Check your account email address ×

Trumpcare...Skinny Repeal

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you get the answer you expected???  Remember when the anti science Republicans stopped stem cell research?  That didn't do your medical research any favours. 

Here is a map of where all of the registered clinical trials are running. Even when you combine all of Europe, the US still runs more trials.
Studies on Map - ClinicalTrials.gov

may not have done any favors but the US still leads the world in medical  trials and bringing new medications to market . you just don't have to pay for the incurred cost of brining new drugs to market in Canada . if the US stops letting corps pass that cost on what do you think is going to happen

main-qimg-548064ce7c1a19e7618046f36c05c85f.png

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

If I was a Dr or a hospital administrator I'd like the US over Canada. $$$$$

and if you had a tumor ?

yeah I thought so . again your people with money or privet insurance fly to MN all day every day filling the mayo because they know they don't stand a chance waiting in line in CA

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

poor tri-cycle rider, he may actually need some medical treatment after that beating

:lol:

not really still peanuts compared to what US company's and university's from the United states contribute to the field .

I am sure if you need a transplant you will be headed north of the border for treatment .yeah right

Edited by Ez ryder

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not really still peanuts compared to what US company's and university's from the United states contribute to the field .

I am sure if you need a transplant you will be headed north of the border for treatment .yeah right

You asked with a smirk on what Canada has done, you figured nothing and you were beaten down with a stick lol.

You have more people so you would develop more, but by cost vs GDP on public spending you are last in the world -  just think what you could be doing

In reality its a person or group of persons that come up with new stuff, it really has nothing to do with any one country....  That person would come up with their discovery no matter where they lived

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Anler said:

You can criticize Obamacare all day just like those neocons did for the last 9 years but in the end those fucks have nothing and never did. The Dems built a plan and got it done. The pubes never had a plan.

Obamacare is failing because nobody ever addressed the reasons hc was so expensive in the first place. With or without it hc costs are going up. Time for everybody to stop drinking the political Kool aid and do what needs to be done. Trump is so fucking good at appointing the "right" people wtf hasn't he put a team together to get this done yet?

Be quiet.  Your reasonings are partial at best.  It's failing because insurers are taking it in the ass because mandates promising them "even Steven" were weak and stupid.

I don't wanna talk about this shit show anymore.  Trump finally said it today.  "Let it fail". THANK YOU!!  And He's also right about him or the R's "not owning it" when it does collapse.  But that will be the petty narrative from the cunty Dem obstructionist whiners.

"Legacy" = toilet. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Insurers are taking it the ass :lmao:no - you are :snack:  Fuck dude a how much profit is enough.....let's go single payer/uhc like everyone else and redice ourmper captita costs on HC by 75+% :bc: 

Look at all the fucking HI campuses around the country - they have you bent over grabbing your toes and they have a smile on their face Lil Momo - how's the salami from HI companies feel :lol:   

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Insurers are taking it the ass :lmao:no - you are :snack:  Fuck dude a how much profit is enough.....let's go single payer/uhc like everyone else and redice ourmper captita costs on HC by 75+% :bc: 

Look at all the fucking HI campuses around the country - they have you bent over grabbing your toes and they have a smile on their face Lil Momo - how's the salami from HI companies feel :lol:   

Shut the fuck up Pedo-van!  You are a complete idiot.  Get out there and peddle your fucking light bulbs.  This is just another subject you shoot your child penis sucking lips off about but know ZERO about.  

Fucking DERP!!!!!  SeRena! :lol:

IMG_2150.JPG

Fucking lil Momo - so fucking dumb thinking the HI industry is taking it in the ass :lmao: They have you bent over and you're enjoying it.  

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

so you promise to go to Canada for care if you get a tumor ? 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Fucking lil Momo - so fucking dumb thinking the HI industry is taking it in the ass :lmao: They have you bent over and you're enjoying it.  

so blue cross has pulled out or is pulling out in over 1/2 the states this yr and United health is on the same path because they are making so much money in those states ?

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so blue cross has pulled out or is pulling out in over 1/2 the states this yr and United health is on the same path because they are making so much money in those states ?

He's so fucking stupid.  He LITERALLY is the perfect librul!  PERFECT!!!!  

What a pathetic loser. :lol:

Day 1 :lmao: 

7+ years :lmao: 

Clown Posse votes for them over and over because they believe the rhetoric :lmao: 

The plan? :lmao: 

FOOLS :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It's fun watching them defend democrats and their agendas.  You would think they were even gaining something

I'm not sure why The Dems think Obamacare finally meeting its end is going to blow back on the R's.  But that's their plan!!!!  Never stray from what works!

I can almost see the campaign commercials now talkin' 'bout the "Obstuctionist party".

Color me fucking McDonalds!!!!!  Lovin' it!!!!

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Here is a map of where all of the registered clinical trials are running. Even when you combine all of Europe, the US still runs more trials.
Studies on Map - ClinicalTrials.gov

may not have done any favors but the US still leads the world in medical  trials and bringing new medications to market . you just don't have to pay for the incurred cost of brining new drugs to market in Canada . if the US stops letting corps pass that cost on what do you think is going to happen

main-qimg-548064ce7c1a19e7618046f36c05c85f.png

Clinical trials..... The US is running 7 times as many as Canada even though they have 10 times the population.

5 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Good post. Has anyone been able to explain why it is necessary for Obamacare to fail before we get to see Trumps brilliant plan?

Still no answer.  Could it be that Trump lied about having a plan? 

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I will give 1 I don't want government involved at all . how about that .

Holy shit you are getting muddled. 

This Trump stuff has you so turned around that uou can't even answer a simple question. 

Let's see how the question and your answer go together. 

Has anyone been able to explain why it is necessary for Obamacare to fail before we get to see Trumps brilliant plan?

Ez Ryder:  I don't want government involved at all . how about that .

Way to Spicer that shit dumb dumb.