Check your account email address ×

GOP’ers are now dog killers?

36 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I’m not much of a Noem fan, but this is complete trash journalism.  Many animals and pets get put down on farms around here.  Dad put a bullet in the heads of our last two dogs when their suffering became unbearable.  

Neal

We had to put a younger dog down when I was about 10 - didn’t understand it at the time but do now.

Shit - that's nothing.  I still remember to this day, my best friend coming to school (we were in 6th grade ... so we're talking back in the mid 80's) and him telling me how their dog, Molly, had pups.  However, my buddy's dad didn't want anymore dogs around so out of the handful that were born ... my buddy and his brothers ended up with ONE puppy, total.  The rest "didn't make it".

This story about Noem ... what a bunch of pansy assed, fake outrage, journalism.  

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I’m not much of a Noem fan, but this is complete trash journalism.  Many animals and pets get put down on farms around here.  Dad put a bullet in the heads of our last two dogs when their suffering became unbearable.  

Neal

Did your dad write a book about shooting them and profess how much he hated the dogs? She put it in the book because this resonates with the “anti-woke” crowd. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Did your dad write a book about shooting them and profess how much he hated the dogs? She put it in the book because this resonates with the “anti-woke” crowd. 

Well the dog got loose, killed a bunch of chickens savagely and about bit Noem.   She isn’t some kind of animal hater and causing needless suffering and death constantly.  

Neal

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well the dog got loose, killed a bunch of chickens savagely and about bit Noem.   She isn’t some kind of animal hater and causing needless suffering and death constantly.  

Neal

She goes on about how this isn’t a good thing for a politician to admit. So why do it? The answer is obvious. She also botched shooting a goat and felt compelled to reveal that as well. Hmmm. 

18 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

issue is she basically said she didn't like the dog so she killed it.   she's done,  she'd have been better off putting down a person who pissed her off we can all appreciate that. 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

issue is she basically said she didn't like the dog so she killed it.   she's done,  she'd have been better off putting down a person who pissed her off we can all appreciate that. 

People do seem to like dogs more than people most of the time.

Neal

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

People do seem to like dogs more than people most of the time.

Neal

and well they should.  i just made friends with a new doggo while dropping some shocks off for a rebuild.  they are truly the best.  

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

At least more than politicians. 

Yeah,  the more I’m mulling it over it seems like a killing of convenience than of mercy.  Basically an abortion for the convenience of birth control kinda situation.  Guess she will burn for it.

Neal

3 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yeah,  the more I’m mulling it over it seems like a killing of convenience than of mercy.  Basically an abortion for the convenience of birth control kinda situation.  Guess she will burn for it.

Neal

Yet, dems want to be able to abort humans, but don't kill a dog

That was not the only blood Ms. Noem drew that day: She also shot a male goat that she called “nasty and mean.” Shot him twice, in fact: The goat jumped as she shot him the first time, according to The Guardian’s recounting of the book, so she fetched another shell and shot him again

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/26/us/politics/kristi-noem-dog-killing.html

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let’s compare this to blowing a puppy’s head off in a gravel pit because the owner hated it. That takes the skill of a conflating moron 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Let’s compare this to blowing a puppy’s head off in a gravel pit because the owner hated it. That takes the skill of a conflating moron 

I don’t even know the original Noem story…I just think it’s some wild footage and it mentioned her name. Maybe change your pad and chill the fuck out.👌🏻😉

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don’t even know the original Noem story…I just think it’s some wild footage and it mentioned her name. Maybe change your pad and chill the fuck out.👌🏻😉

In the process of trying to look like a badass, she fucked herself politically. Basically another Sarah Palin. 

• Like 1

In the process of trying to look like a badass, she fucked herself politically. Basically another Sarah Palin. 

can she see West Dakota from her house? 

Yeah but she owned the libs.

• Haha 1