Check your account email address ×

The Clear Point...

47 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'll give you an A for effort....but you're not real bright.  If you don't care about foreign governments meddling in our elections then how can you have confidence in our democracy - specifically the fundamental bedrock of unfettered elections?  You'd like to think it doesn't make a difference in what you think or believe - but if they are sending and publishing fake information that is not bright to light until after an election - how does that not affect your opinion?  

So the FBI and Congressional R's are Hillary supporters?  

The OP was the single most important statement made in the Comey testimony and I'm not surprised you can't comprehend it. :bc: 

We messed with other country''s elections and democratically elected leaders for so long which basically gave us the middle east cesspool we have today. But yet we get all worked up when it happens to us! <channeling my inner BhenNoggin. :lol:

Edited by GGNHL

49 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I'll give you an A for effort....but you're not real bright.  If you don't care about foreign governments meddling in our elections then how can you have confidence in our democracy - specifically the fundamental bedrock of unfettered elections?  You'd like to think it doesn't make a difference in what you think or believe - but if they are sending and publishing fake information that is not bright to light until after an election - how does that not affect your opinion?  

The OP was the single most important statement made in the Comey testimony and I'm not surprised you can't comprehend it. :bc: 

these are the same clowns who wanted more military build-up centered around Russia a few years ago, thought Russia was our biggest problem, wanted retribution against Russia for a boat load of things...

now here they are saying  "meh, who cares" when they're affecting our election process?

niggas, paleez. save your BS, nobody is buying an ounce of it. you're all ok with it now because it happened to Hillary. it couldn't be any more obvious.

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

If Russia was meddling, and I mean "IF"... 

Why would they be against Hillary? She had such a good relationship with them as SOS? think about it for a minute. They got favorable deals from her and Obama? What do they gain with Trump in office? Are they hot for a new golf course?

Research your question Jeff. The Russians and especially Putin hate Clinton.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So what do we do when we don't like a particular leader and want them out? :news: 

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And why do they hate her?

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So what do we do when we don't like a particular leader and want them out? :news: 

Ouch... You didn't just go there did you??

4 minutes ago, JEFF said:

And why do they hate her?

Ouch... You didn't just go there did you??

They ignore this and the fact that we meddle in other countries affairs just as much, maybe more then anyone other country 

Jesus Christ...shut the fuck up GREG!!!  You fucking lying coward.  You lost because your candidate was awful.  Sorry this whole "Russian Collusion" narrative is falling apart on you (no I'm not).

Your stupidity and ignorance here is epic...and your hypocrisy is even better than that.  It makes me want to insert my knife into the base of your skull and giv'r a twist.  

Demands.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Im4snow said:

Sounds like the DNC manipulating their base towards Hillary and away from The Bern.  All for the good of the populace, fo sho. :bc: 

Ooops, they got caught.....by Russia!!!!!

Yup Madcow, Atheist Bill, Oliver who ever the fuck, thrill up his leg ect... radicalized this clown shooter today  :guzzle:

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

Yup Madcow, Atheist Bill, Oliver who ever the fuck, thrill up his leg ect... radicalized this clown shooter today  :guzzle:

Well they did a great service to Americans everywhere and hopefully they continue.....we need to get some right wing media radicalizing people as well 

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

Well they did a great service to Americans everywhere and hopefully they continue.....we need to get some right wing media radicalizing people as well 

:wrong: 

14 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

these are the same clowns who wanted more military build-up centered around Russia a few years ago, thought Russia was our biggest problem, wanted retribution against Russia for a boat load of things...

now here they are saying  "meh, who cares" when they're affecting our election process?

niggas, paleez. save your BS, nobody is buying an ounce of it. you're all ok with it now because it happened to Hillary. it couldn't be any more obvious.

effecting our election presses only by exposing the fraud of the DNC. and that is if they actually gave Wikki the info on that I still trust Asange word over and politician with out question  .

what ever lets you sleep better knowing your girl got kicked square in the cunt by trump. along with pretty much every toss up seat in the house and senate and governorships and state house  seats . yeah all Russia. must be so fucking sad and pathetic to be you.   

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

research it Jeff

you stupid fuck why do you think? I know full well why as dose Jeff but I guarantee you are under your desk with huge blinders on . but I await your response as dose Jeff I am sure

23 hours ago, SnowRider said:

And we know the Russian's meddled, we need to know how far they went and we need to ensure it doesn't happen again.

23 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

I think it's been obvious since Nixon that members of both parties will cheat for a win. 

What seems to be worse is that Trumps team decided to go one step further and collude with Russia for the win. 

Trump has proven that he'll put himself before the people he is supposedly there to serve. 

So it makes sense that people would worry that Trump is going to pay back the Russians for their help at the expense of US taxpayers or European allies. 

If you want to defend his teams actions and the Republicans who knew it was happening and did nothing, that's fine. But don't expect people to think you are doing anything but burying your head in the sand

We don't know that Trump's team colluded with the Russian's, what we do know is that the meddled with our election process.

What everyone need to think about is that Russian's and their leaders have outsmarted US presidents before as the Russian head of government have years to hone their skullduggery skills.

It does seem to be coming to light that some of Trump's campaign staff did have contact with the Russians, and we don't know whether that the contact may have been just a start to get know each other with the Russians knowing that the contact and conversations were being recorded (remember the Russians ultimate goal is to sow turmoil in the US) or it could have possibly been collusion or both, in either event it's important that we get to the bottom of it and figure out how our election process was compromised so we can steps to ensure it doesn't happen again, and we can't forget that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty.

One more thing to consider is that no one has cast a negative light on the Trump campaign better than Trump himself, his behavior and actions have been nothing but a liability to himself and his team.

12 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And we know the Russian's meddled, we need to know how far they went and we need to ensure it doesn't happen again.

We don't know that Trump's team colluded with the Russian's, what we do know is that the meddled with our election process.

What everyone need to think about is that Russian's and their leaders have outsmarted US presidents before as the Russian head of government have years to hone their skullduggery skills.

It does seem to be coming to light that some of Trump's campaign staff did have contact with the Russians, and we don't know whether that the contact may have been just a start to get know each other with the Russians knowing that the contact and conversations were being recorded (remember the Russians ultimate goal is to sow turmoil in the US) or it could have possibly been collusion or both, in either event it's important that we get to the bottom of it and figure out how our election process was compromised so we can steps to ensure it doesn't happen again, and we can't forget that in this country you are innocent until proven guilty.

One more thing to consider is that no one has cast a negative light on the Trump campaign better than Trump himself, his behavior and actions have been nothing but a liability to himself and his team.

:lol: holy fuck Vince no one pulled more outlandish shit then your dem party during the election...

Did you forget about that?

Edited by FAT DAVE

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

:lol: holy fuck Vince no one pulled more outlandish shit then your dem party during the election...

Did you forget about that?

Hey, let's not put the focus on their "Politics 101" shit they pulled. Instead lets put the focus on Russia!!!!!