easiest things to do. the second I throw some facts into their faces, that disputes the nonsense they're babbling about? they usually respond "well they're all crooked" and they change the conversation. there are a few, however, that will argue a little more and accuse me of getting my information off the internet :lol:my in-laws are full bred rwws, so i have a lot of experience dealing with them.

but I've never met a "dooski" anywhere, and likely never will. like i said, every non rww I've ever met took the obvious Russian connections seriously and thought they need investigated. none laughed them off or ridiculed them like dooski, trying to get some "points".

I'm laughing at you personally dude! How you can't even begin to comprehend that shows how short sighted and tunnel visioned you really are. But please....carry on and tell me how I feel and what I think! It's what yo do best...pure hackery at it's finest with a few exceptions like Slope, MC etc

Just now, Skidooski said:

I'm laughing at you personally dude! How you can't even begin to comprehend that shows how short sighted and tunnel visioned you really are. But please....carry on and tell me how I feel and what I think! It's what yo do best...pure hackery at it's finest with a few exceptions like Slope, MC etc

Exactly.  And he is just too stupid to see it.  

• Like 1