Check your account email address ×

The truth about CNN

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

These fucking guys really do have ADD or are retarded.  The evidence is extensive, and its not anyones job to connect the dots that have been getting laid out for years.  CNN being heavily biased is pretty clear.

:lol: 

wow dude....pretty harsh.  Not sure I saw the provocation

It's all good Mark but if he wants to repeatedly call me an alcoholic and a pussy then I'll just respond by calling him a pedo....he really is the one guy here that I wouldn't waste a squirt of piss on if he was burning up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, if I had a chinless, boy mincing mug that looked like yours, I'd sure as fuck not throw rocks....unless I was throwing them at my own face.

Were you born without a chin and testicles?  Or did you have them removed during your liberal lobotomy?  They took your spine too.  Remember, it's not too late to end it all.  Maybe you can come back as a more intelligent species.  Like a plant....with a chin.

Lmao

Edited by jtssrx

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, if I had a chinless, boy mincing mug that looked like yours, I'd sure as fuck not throw rocks....unless I was throwing them at my own face.

Were you born without a chin and testicles?  Or did you have them removed during your liberal lobotomy?  They took your spine too.  Remember, it's not too late to end it all.  Maybe you can come back as a more intelligent species.  Like a plant....with a chin.

Taintrider:groin:Zambro

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

The Media is full of Taintrider types, who knew :guzzle: 

Trump voters.  

21 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

They latch onto the narrative and won't let go. 

They can't let it go.  Especially now.  Their party doesn't have a plan for anything...nothing.  It's all riding on reporting Trump "failures" to the people.  Now, if they could just get rid of FOX NEWS...they'd be better off.  Oh well.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump voters.  

They can't let it go.  Especially now.  Their party doesn't have a plan for anything...nothing.  It's all riding on reporting Trump "failures" to the people.  Now, if they could just get rid of FOX NEWS...they'd be better off.  Oh well.

What other Boogie man could they possibly transition to after this whole Russian thing? Illuminati...Martians?