Check your account email address ×

GOP’ers are now dog killers?

5 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Amen. We always had dogs when I was growing up. I sometimes wish I lived on an acreage so I could have a couple big dogs. :bc:

• Like 2

Kristi Noem Suggests Biden’s Dog Should Have Been Killed, Too

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/05/us/politics/kristi-noem-biden-dog.html

she's nuts... and apparently quite the liar.  she'll fit right in the TRUMP administration 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/05/04/kristi-noem-book-kim-jong-un-dog-haley/73568254007/

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Kristi Noem Suggests Biden’s Dog Should Have Been Killed, Too

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/05/us/politics/kristi-noem-biden-dog.html

she's nuts... and apparently quite the liar.  she'll fit right in the TRUMP administration 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/05/04/kristi-noem-book-kim-jong-un-dog-haley/73568254007/

Isnt she the type of republican you usually vote for?

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

what makes you say that?

:pc:

You keep saying you want a republican to vote for.  Just not trump.  Figured someone like her is what you meant.  She has been a republican since 2007.  She says that the deficit is one of the most important issues facing congress.  Seems like you and her agree.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You keep saying you want a republican to vote for.  Just not trump.  Figured someone like her is what you meant.  She has been a republican since 2007.  

she's a nut job... no soup for you 

next!!! 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You don't like her stance on the deficit and budgets?

shockingly... I haven't studied the fiscal policies of the governor of South Dakota.  

why don't you tell us all about this looney broad... :snack:

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

shockingly... I haven't studied the fiscal policies of the governor of South Dakota.  

She has it easy in SD. The legislature is nearly 90% Republican. 

She’s ill equipped to deal with any matters requiring bipartisanship. But in today’s GOP, that’s a feature, not a bug. 

• Like 2

She’s now been caught lying about meeting the little monkey from North Korea. Psychopath. Shooting animals and lying at will. I didn’t think it could get worse than Biden or Trump 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Of course you didn't.   Don't worry, AFJ will start a new topic about her, so this one doesn't go to the top. His types need control of the topic.

Edited by racer254

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

She’s now been caught lying about meeting the little monkey from North Korea. Psychopath. Shooting animals and lying at will. I didn’t think it could get worse than Biden or Trump 

She's a piece of work, but WAY better than either of those ancient fucks.

10 hours ago, racer254 said:

Of course you didn't.   Don't worry, AFJ will start a new topic about her, so this one doesn't go to the top. His types need control of the topic.

so, nothing?  figured you'd at least throw out a few bullet points or something tangible.  

guess not 

12 hours ago, SSFB said:

She has it easy in SD. The legislature is nearly 90% Republican. 

She’s ill equipped to deal with any matters requiring bipartisanship. But in today’s GOP, that’s a feature, not a bug. 

South Dakota seems to be doing pretty good being run by Republicans since the 80's.  Can you show me a state run by democrats since the 80's and compare them?  Yeah, we all know how that would look.

39 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so, nothing?  figured you'd at least throw out a few bullet points or something tangible.  

guess not 

Did you look up the fiscal history of south dakota yet?

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Did you look up the fiscal history of south dakota yet?

no, you're the one advocating for her and I don't gaf about South Derrkota.  so tell us bout her awesum p0LiciES  :crazy:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Apparently one thread wasn't enough on this topic.

Posted in the other thread.

FFS....people complaining about her shooting her aggressive dog or a child with down standing on a lab that didn't look bothered in the slightest by it will vote for and support the killing of an unborn child right up to the point of birth.   Talk about fucked up priorities. 

Same people could give two fucks about the horror's that animals including dogs go thru on a daily basis in medical testing.   What no posts on those because its not political?

Its not uncommon for rural people to kill their dogs for certain reasons.   Have a deer hunting buddy who euthanized his old lab.   Dude was older and single and that dog was his life but couldn't imagine anyone else doing it so he did it himself.   

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

no, you're the one advocating for her and I don't gaf about South Derrkota.  so tell us bout her awesum p0LiciES  :crazy:

So you are just a fraud? You are constantly talking about hoping for a politician with fiscal responsibility, yet you fail to even bother looking any farther than what the mainstream media feeds you.  I figured that about you.

Every year, there are reports out that tell you how states are fiscally doing, how many times have you bothered to look at them?

https://higherlogicdownload.s3.amazonaws.com/NASBO/9d2d2db1-c943-4f1b-b750-0fca152d64c2/UploadedImages/Fiscal Survey/NASBO_Fall_2023_Fiscal_Survey_of_States_S.pdf

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So you are just a fraud? You are constantly talking about hoping for a politician with fiscal responsibility, yet you fail to even bother looking any farther than what the mainstream media feeds you.  I figured that about you.

Every year, there are reports out that tell you how states are fiscally doing, how many times have you bothered to look at them?

https://higherlogicdownload.s3.amazonaws.com/NASBO/9d2d2db1-c943-4f1b-b750-0fca152d64c2/UploadedImages/Fiscal Survey/NASBO_Fall_2023_Fiscal_Survey_of_States_S.pdf

you suck at this... :roflcrying:

what's so great about the dog killers policies?   I'm not about to do even a minute of research on her, because ATM she's just SD's problem.